Keep looking or be my own boss?

LovBird

Banned
Hello everybody

I have been looking for a job for quite some time but my initiatives havent paid out yet. It is affecting my self esteem and frustrating me.

So i was wondering if maybe now is the time to fulfill a wish i ve had a long time ago: start my own company or charity.

I asked this question 1 year ago, to the day.

I need assistance deciphering the chart, someone there to help?

The question: should i keep looking for a job or start a company/charity?

https://postimg.cc/ctJVVKGs

1st is moon and mercury
Moon is strong, angular in pisces.
Mercury in 9th has no applying aspect.

A potential job or company is 10th ruler saturn.
Saturn is strong by sign but has no applying aspect with 1st significator nor the moon.

Charity is 12th ruler, ruled by venus, angular in capricorn. There is an applying sextile with moon, with reception.

North node in 12th of charity.

I would read the chart as i should start a charity. And you?

Any other hints?

Last edited:

waybread

I don't know if this is an option for you, but your significator Mercury is in the 9th house, suggesting you return to school for some higher education to improve your qualifications, or perhaps that you look overseas, or look to a business with international connections.

The moon in the 10th house suggests that you would like to be your own boss. But whether it's for your own business or a new charity, have you mapped out a business plan and really studied the nuts-and-bolts of your potential new venture? It's one thing to have some good ideas, but another thing to have seriously worked out how it would keep you solvent.

LovBird

Banned
But whether it's for your own business or a new charity, have you mapped out a business plan and really studied the nuts-and-bolts of your potential new venture? It's one thing to have some good ideas, but another thing to have seriously worked out how it would keep you solvent.

Thank you very much Waybread.

Very interesting point on 9th because i want it to have international connections and to relocate myself.

You are definately right, there is no way i am starting a business or a charity without doing all the necessary work (business plan, strategy etc).

As further clarification, the charity aims at healing people as much as helping them financially. If that makes any sense.
venus and mars 6th ruler have good mutual reciprocity being in each other s sign.

Moon in pisces exalts and sextiles charity 12th ruler venus. Wouldnt u say the chart points to charity more than business?

Last edited:

emilyn

I don't know if this is an option for you, but your significator Mercury is in the 9th house, suggesting you return to school for some higher education to improve your qualifications, or perhaps that you look overseas, or look to a business with international connections.
The moon in the 10th house suggests that you would like to be your own boss. But whether it's for your own business or a new charity, have you mapped out a business plan and really studied the nuts-and-bolts of your potential new venture?

It is important that you have good ideas and a plan before starting anything.

waybread

With your moon and Neptune in sensitive Pisces in the 10th house, I think you are very altruistic about your abilities to help people in need. And maybe that is all it would take.

Please do a business plan of any charity you would like to set up. How will you pay yourself a living wage? Will you be mostly applying for grants or soliciting donations?

And then, to do exactly what?

LovBird

Banned
With your moon and Neptune in sensitive Pisces in the 10th house, I think you are very altruistic about your abilities to help people in need. And maybe that is all it would take.
What do you mean "all that it takes?"

do a business plan of any charity you would like to set up.
Yes

How will you pay yourself a living wage? Will you be mostly applying for grants or soliciting donations?
Yes, mine, my entourage, institutions and private, locally and internationnaly

I have a significative experience in sales strategy, marketing which i intend to use as well.

And then, to do exactly what?
Many ideas which need to be discriminated, hence the chart.

I drew it first to reassure me.
i have always felt that was my path to follow but for many reasons, i chose the normal life path (work in a private company). So its also a personal fulfillment. Not a dream but the conviction that this what i need to do.

So would you say too charity is what transpires from the chart?

Last edited:

waybread

There is a saying in astrology, that the stars impel but they do not compel. I believe in a choice-centered astrology, vs. one that is deterministic or fatalistic. If you already know what you want to do, you probably don't need an astrologer.

Best wishes for your success.