News Astrology and Mundane Events

leomoon

NEW LEGAL FILING AGAINST THE TRUMP ORGANIZATION BY NY ATTORNEY GENERAL Letitia James

event chart shows on the pdf above, it was filed at 10:58 PM in the court which startled me!:surprised: What clerks are in the courthouse to receive and filed paperwork at almost midnight? Seems strange, but I looked twice, and it's not A.M. but PM quite clearly.

Must have been a very busy day and working overtime?

Chart is just as confusing to me: :sideways:

Legal briefs or justice, or law - courts would be Jupiter - Its in the 5th house and exalted in Pisces - curiously, the only aspect is to VESTA (also the higher law) and with a BiQuintile to the MC.

All creative thinking I suppose legally....is what this may be saying. :surprised: But of course the question is, "will it work?" Letitia James seems to have come down hard on him, and they are known enemies.

The T-Square contains Uranus with the Moon opposed to Saturn from the 10th to the 4th. I read some of it, and she IS coming down hard on the family, purposefully so. She IS the Attorney General of NY.

leomoon

This should be called, "NEW LAWSUITS WEEK", because there were so many of them filed, countrywide, it will take me time to catch up to them.

So, for now, I'll park these :

MY PILLOW GUY, HIT WITH A 2ND HUGE BILLION DOLLAR LAWSUIT:
(BTW: besides his pillows, overpriced at BB&B with chopped up rubber stuff in side of them). ...and showing up at rallies, for profits and donations regarding, "steal the big lie election", he also is selling, (I just noticed), bedroom slippers and moccasins now. :)

AS with DJT, Mike Lindell, the ex con man, and current owner of his own company, sues whoever sues him....they all now, go on the defensive immediately. New times we live in. :happy:

Regarding new Lawsuit from Smartmatic Voting machines:

Lindell said, "Minnesota needs to change to ALL paper ballots" - When this reporter informed him that every Minnesota ballot is paper, he responded: “You are dead wrong. They’re all machines. How naïve are you?
Lindell’s legal (all lies) sagas could have impacts in Minnesota politics.
https://www.inforum.com/news/minnes...ike-lindell-and-mypillow-over-election-claims

“Crazy like a fox. Mike Lindell knows exactly what he is doing, and it is dangerous.”
Those are the first words of a federal defamation lawsuit filed this week in Minneapolis against Lindell and his Minnesota company, MyPillow, by Smartmatic, a voting technology company Lindell has often targeted with false conspiracy theories around the 2020 presidential election.

CYBER NINJAS, EMPTY BANK ACCOUNTS AND SHUTS/LOCKS THEIR DOORS LAYING EMPLOYEES OFF -

I once read, the millions were taken by various performers like Gen Flynn, the owner of Cyber Ninjas and other well known names for their participation. It was during the time, they were bragging about their home-grown "documentary", starring these names well known to suckers who donate and buy their junk - This is the common technique, to drain the profits away, and THEN close your doors, citing or filing bankruptcy to avoid paying creditors.

For each showing of the "documentary?", they'd charge money, and bragged that they'd make so much from residuals, when selling at hom video showings ($1.00 each per millions of people I read) :whistling: :wink:

"Yes, we closed our doors and laid off our employees," he said. "No. It did not have anything to do with what happened yesterday."
The employees were laid off Jan. 1 and will have health insurance through the month, he said.
Part of Cyber Ninjas' cash flow problems, Logan said, stemmed from the Arizona Senate not adhering to the contract signed when it hired the company to conduct the audit. Logan said the company was never fully paid for the audit, nor did the Senate indemnify the company as was required by the company's contract.
Logan, who has said he moved the company from Bloomington, Indiana, to Sarasota in 2014, said the audit produced a $2.1 million loss on Cyber Ninjas' books and that the company still owes $1.9 million to subcontractors.
Logan declined to say whether Cyber Ninjas would file for bankruptcy. He also noted his company does not have the capability to pay such a large fine nor to comply with a public records request he said would require hundreds of hours to produce.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news...firm that led Arizona ballot review,,company%
20has%20closed%
20and%20laid%20off%20its%20employees.

leomoon

JAN. 6TH INSURRECTION COMMITTEE RECEIVED 700 HELD BACK DOCUMENTS FROM TRUMP ARCHIVES:

These are the papers and memos, the notes and drafts, the phone messages, texts, etc that he fought so hard to keep private, but the Supreme Court said his argument was "weak" and not valid because the American People have a constitutional right to the information surrounding Jan. 6th.

