help needed :(

lily1604

we have huge fight today and we finished our "relationship"...I´m very sad now and I can´t believe that this is over and he dont ´t want me anymore...but I will accept his decision. I don´t know why but my six sense tell me that this is not over...

soooo sad....

Attachments

• astro_2gw_61_will_he_come_back_to_me_61514_13979.jpg
    astro_2gw_61_will_he_come_back_to_me_61514_13979.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 53

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Hi-His ruler Mercury has just changed signs-it now applies a trine to your ruler Jupiter.
I think you will hear from him soon.
Lilly

dr. farr

I concur with Lilly (for other reasons in addition to the Mercury/Jupiter trine :smile: ); expect to hear from him again.

Last edited:

misskitty

I think it's a yes. The significators are applying a trine. Venus (ruler of your 5th) is conjunct Regulus, the most benefic fixed star, that can't hurt either! I think the Moon is peregrine, but it is on an angle, so does that give it power? The last aspect is to square Saturn, I'm not sure what Saturn represents. What is the main blockage in the relationship right now?

Keep us updated!

dr. farr

Great point about Regulus w Venus (I have to admit that, here on AW, I have been neglecting my usual extensive use of fixed stars in horary delineations-which use caused such a stir over at skyscript, before I got banned-I'll have to start delineating these AW horaries using the stars more...)

Of course, regarding the reference horary by the experimental Magic 8 Ball method gives a yes answer, pretty much no matter how one looks at it:
-taking the 7th (in my usual way) as significator = Gemini = Mercury = yes
-if instead we take the ascendant as significator = Sagittarius = Jupiter = yes
-if we take the 5th house from the 7th as significator = Libra = Venus = yes
...so even the 8 Ball suggests a positive trend.

misskitty

Yes, the only fixed stars that I really pay attention to is Algol, Regulus, and maybe Spica. They seem to be very powerful and descriptive in horary.

dr. farr

Misskitty, may I urge you to consider a number of others! (Sorry, but another name for me could be "Fixed Star Farr"!, due to my enthusiam for stellar testimonies)
At least consider the 1st magnitude stars-their consistent influence is remarkable when you study it and see it in actual practice!

misskitty

Oh, certainly! I am just starting out small so as not to confuse myself, and those seem like the obvious "big boys" to start with. ;) I am sure there is a lot I can learn from other stars, but in my own practice so far those seem to be the most illuminating. I am sure I will add others as I get more comfortable with interpretation using these three. My most potent experience re: fixed stars in horary came when I asked about a situation I was going through and my significator was conjunct Algol. Sure enough, in spite of my best intentions, I wound up totally losing my 'head' over that situation and wound up hurt. Now whenever I see a conjunction with Algol, I am sure to pay extra attention towards keeping my cool and not lose my temper.

Last edited:

lily1604

thank you all for your interpretation!

misskitty
the main blockage in our relationship all the time is that he don´t know what he want...he said to me he don´t want to waste my time, he is not for a seriously relationship and I want more, I heard this sentence a couple of times but he always return to me (you must know I never pushed on him, I alway give him space and freedom)... I looked his natal-transit chart and on november 2010 will Saturn conj. his descedent, what do you think will this transit help him :lol:

dr. farr

With Saturn at the top of the reference chart, delay is a keynote, and this chart might be talking weeks (or longer) before the beginning of a move back.

lily1604

hi to everyone,
I talk with his coworker today and she told me that he drinking a lot with his friends almost every day and because of this he come tired at work...how childish...so I make another chart with question IS HE UNHAPPY?
by the way he is 32 years old and I think he´s behaviour is immature but I´m sad because of him...

Attachments

• astro_2gw_76_is_he_unhappy_31724_7010.jpg
    astro_2gw_76_is_he_unhappy_31724_7010.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 17

dr. farr

I would consider Aries=Mars his significator.
Finding:
-Mars right on the border (actually at 0 degrees) of the 1st (which might refer to you/thoughts of you in his mind, since you are the querent and thus = the 1st house) and the 12th house of grief, restrictions and sorrows;
-Mars in partile conjunction with the depressing Saturn right at that same position;
-Mars opposition to the benefic Jupiter;
-Mars opposition to the Moon...
....I think its pretty clear (at least to me) that the answer to your latest horary question is "yes, probably he is unhappy"...

lily1604

today I found that he is interesting to other womens...he only want one thing from me.... so I must finish this story!
thank you all for replying to my post!

lily1604

I don´t know if this is good but today happened new things so I made a new chart...like I said I found today that he has connection with other women in May 2010, he told me he had no interest for her so he quickly finished with her, some sms and that´s all...whatever. I don´t want mess with this man anymore, I can not trust him. One day I´m the greatest and another day he don´t want me anymore because I want more he can give me right now. Am angry on myself because I allow him to do this to me.
in this new chart we are both rx, I´m Jupiter and he is Mercury. I don´t know what rx mean in this chart, no aspect at all...I´m in my 1st house and in his 7th and he is on DSC so in my 7th house but moving in his 12th. He is in his own sign, I have change sign but I think I will be back in Picses. Is this Venus in his 1 house another women or my co-significator?

tell me your opinion...

Attachments

• astro_2gw_98_does_he_love_me_77985_12185.jpg
    astro_2gw_98_does_he_love_me_77985_12185.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 13