Help! How do I deal with my enemies?

kadi

Hi! I would like to know: How do I deal with my enemies?

Time the question was asked: 3:05 AM (Pacific Standard Time)
Current Location: Federal Way, Washington State, USA

Backround: I'm constantly being backstabbed, abused, used, and disrespected by the people who are supposed to stand by me. The worse part is that they want me to respect them and treat them like a queen when they keep taking advantage of my trust.

I have two sisters who still think that I was spoiled when we were growing up. The truth is that I was a hospital kid and the adults around me were worried about my health. I have epilepsy in this life.

Since my mom's divorce from my dad in 1998, my mom started treating me badly. It's almost like a Cinderella or Persephone situation.

When I make friends, people around me get jealous when i achieve success. One so-called friend took advantage of my trust and stole $171. I managed to get the money back, and I forgave her. But when i gave her a second chance, she accused me of wrecking her spells (The girl in question was a Wiccan.) This same person got angry when i beat her at a video game!

At work, if I get praise and rewards from the boss, my fellow co-workers try to get me fired. At my last job, I chose to leave because the stress was inducing seizures. I could go on and on, but this post would take forever.

Basicly, I trust people and I'm kindhearted. I'm not suspicious about them when i first meet them. I speak well about them, esp. that wiccan girl who stole money. Before she backstabbed me, I remember saying that I could trust her with my life. I'm not saying that I'm perfect (I'm not). I just think I have the qualities of a friend (or good family member).

I need good people who will stand by me through thick and thin. I'm currently training to be a filmmaker (despite all that is going on), so I desperately need the emotional and psychological support of decent friends and family (at the very least).

Other Astro notes: I casted an Arabic Part of Secret Enemies on each person's chart and just about everyone I currently know has at least one planet conjuncting it. Part of Secret Enemies is at 1 degree Scorpio, 33 minutes. It is right next-door to my North Node! So I know that my goal in this world is to learn to deal with my enemies. I just don't know what to do!

Other notes: I posted 2 charts. Both are my natal chart. The first is the basic "bare bones", traditional planet chart. And the second chart contains minor planets, astroids, and fixed stars, just in case you need them. I had to split the second chart in half because it was too big to upload.

Attachments

• 1.gif
    1.gif
    27.5 KB · Views: 54
  • 2.gif
    2.gif
    46.9 KB · Views: 31
  • 3.gif
    3.gif
    27.2 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Spectrum

Kadi,
The industry you are going in is notorious for enemies and will be a lot worse by what you are experiencing now! If you think what is happening to you now is bad wait until you enter filmaking. It will shock you to the core and this will only be a small slight compared to the magnitude of psychological abuse, they will invade every area of your life and there will be nowhere to hide. You will wonder about the middle classes and their sanctified "misery" on Dr. Phil. You may have to learn how to handle this better, acknowledge your own shadow and not seeing yourself as a hapless victim as nobody goes through life without hurting anybody! Honor the goodness in other people as everyone has talents, this is a good way to avert the evil eye. Also don't place your trust willingly on people as this will increase your pain due to betrayal throughout life. Don't make enemies out of people, that is my advice. Don't show disdain, don't judge, don't criticise and don't condemn. Try and live a decent life and share goodwill to others and don't expose youself to harm. Mix with high minded people and choose your associates carefully. I wish I had more to say to you but it is not a pretty industry and they exploit and abuse the innocent and no-one is immune. My advice is, if you already have had enough pain, to carefully consider whether you are ready for even more. I doubt very much whether you ability to survive in that industry based on what has happened in your past. They are always happy to welcome fresh new fodder and put them through the yards like they have without you being aware of your future - it is a delight to them. Most people would gladly think to themselves not to get involved as you have a better healthier life in the suburbs with friends and family. It is presented in a nebulous way but beneath it all is treachery corruption and lies. You either accept the doctrine and if you do you become tainted and your life becomes even harder. The middle classes are the most fortunate people in the world but they don't even realise it and it is true. Nobody would tell you this because they think the rich and famous have everything, but in reality they possess nothing.

Last edited:

kadi

Spectrum said:
Kadi,
The industry you are going in is notorious for enemies and will be a lot worse by what you are experiencing now!

Oh, I know all about it. My dad was an actor (a stand-in for people like Michael Landon or Paul McCartney). My mom was an actress' assistant.

It doesn't matter what job I do anyways. When I did medical assisting work at UCLA or even at a private office in Tacoma, WA, I had tons of problems with people. People would get angry at me and turn moleholes into mountains. So I decided back in 2006 that I would just do what I really love: Film. Medical jobs are okay, but if I have to deal with an enemies issue for most of my life, I want to do a job that I'm passionate about.

And since we're in Saturn Retrograde, I figure this is the best time to deal with the enemies issue.

waterlilly

Hi Kadi
I have also been in a few films in the past and, found it to be a real positive experience. (completely above board lol!)

However, I was supposed to take part in a documentry this summer but, something inside just said no. We started filming too.

anyway to cut a long story short it turned out channel 4 were not entirly honest about the direction this documentry was taking. When i watched the end result i was over the moon that i did not participate.