Bombshells are being reported daily now.

Today's for example: A DRAFT OF EXECUTIVE ORDER (they don't know yet who wrote it, but suspect it has the hallmarks of Gen.Flynn and disgraced lawyer Sydney Powell.

The draft written on December 15th, 2020 calls for the Defense Dept. to confiscate the country's Voting Machines, effectively buying trump an extra 60 days to determine the vote (until Feb. 15th or 16th) 2021.

Either the Draft Executive Order was not seen by trump, or others thought it a terrible idea and nixxed it at the bud? This is why they must get to the bottom of it, with witnesses subpoenaed if need be, to then suggest the new laws to protect the country in the future., considering all these "unique" terrible ideas that are being uncovered on "how to effectively steal an Election"

Actually, it is against the Law what was being proposed in the Draft.

The reason they think it may be Flynn, and his co-hort Sydney Powell, is because very very few people would be aware of the 2 cited statutes in the Security Code, one numbered 15 and one numbered 21. Especially #21, very few know about. Flynn would know. :surprised:

leomoon

PUTIN'S THREAT TO UKRAINE

Two natal charts for Ukraine: (via online search):

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/countries/ukraine.php

From astroweekly -

There are two moments that may stand for the natal chart, the horoscope of Ukraine:

January 22, 1918, 9:58 am GMT, in Kharkov, Ukraine (36e15, 50n00) - set for the moment when Ukraine was proclaimed a free, independent and sovereign republic for the first time in tis history.

• August 24, 1991, at 5:31 pm BGT (2:31 pm GMT), in Kiev, Ukraine (30e31, 50n26) - set for the moment of the Proclamation of independence from the USSR

From Alex's Asteroid Astrology: (He uses mostly similar names for vibrations - of the named asteroids match ups)

War in Eastern Europe?

Tensions continue to build between Ukraine and its aggressive neighbor Russia. Recent talks have failed to provide a solution, and Russian troop movements suggest a conflict may be imminent.

The skies support matters coming to a head shortly, with a string of stations from associated asteroids over January and February, implying major shifts and changes are forthcoming: asteroid Zelinsky (for Ukrainian president Zelensky) turned retrograde on January 3 (the day after a call of support from US President Joe Biden); asteroid Kiev (Ukraine's capital) turned direct January 13 (a day before Russian hackers launched a cyberattack on government websites). Still to come, asteroid Ukraina (Ukraina) turns direct February 8; asteroid Moskva (Russian for Moscow, its capital) turns direct on February 18; and asteroid Russia turns retrograde on February 28.

Asteroids Vladimir (for Russian President Vladimir Putin) and Volodymyr (for Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky) have been in an extended conjunction with asteroid Karma for the past two years, binding them in fate, but that's about to end in March, with matters coming to head. Asteroid Putilin (closest to Putin) is traveling with Mars, bringer of war, January 10 through February 20, with their exact conjunction on January 31, two days after Venus goes direct, and three days before Mercury resumes forward motion. That's the critical period.

See the Map and rest of the article here:

https://alexasteroidastrology.com/astrology-of-the-russia-ukraine-crisis/

leomoon

UKRAINE CHART 1991- INDEPENDENCE FROM RUSSIA:

08 CAPRICORN: CJ. FIXED STAR "FACIES:

Uranus rising, at the ASC, is not healthy for the country's success imo.overall. The Asc. in 8 Capricorn is conjunct fixed star FACIES:
Ptolemy commented on the constellation of stars here in SAG, and said in effect: ".... those on the bow, and at the grasp of the hand, act like Jupiter and Mars"

from "the Living Stars" Dr.Eric Morse:

Much blamed for accidents and broken limbs and so on. The Latin name is from the verb Facere, to make or do something, and it is often said to portend accidents due to the victim’s own careless actions

From Manilus:
The Latin name is from the verb Facere, to make or do something, and it is often said to portend accidents due to the victim’s own careless actions. Naturally, there is a positive side to Facies, it symbolizes well that kind of Sagittarian who goes out to climb mountains, race cars, enter the ski-jump team or the Grand National steeplechase, making it right to the top and no doubt breaking a few bones along the way. On the more philosophical side it will mark those who must see their outlook and beliefs carried into practical effect somewhere, so that they go out on missions, set up their own churches and centers engage in good works of famine or refugee relief and so on. Inevitably they get hurt at times, but perhaps find compensation in the value of their works. [The Living Stars, Dr. Eric Morse, p.94-95.].

