Mother issues. Will I ever heal?

asmt

Hi,

I have been reading about Chiron Conjunct the Moon in the birth chart and It talks about mother issues.

To contextualize you: My mother is a recovering addict (prescription drugs and money problems). Since I was little she has played the guilt card on me, making me feel responsible for her well being. Threatening to abandon me since a small age and she always had me grabbed onto her leg to avoid her leaving. Growing up I feel like I have developed abandonment issues. She is better now but I dont feel like I have forgiven her or a feel deeply hurt still.

I also believe this has taken a toll on my personal relationships because I tend to become clingy when people try to leave, just like I acted when my mother tried to abandon me. I really want to work on those issues and let go of the burden because I don't want to carry it all my life.

Can you help me understand this mother-daughter relationship by looking at my moon conjunct chiron? Are there any other aspects that suggest this hard relationship?

thank you

Attachments

• IMPRIMIR CARTA AS.jpg
    IMPRIMIR CARTA AS.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 24

curiousabout77

You also have stressful aspects between the sun, pluto, and saturn suggesting that your identity development has been restricted by controlling, manipulative behaviour as well as a heavy responsibility burden. The moon conjunct chiron seems to indicate that your mum is wounded and that she was really like a child rather than the parent and now you have been wounded. You will probably heal by helping others heal as the chiron story goes.