• Capricorn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aquarius

• Pisces

• Total voters

zodiacman2008

I've been searching laboriously for Ellie Goulding's time of birth with no luck. The main thing I'm trying to find in connection with her natal chart is her rising sign/ascendant. My guess is possibly Libra Rising? Her birthday is December 30, 1986 (Hereford, Herefordshire, England). Anyone that can give me any info. would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• elliegoulding.jpg
    elliegoulding.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 49

theV

Lights is one of my favorite songs . She has a sun capricorn and moon sagi totally different from each other

Skywomb

Ellie who?
Very Libra looking, I've seen way many of those. But I haven't bothered looking for a picture of her with her natural eyebrows and face without so much make-up....so. And I know jack about how she behaves.

But I'd say, since I've at least (albeit otherwise I'm a poor astrologer) predicted (amusingly well) some friends of mines strongest influences in their charts..... Libra ASC.

Skywomb

She does seem to have those Leo sorta dimples, Aquarians seem to have them as well... Uhm *trying to be specific here*.. well think Mick Jagger is what I mean.

zodiacman2008

So I guess you're insinuating I should've put a less attractive picture of her on here without as much make-up? I didn't think her features were camouflaged in that pic. I'll go to my photo-editing-application before I post another pic. I'll click the "remove make-up" option before I upload it. :) I think I'd have a better chance of opening a car door with a cell phone than finding a "non-make-up face" of Ellie. :) You never heard of Ellie Goulding? She comes up in over 99 million google search results. She is a world-renowned singer. Anyway, thanks for your feedback. I'm starting to lean towards Leo, as far as her rising sign goes.

Skywomb

So I guess you're insinuating I should've put a less attractive picture of her on here without as much make-up? I didn't think her features were camouflaged in that pic. I'll go to my photo-editing-application before I post another pic. I'll click the "remove make-up" option before I upload it. :)
Yes, strange you didn't do it from the start. Otherwise take your stupid questions elsewhere.

Well, OK, seriously.... Eyebrows!!!!!!!! Those tell quite a bit I believe, and I'm sure her amongst a LOT of others have changed them a lot.
But yeah only saying it distorts some... And how can you say you think it doesn't camouflague her if you haven't seen her without so much make-up(?)? Hehe. Well whatever. :smile:

Last edited:

Skywomb

There's no stupid questions. Just stupid people like you that ask questions. I believe you do have a back door in your head. The problem is, there's nothing inside it. The only thing that's distorted is you. Why don't you go naked down a slide with a bunch of razors on it?
**** this Moon Square my natal Mars/Pluto- transit just now. I can feel it! (note to self: might have to use placidus)

It was a dry joke type thing that first part....and those should not include smileys!
No offense meant, and I take none either :)

Last edited:

zodiacman2008

I put smileys at the end of those sentences to let you know I was only kidding in case you didn't realize I was. That's why I put them there. I wasn't being malicious. I'm glad to know you weren't either. I think we both may have misconstrued some things that were written. Sorry if things got out of hand.

Starlight88

She is with no doubt Leo rising, she haves dimples and her head is big, if you notice well her upper body is more developed than the downer, and if you see her face and the way she actress in her videos, reminds you of Meryl Streep (Leo rising too). She doesn't show her Leo qualities in her public image , because it depends too from the Midheaven, but she express much love in her music creation and that is what Leo risings do.

Starlight88

I've been searching laboriously for Ellie Goulding's time of birth with no luck. The main thing I'm trying to find in connection with her natal chart is her rising sign/ascendant. My guess is possibly Libra Rising? Her birthday is December 30, 1986 (Hereford, Herefordshire, England). Anyone that can give me any info. would be greatly appreciated.

She is with no doubt Leo rising, she haves dimples and her head is big, if you notice well her upper body is more developed than the downer, and if you see her face and the way she actress in her videos, reminds you of Meryl Streep (Leo rising too). She doesn't show her Leo qualities in her public image , because it depends too from the Midheaven, but she express much love in her music creation and that is what Leo risings do.

M

may28gemini

I don't know nor care who or what she is. She actually looks very generic with little to no makeup on. When she's overly made up, she looks vapid and tries too hard to pronounce feminine energy. I think she looks awkward and gives off awkward vibes which is not something that Libra and Leo rising people do.

I think she's Cancer rising which would make her Cap Sun opposite AC.

ashriia

I had no idea who she was, had to go look her up and watch one of her videos.

She is so pretty, has a very natural beauty to her.

Also she has a moon conjunct ascendant type of face. Her nose is very Capricorn, as is her forehead, which I see is her sun sign.

not sure what her rising might be. maybe cancer. or maybe Taurus.. not libra though. I don't see it at all nor leo. but moon is definitely conjuncting asc, in my opinion.