SUN in house 8 is 0Virgo CONJUNCT REGULAR ALONG WITH VENUS HS.7

conjunct Mercury & Jupiter, I'd see as works in their favor~ The mighty Royal Star Regulus, will demand their independence

P.O.F. in house 6, cadent and weaker house - at the end degree of 29th 55minutes Gemini, suggests to me, when at this point in time tjhey created an independent country from Mother Russia - this P.O.F. is simply showing this - and it's sextile to the Sun Venus & Mer. all cj. Regulus.
They will fight to keep it~

Note: TR Mars is now opposite this P.O.F. :annoyed: :annoyed: :unsure:

leomoon

Regina King, Academy Award Winner loses her only son from suicide:

https://pagesix.com/2021/04/25/regina-king-stuns-in-plunging-butterfly-gown-at-oscars-2021/

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebr...ing-dies-at-age-26/ar-AAT2kOO?ocid=uxbndlbing

now today:
King married Ian Alexander, Sr. on 23 April 1997 and filed for divorce on 8 November 2006. The couple had one son, Ian Alexander, Jr., born on 19 January 1996.

Natal with AA Rating:
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/King,_Regina

Tr death asteroids: TR Lachesis conj. TR Venus over 12th house Moira

with TR Pluto (death- transformation) over her 12th house SUN

as son takes his own life. Her only child, much like what happened to TV star - Mary Tyler Moore all those years ago :(

Last edited:

leomoon

Thich Nhat Hanh died at age 95 - a friend to all. A personal friend to Martin Luther King Jr. who near his own death started to hold rallies against the War in Vietnam, very probably thanks to Thich Nhat Hanh.

We have his dob but not his time of birth:
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/21/world/asia/thich-nhat-hanh-dead.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

Thich Nhat Hanh began writing and speaking out against the war and in 1964 published a poem called “Condemnation” in a Buddhist weekly. It reads in part:
"...Whoever is listening, be my witness:
I cannot accept this war.
I never could I never will.
I must say this a thousand times before I am killed.
I am like the bird who dies for the sake of its mate,
dripping blood from its broken beak and crying out:
“Beware! Turn around and face your real enemies
— ambition, violence hatred and greed.”

https://santabarbaraastrologer.word...TptyIfCTwkabRmwLMznjVgr4d6IdBi3HRDFqpNEmPJqIo

His natal chart on this Link -

jshusack

There are about 750 under arrest to date (23/1/2022). Also the January 6th Committee has just gotten the 700+ pages of Trump's activities while he was president from the National Archives. So stay tuned. I think that things will get moving once Mercury goes direct on the 3rd of February. All the planets will then be direct till the end of April when Pluto will be the first to turn retrograde. So in between these two times we will have the sense of things moving forward.

leomoon

There are about 750 under arrest to date (23/1/2022). Also the January 6th Committee has just gotten the 700+ pages of Trump's activities while he was president from the National Archives. So stay tuned. I think that things will get moving once Mercury goes direct on the 3rd of February. All the planets will then be direct till the end of April when Pluto will be the first to turn retrograde. So in between these two times we will have the sense of things moving forward.

Accdg. to one member (Zoe of Watergate era) of the January 6th Committee who spoke today on TV, she doesn't expect that the Referral for Criminal investigation to the Justice Dept. will go very high. Not the exact words but she was talking about the tip dog,trump.

The Attorney General M.Garland (who I call, "Casper Milquetoast" shy's away from all political upsets if he can. He has been called ultra ultra,opposed to going after the Executive role; much like Bill Barr proclaimed to be. Seeing them more as monarchs or kings perhaps. Sad!

