Where is my drivers license & will it be found?

MsK

***EDIT: FOUND!!*** Help! Where is my drivers license & will it be found?

Help please!

I'm almost clueless as to lost items horary - but I'll try here.

I am Mars - in fall. But receive accidental dignity in my natural home of the 8th house. Ascendant is via combusta (sighs)

Moon is strong in it's own sign.
I would assume drivers license is a possession - 2nd house matter?
If that's accurate then my license is Jupiter. I & the Moon are sextile to it. 6th house - lost it at a place of business but nearby??

I'm hopeless I know :*(

Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• license.jpg
    license.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

Anachiel

You are right. The license is a moveable possession and therefore, a 2nd house matter.

Yes, it will be found. The Moon is about to sextile the Part of Fortune and the Moon (your co-significator)and Jupiter (the license) are in a strong mutual reception. So, the thing will be put back where it belongs. That was the easy part.

Now, let's see where it is.

I don't know whether you lost it at home or somewhere else. So, as I cannot tell whether this is a mislaid or lost object. We have to look at the chart and see what it tells us.

Jupiter is angular and in the 7th. Looks like it is indoors and possibly in the hands of someone else who would like to restore it to you. Since the Moon separates from Mars, it was possibly lost where you had an argument or where there was fire or passion. The Moon and Mars are both in Cancer so it definitely is near water, possibly a bathroom and low down near the floor. Since they are so close to each other, it is also not far from you or in the same building.

South to SW direction seems to be a strong possibility since Jupiter and POF are in earth signs and the Moon and Mars are in a South south-west quarter of the chart.

That's what I see here.

Blessings,

Anachiel

MsK

Thank you so much.

Question: Do you think Saturn squaring Mars & Moon almost exactly will create delays? Thanks!

I am definitely looking hard and will post when resolved!

Last edited:

milena08

Re: Help! Where is my drivers license & will it be found?

Help please!

I'm almost clueless as to lost items horary - but I'll try here.

I am Mars - in fall. But receive accidental dignity in my natural home of the 8th house. Ascendant is via combusta (sighs)

Moon is strong in it's own sign.
I would assume drivers license is a possession - 2nd house matter?
If that's accurate then my license is Jupiter. I & the Moon are sextile to it. 6th house - lost it at a place of business but nearby??

I'm hopeless I know :*(

Any help would be appreciated.

All moveable possessions, from calculators to cars, are signified by the 2nd house and its ruler. Fortuna is also significant.
so second house ruler here is jupiter placed in 6th house
Also The position of Mercury is often relevant for passports, coins, papers, tickets, etc; -all that is documents
and mercury is in retrograde motion which indicate that you will find your driver licence you will have it back in your possession
Sagitarius as sign as 2-nd house cusp indicate East by South
at the opposite side of door or window
it is well hidden, it is very difficult to find and usually someone else is interfere in finding look on the left side
The significator of the property in a common sign can also indicate that it is inside the home.
indicate places near heat or fire: near chimneys or radiators or where fires have been, near iron or the walls and partitions of a house - or east.
F THE ARTICLE IS INDOORS: It can be in an upper room, near or in the fireplace, the largest room of
the house, places where entertainment of guests is held, rooms where
insurance policies are kept, a room where pets are allowed in the
house, place where prayer books and college books are stored, among
college memorabilia, place where woolen products are stored, room
where very expensive furniture or imported things are.
IF THE ARTICLE IS OUTDOORS: It can be on hills and highlands, near or on land which is best seen by
raising your eyes to view it, near a maple or an oak tree, places where
horses are allowed to graze, where horseback riding is done, on sloping
grounds.
inside something, boxes, bags, suitcases, handbags, closet at home, near water, hallway or room within a room.

MsK

Thank you. Still looking. (Driving me nuts - I'm in the 8th house and in a very emotional sign, LOL)

Will update everyone soon.

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practices and uses whole sign house format)

Not to disagree with the previous posters excellent delineations, but for me (following an alternative horary approach) I would take the house of documents-3rd whole sign house-as significator of the driver's license-this would make Saturn the significator, posited in the 12th whole sign house (losses, secrets, etc) but in exaltation (showing that the license might well be found) with both your significator Mars and your co-significator the Moon, flowing toward it (indicating more likelihood of finding the license)

Where to look, however, I am not much up on, but it would be relative to 12th house places, Libra places and Saturn affinitive places.

