Will I be offered the job?

cloxkinghere

I'm Venus while the job is Saturn, which is domicile.

Venus is in the 9th house. My co-signicator, the Moon, is in the 10th along with Saturn.

Venus and Saturn are not aspecting. Moon, however, is applying through conjunction to Saturn in the 10th.

Attachments

• will i be offered the job.jpg
    will i be offered the job.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 53

Starsign

This chart is bugging me, I was sure cloxkinghere would get the job.

The conjunction between the moon and Saturn in the 10th isn't prohibited in any way.

When the moon is co sig, do you still have to take into consideration receptions between them?

Does anyone know why this didn't play out please?

cloxkinghere

The conjunction between the moon and Saturn in the 10th isn't prohibited in any way.

When the moon is co sig, do you still have to take into consideration receptions between them?

My own two-cents here: the future isn't written in stone; I take all forms of divination with a grain of salt.

Horary astrology, just like tarot, takes your question at the current moment and bases the answer off the current energy at the moment. Energy is always is subject to change.

So, while at the moment the question was asked, it may seem like I would have gotten the job...at the current moment the question was asked. But then, they probably interviewed someone else after and then the energy for me shifted.

I'm sure there are others on here who might disagree with me, but, that's always been my take on divination. I've never put too much emphasis on it and am always aware things can always change.

tikana

Well ... that venus stationary to retro was bugging me originally I did mention it. Lilly I think mentions that be wary when a significator is stationary to retro - expect derailing of some sort.
Moon to Saturn might not be enough for a yes since moon does not hold a dignity of its own but then do you really need it?
I thought that the querent will decline the offer.