Its not true that Justice knows no class or the old saying, "no one is above the law" doesn't hold true. I fully expect many more indictments of the "little people", not the big fat fish. Of course, I'd love to eat my words and have him do the opposite.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caspar_Milquetoast

This is MUCH worse then Nixon or Watergate!
Richard Nixon was caught and he knew it. He resigned, but the Republicans run scared which was not the case in the Nixon era of Watergate.

https://washingtonmonthly.com/2022/01/15/merrick-garlands-trump-problem-and-ours/

I don't agree with the writer, because I don't see much spine in the man.

Is Neptune conjunct Saturn in Libra, "wishy-washy?" :annoyed:

https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Merrick_Garland

What will come out of the Georgia Investigation which went on for a year?

That seems more hopeful to me, but first the DA of Fulton Co. must have a group of about 5 Federal judges who will agree to okay a "Special Grand Jury", whose job would not end, until the entirety of their investigation and indictments. Will they okay this? It's rare as usually a Grand Jury is for about 2 or 3 months tops.

This is for , and all the other crimes committed against Georgia Law by trump.

https://www.scribd.com/document/554...y-in-Trump-election-probe#download&from_embed

As for the Insurrection led by trump, the statement made at the end of December, still holds true from all I've read and heard:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...e-but-that-could-be-a-long-way-off/ar-AAS2fF5

"The Select Committee is not conducting a law enforcement investigation, so if we uncover information that we believe could be related to criminal conduct, we will make whatever referrals are appropriate." But any referrals made by the committee may serve as more of a political statement than anything else.
"DOJ knows exactly what happened on January 6. There's no indication they're unaware or need a referral from Congress to make them aware of these issues," said Randall Eliason, a George Washington University law professor and former public corruption prosecutor.

It will be delayed karma that will be the final arbiter judge for him. That day WILL come eventually.

Last edited:

leomoon

May 3rd, 1802, Washington, DC is …a time to be highlighted in connection with the 2022-2023 transits as shown below:

National ON THIS DAY: May 3rd, 1802, Washington, DC is Incorporated as the Capital of the United States

On this day in 1802, Washington, DC was formally incorporated as a stand-alone city and the official Capital of the United States of America; governed by a Mayor appointed solely by the President of the USA

From the National Archives:
The Residence Act of 1790 gave Congress until 1800, when the government moved to the Federal City, to decide what form its exclusive jurisdiction over the seat of the federal government, as enumerated in the U.S. Constitution, would take, or if the right would be exercised at all. In his 22 Nov. 1800 address to Congress, President Adams reminded the legislators “to consider whether the local powers over the district of Columbia” vested in them by the Constitution should be “immediately exercised.” The Federalists in Congress decided in the affirmative. On 23 Jan. 1801, Henry Lee of Virginia introduced an encompassing bill for the “government of the District of Columbia,”

It called for a bicameral legislature and a governor appointed by the president with the consent of the Senate. Voting by free, white male citizens was limited to those who were “seized of an estate for life,” owned 10 acres of land within the district, or had a lot with a house built on it. Electors chosen by the voters would appoint the members of the district’s senate. Fearing that there would not be enough time for the passage of Lee’s plan or that it would be defeated, his colleagues, in the end, backed a more limited Senate bill. Approved 27 Feb. 1801, the “Act concerning the District of Columbia,”

Here is a curious transit happening (Click image for larger view)

June 5, 2023 (exact at 12:37:03 pm edt) showing transit Uranus @20Tau27 opposing DC's 1802 Neptune @20Sco27 Rx in 10th house at 12:00 am LMT

The 21st of Scorpio is a definite loss degree - and the 20th of any sign would be "self-undoing" What might be expect around the time in 2023?
She has circles, Tr Saturn opposite Saturn occurs on 3 dates in 2023: middle of March, end of October and middle of November
NEXT Mars Return for the DC 1802 chart will be May 12 of 2022
TR Uranus will be opposite the 1802 D.C. Neptune !!