You sound like your head is screwed on. Just be cautious who you place your trust in;)

kadi

coffee said:
Your mate stealing money from you is not nice at all, although forgive me for this, but her accusing you of wrecking one of her spells is pretty comical and laughable that the other person said it.

It's okay! I thought it was funny too.

coffee said:
Where would this show in you natal?
7th house is "open enemies" and the 12th house is "secret enemies"
There is an obvious difference, but not done too much work on these areas.
My 7th house is Huuuge with all the planets there. ;) .

That's why I was looking at fixed stars, asteroids, Arabic Parts, and minor planets. There's Vesta RX (asteroid), Orcus RX (minor planet a la Pluto-- It's pluto's boogyman side), Part of Spirit (5 degrees Cancer) and Sirius (fixed star). It's too bad that everything is just out of reach of Sirius. I could use the extra help on this.

As for the 12th house, I know that oppositions are all about balancing the energies between planets. I'm at a loss as to how to balance the moon's qualities with the qualities of the sun, neptune, and mars.

coffee said:
Your 7th is ruled by Cancer - MOON. Moon is opposite a few planets, Neptune, I think. You also have 3 planets in your 12th house.
I will have to click back and have a look at the natal, but not too sure what else I can really say. Its not like we can click our fingers and they are gone, it is part of life, especially for most people on this earth.

I will do my best to find some way to get rid of them idiots who bring you down.

Not sure what to look at with the horary

Thank you! I hope to hear back from you soon!

Moulin

Channel 4 are terrible like that.. always hoodwinking people they do documentaries with. Had a similar experience myself with them.

waterlilly said:
anyway to cut a long story short it turned out channel 4 were not entirly honest about the direction this documentry was taking. When i watched the end result i was over the moon that i did not participate.

Spectrum

Well at least you know Kadi, and you aren't going in with your blinkers on. I don't know how you are going to deal with it but your parents would have had adequate insight. I don't understand why people stay in it I honestly don't, it doesn't seem to confer much other than existential thrills and a steep learning curve which creates both an unhappiness and a yearning to overcome deeply entrenched obstacles. The community is somewhat dry and lifeless in that respect with nothing to really offer but I think if you find a good handful of sincere people who are interested in other things it is worthwhile. Every job has it's occupational hazards and I guess for the troublesome people in your life it may be envy. I am sorry this poses a problem for you, but you only know what you want out of life like the acorn grows into a tree, everything has it's own course and destiny.

kadi

Spectrum said:
Well at least you know Kadi, and you aren't going in with your blinkers on. I don't know how you are going to deal with it but your parents would have had adequate insight.

Um... I wish I could do that, but I can't. It's not that i won't, it's just that I can't.

Look at the 12th, 8th, 4th, and 6th house of my chart. Sun and Saturn rule fathers. And a retrograde saturn in Leo isn't always a good thing. It can easily indicate Cronos Syndrome. Oh yeah, and my dad is a Leo, whose 4th and final wife sent to the nuthouse when she discovered his "fascination" with cute innocent little girls.

The moon rules mothers and I've got Sun, Neptune, and Mars opposing it. My mom is a Scorpio, Capricorn Rising with Venus retrograde. Getting her to give me advice (or even be a normal mom) is like Bush ending the Iraq War. It's never going to happen.

The fourth house rules how your parents treated you. I've got Chiron retrograde (about 3 degrees away from the nadir), Sedna retrograde, and Black Moon Lilith. Sorry if I seem negative, but a soap opera looks good compared to what I've been through.

FYI-- My parents did leave the industry for Seattle, WA back in 1979. I only know about their experiences from stories they told me and my sisters when we were kids.

Natasha

kadi said:
Basicly, I trust people and I'm kindhearted. I'm not suspicious about them when i first meet them. .....
I need good people who will stand by me through thick and thin. I'm currently training to be a filmmaker (despite all that is going on), so I desperately need the emotional and psychological support of decent friends and family (at the very least).

Other Astro notes: I casted an Arabic Part of Secret Enemies on each person's chart and just about everyone I currently know has at least one planet conjuncting it.

The key to this (as I see it is ) in this lifetime your journey is likely to be about self autonomy.
Almost all your planets are above the horizon most being in the 4th quadrant. This indicates that in this lifetime your hear to learn about autonomy and achieving your goals independently.
Also you have Pluto on your midheaven which further indicates this. Also many may "feel" the power of that Pluto and rise to defend themselves from it. Particularly if we unintentionally put it out there to them.
You also have Uranus in the 10th which is about being independent in your public arena

That does not mean you wont have friends husband etc - all that is possible

But your being asked to learn about boundaries and how to be a part of a group without being emeshed in it.

Your comment about wanting people to stand by you thru thick & thin is revealing as this is not what this journey wants for you. Your journey wants you to learn how to be your own support.
You can be friends with co-workers but not reveal your inner sanctum.
Good luck - I have all my planets above the horizon & most in the 4th quadrant also.

Last edited: