Poor memory.

GRIMESZN

Hello and good whateveritis where you're at (it's nighttime for me),

My question is what placements/aspects rule poor/forgetful memory? Short term or long term it doesn't matter. The type of person who walks to the grocery store to get something very important but forgot what they were gonna buy a minute after LOL?

I am aware that Neptune rules illusions and delusions (I think) and my friend has Neptune in 3rd. My sister has Neptune in 1st and they're prone to forgetting a lot lmao. But what else?

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Hello and good whateveritis where you're at (it's nighttime for me),

My question is what placements/aspects rule poor/forgetful memory? Short term or long term it doesn't matter. The type of person who walks to the grocery store to get something very important but forgot what they were gonna buy a minute after LOL?

I am aware that Neptune rules illusions and delusions (I think) and my friend has Neptune in 3rd. My sister has Neptune in 1st and they're prone to forgetting a lot lmao. But what else?

I could be Merc in its detriment and fall in Pisces, or its detriment in Sag. It could also be connected with Moon, or Moon Merc. Or house placement.

You might put up your chart for a more exact reply?