Last edited:

david starling

Looks like Russia is backing off from.posing a threat to the Ukraine. Biden's looking very Presidential, the economy is improving--now, what about this new Supreme Court nomination? Can he prevent the Republicans from blocking his nominee?

leomoon

Looks like Russia is backing off from.posing a threat to the Ukraine. Biden's looking very Presidential, the economy is improving--now, what about this new Supreme Court nomination? Can he prevent the Republicans from blocking his nominee?

Did you watch the Pentagon Info-merical interview today?
Secretary of the Military Loyd Austin & General Milley spoke trash to Russia, essentially warnings, the U.S. will uphold it's commitment to NATO in whatever way necessary to do our duty for NATO (based on the rule 5?) \\

I have not yet heard of Russia backing down from the hardware, military equipment and upwards of 100,000 troops stationed on the border of Ukraine.

Might this be in our future too: The SANCTIONS proposed:

“It’s going to be disruptive. We’re going to take a hit,” said Cynthia Roberts, a political science professor at Hunter College and senior research scholar at Columbia University’s Saltzman Institute of War and Peace Studies. “There’s a lot that won’t necessarily directly impact the American consumer right away because we’re not dependent on the Russians for energy resources like the Europeans are, but we won’t be immune from the secondary effects reverberating back upon ourselves.”
In the short term, global energy prices could jump, adding to already high US inflation and exacerbating turbulence in financial markets already roiled by looming interest rate hikes from the Federal Reserve that could risk a recession. And the International Monetary Fund warned this week that the geopolitical tensions in Eastern Europe are a downside risk to global economic growth.
In the longer term, sanctions could accelerate efforts by Russia and China to develop alternatives to the dollar for global financial transactions. That could weaken the dollar’s value, which would push up US interest rates and increase the cost of foreign goods for Americans.
https://www.bostonglobe.com/2022/01...2898313&s_campaign=todayinpolitics:newsletter

The sanctions levied by the United States and its allies after the Crimea annexation built incrementally — in part because the military action came as a surprise — and focused on individuals and companies rather than the Russian economy as a whole

“There are some economic effects depending on what sanctions are invoked, both in the United States and in Europe, and so we’ve got to do the analysis and see how we can offset any kind of negative impact and what’s going to be acceptable,” she said.

leomoon

I don't trust them, as far as I can throw Putin:

USA TODAY

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...mpled-what-we-know/ar-AATf01h?ocid=uxbndlbing

Russia insists it won't start war with Ukraine, NATO prepared for 'the worst': What we know

Michael Collins, USA TODAY - 3h ago

Stoltenberg said the allies are awaiting Russia’s response, but he emphasized NATO’s “open door” policy that gives any European country the opportunity to join the alliance. Stoltenberg reiterated that NATO allies are ready to step up their military presence in eastern Europe in response to Russian aggression against Ukraine.

leomoon

'SPECIAL GRAND JURY" APPROVED IN GEORGIA:

Trying to Influence a Presidential election - a contingent of various Federal Judges approved the Special Grand Jury for this investigation into the tampering with the Election Laws in Georgia. The probe includes “potential violations of Georgia law prohibiting the solicitation of election fraud, the making of false statements to state and local government bodies, conspiracy, racketeering, violation of oath of office and any involvement in violence or threats related to the election’s administration,” the letters said

Because the judge appointed to oversee the Special Grand Jury, (a Republican judge) is quite booked up until the earliest he can convene it would be May 2nd, 2022:

The Event chart should look similarly:

note: courts open at 8:30 A.M. , but I tried both times, and they look quite similar - (except for the P.O.F.) but similar enough for this purpose? I would think a vetting of the potential jurors might take place then?? (if anyone knows how a Grand Jury is seated)

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/20/atl...ury-in-trump-election-interference-probe.html

https://time.com/6141873/georgia-el...220128+++body&et_rid=157737415&lctg=157737415

Judges have approved a request for a special grand jury by the Georgia prosecutor who’s investigating whether former President Donald Trump and others broke the law by trying to pressure Georgia officials to throw out Joe Biden’s presidential election victory.

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis last week sent a letter to county superior court Chief Judge Christopher Brasher asking him to impanel a special grand jury. Brasher issued an order Monday saying the request was considered and approved by a majority of the superior court judges.
The special grand jury is to be seated May 2022 for a period of up to a year, Brasher’s order says. Fulton County Superior Court Judge Robert McBurney is assigned to supervise and assist the special grand jury.

