Astrocartography: Pluto Line.

Stylistapril

https://www.astro.com/cgi/aclch.cgi...=0&cen.x=-90.879&cen.y=-9.102&zoom=2&btyp=acm

Hello, I’ve recently discovered astrocartography (above is my chart) and while checking out my lines in relation to where I’m currently living, I discovered I’m living on my Pluto line *yikes*. I also realized I moved here at the beginning on my Saturn return, and I’ve gone through my Saturn return while living on my Pluto line. I’m at the tail end of my Saturn return �� and my husband and I have been talking about moving in the new year.
Could someone tell me what looks like a good place to consider moving to? And if I stay in Vegas would things just continue to be chaotic? Pluto is also associate with power so can people actually benefit from living on their Pluto line to become more successful in their careers?

[the astro.com link won't last - please either attach a chart or upload a chart to a link site and link the chart from there - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

CapAquaPis

Your Pluto line is descending, there are variations of the Pluto line: ascending, MC and IC. Your map said it's more beneficial east of the line (Las Vegas NV). Not entirely a negative or malefic issue, but good luck in where you're living.

Stylistapril

Thanks for the response!
That’s good to know, I thought I was on my Pluto line so I’m glad I’m currently on the more beneficial side. Could you explain to me how you can tell I’m on the descending part of the line? The concepts of ascending and descending are foreign to me as I’m new to astrology.