Using a horary adaptation of Maximus "inceptional" method, with the lord of the Moon sign (Moon) being in a cardinal sign (and its rulership), the predicition would that you you will find the missing license.

But, I must admit that I have very little experience with lost and found horaries...Best of luck in your search!

fensi88

It can be in a basement, room with tile floors, a lower or middle level room, storage room, a quiet room that is dimly lit with low ceilings, a dark closet, a cash box or safe place where cash is kept, near a piano, in safe deposit box, chest of drawers, wallet, handbag, suit of clothes. Look for the item close to the ground or the floor.

direction: west
near colors: blue, red

It is inside something: car, box, book, pocket , envelope, drawer, cupboard, bag, suitcase, container or under or between something. It can be in a clothes closet, bookcase, desk, study, exercise room, filing cabinet, room used as an office in the home, rented room in the home, study room. It can be near some medicine or near some cleaning stuff.
Look at places where you hopes or wishes to be. A friend may have seen it or put it someplace. Look at any work area in the home. Look at guest room.

Direction: South by East
Near colour:grey, brown, navy-blue

Anachiel

Thank you so much.

Question: Do you think Saturn squaring Mars & Moon almost exactly will create delays? Thanks!

I am definitely looking hard and will post when resolved!

I think it adds to the description of where it is at. The Moon is separating from Saturn. For delays you would normally look to the speed of the planet itself.

I have to admit, Saturn did keep catching my eye. If you knew that you mislaid your license (as opposed to losing it) we would look at the 4th to judge the whereabouts, which is signified by Saturn, and be done with it. Alas, I didn't think it would be that easy.

If it is/was mislaid then Fensi88 is right on the money.

Wishing you luck.

MsK

Thank you. I really do think I mislaid it somewhere or it fell. Nothing sinister.
Off for more searching!

Aquarius358

Re: Help! Where is my drivers license & will it be found?

Help please!
Where is my drivers license & will it be found? ...Any help would be appreciated.

Hi there - I come to the same planet as Dr Farr - because I use 4 ruler as the planet to indicate location of the missing licence - Saturn.

Saturn is at 14 Libra, just inside the 12th House - which is an East, south-easterly direction.

2 ruler, the licence, is Jupiter in the 7th with "someone else." The 12th could tie in with 'someone else' because it could be with a friend's finances (2nd from the 11th) - so it might be with a friend's wallet or bank statements.

I've found 12th House can mean a pocket in a jacket or a brief case or handbag - or inside a box or hidden under a lot of papers in a tray or folder. 12th can also signify "institutions" like a hospital.

OR ... could it be with one of your mother's brothers or sisters? (3rd from the 10th)?

Again, like Dr Farr mentioned, Mercury signifies documents generally and he is Rx - indicating a return of the missing item is likely. Another confirmation of return is the Sun and Moon above the horizon.

Hope you find it! It won't be easy though - because it is so well hidden from view. Sorry.____________

MsK

Thank you for your reply.

The license has yet to be located, but I have hope it will be found today.

Non-horary related - but today is a full moon in Pisces, bringing closure to a matter. I am an Aries Sun, so Pisces rules my 12th house of hidden things. A longshot, but I am hoping this will be the matter that closes for me today.

Will certainly keep everyone updated when/where it is found.

MsK

UPDATE:

At 1:28pm local time, I phoned a local restaurant I frequent by chance in hopes it would be there. It has been in their safe. (Saturn - 12th house, hidden)
Restaurant is approx. a 10 min. drive in a Northeast direction.
Item located 21 days after question posed.
Will be picking it up later or tomorrow!

THANK YOU everyone for your help!

Last edited:

dr. farr

Good news!
In a safe, huh? Yes, goes with Saturn and 12th house!
Your significator, Mars, to Saturn in the chart = 3 signs distant; if each sign = a week, that might correlate with the 21 days (3 weeks) from asking the question until discovery of the license.