Willis wrote in her letter to Brasher that her office “has received information indicating a reasonable probability that the State of Georgia’s administration of elections in 2020, including the State’s election of the President of the United States, was subject to possible criminal disruptions.”

leomoon

SPECIAL GRAND JURY CONVENES FOR TRUMP GEORGIA INVESTIGATION:
MAY 2ND, 2022:

This chart looks quite promising at 9A.M>:

9th house of justice has VESTA and Saturn (this GrandJury will have subpoena power) and those who have refused for political reasons thus far like Raffensburger, will have to come in and testify under oath as will many others: that certainly sounds like Saturn in the 9th trine the ASC. The Moon and Mercury, ruler of the chart in the 12th of solitude, courts behind closed doors.

leomoon

just saw this one today:
MAN SENTENCED AS INSURRECTIONIST ON JAN. 6TH, 2021:
Ex-Army Private Received 44-Month Sentence for Assault …
0EtLhGT91DF2NgubtXnu4VXk1N1vzFP99f037PUFbu4yIAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

https://[B]www.businessinsider.com[/B]/ex-army-private-44...https://www.bing.com/search?pc=U528&q=MY+LIFE+DATE+OF+BIRTH+Nicholas+Languerand&form=U528DF#
1 day ago · Languerand pictured holding a "Pepe the frog" flag on the Upper West Terrace on January 6, 2021. The Department of Justice. A man who assaulted officers

WASHINGTON, Jan 26 (Reuters) - A U.S. judge on Thursday imposed a 44-month prison sentence on a man who pleaded guilty to a felony charge after throwing objects at police during last year's attack on the U.S. Capitol and boasting about his actions on social media.
The defendant, Nicholas Languerand, has been jailed since his arrest in April in South Carolina and will receive credit for time served.
Prosecutors had recommended a 51-month sentence, but U.S. District Judge John Bates in Washington said a "modest reduction" was warranted in light of Languerand's personal circumstances, including what the judge described as a "extremely difficult and chaotic upbringing."
When Languerand was a child, his father intentionally set fire to a trailer Languerand and his mother were living in, nearly killing them, Languerand's grandfather told the judge during the sentencing hearing.
Languerand pleaded guilty in November to a single charge of assaulting law enforcement with a dangerous weapon. Authorities said he hurled objects, including an orange traffic barrier, at police and took an officer's riot shield on Jan. 6, 2021. He was 26 at the time he entered the guilty plea.
Languerand bragged about the attack on social media in the preceding days, vowing that "next time we come back with rifles."
More than 725 people have been charged, with about 200 pleading guilty to a variety of federal charges. The longest sentence imposed thus far was five years and one month in prison for a Florida man last month for assaulting police officers.
About 140 police officers were assaulted during the riot, according to the Justice Department.

leomoon

QAnon follower who attacked police at Capitol gets …44months in prison
0EtLhGT91DF2NgubtXnu4VXk1N1vzFP99f037PUFbu4yIAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

An ex-Army private who waved a 'Pepe the Frog' flag during Capitol riot

https://www.siouxlandproud.com/news/politics/qanon...
2 days ago · A man who identified himself as a believer in the QAnon conspiracy theory was sentenced on Wednesday to three years and eight months in prison for assaulting police

Prosecutors say Languerand threw several dangerous items at law enforcement on January 6, 2021.

Nicholas Languerand's birthday is 01/01/1995 and is 27 years old

Sounds like Sun in Capricorn -

His natal chart transits tells his state of mind as both Tr Mercury cj. Tr Pluto conjunct his natal Uranus - Neptune-Mercury stellium cj. his Sun while tr Juno touched off his T Square (Jupiter/Mars/Saturn)

Last edited:

jshusack

Did you hear about the Irish fishermen standing up to Putin and his navy doing exercises of the coast of Ireland? Putin's navy is interfering with their daily fishing activities.

jshusack

AG Garland does have Neptune conjunct Saturn in Libra. It is exact on Nov 21,1952 for the 1st of 3 conjunctions. However,he seems to have the moon near there. We have to get his time of birth to get his ascendent.