When will I get married , with whom ?

milena08

Hello I need your help and instructions.........

I cast this question at 28.02.2011 at 01:22 , I have love relationship for more than 3,5 years but I do not see any progress or any intention to become marriage. So because I am 33 years old I am interested will I ever get married and with whom, characteristic my future spouse will have.
I need your help very very much because I ma new and just beginner in horary.
From chart I see this

28 Feb 2011 TZ = -1.0 1.22 A.M. 41.55 NORTH 22.24 EAST

Sun day Jupiter hour

STRICTURES and WARNINGS (there is no one) so it is mean it is radical

My significator is Jupiter in aries IV house well aspeced exept
*JUPITER Opposite APP, dex SATURN 8.7 degree
* JUPITER Square sep, dex PLUTO

Significator of quested is Mercury in pisces in III house

But becouse there is no aspect to quested significator my co-significator

Moon is in capricorn in I house
and there is aspect to quested significator
MOON Sextile sep, sin MERCURY 3.8 degree

Also i first house is
Pluto in capricorn
North node in sagitarius
If it is important Pluto is well aspected toward significator of me, toward significator of quested and toward sum as cosignificator of man
PLUTO Conjunct MOON 8.1 degree
PLUTO Sextile MERCURY 4.3 degree
PLUTO Sextile SUN 2.0 degree

In Critical Degrees: MARS

Peregrine - SUN MERCURY VENUS
Detriment - MOON MERCURY
Fall - MERCURY
Mutual Reception (by sign) - VENUS-SATURN MARS-JUPITER
Mutual Reception (by sign) - URANUS-NEPTUNE
Mutual Reception (by exaltation) - VENUS-MARS
Mixed Reception (sign/exaltation) - JUPITER-SUN

Via Combusta - SATURN
Combust - MERCURY MARS
Fateful Degree - URANUS

So because I can see that
significator of quested (MERCURY) is very BAD becouse
is peregrine
is in detriment
is in fall
is combust

Is this mean that I will never ever get married even there is positve aspects ?
I hope I will receive your help very soon,
Thanks , also here is Chart too

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_02_when_i_will_get_married_with_whom__hp.10234.1325.jpg
    astro_w2gw_02_when_i_will_get_married_with_whom__hp.10234.1325.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 54

BobZemco

Sun day Jupiter hour

STRICTURES and WARNINGS (there is no one) so it is mean it is radical

That's wrong.

The Chart is Radical because Jupiter is the Hour Ruler and rules the Ascendant.

Strictures and warnings do not render a chart invalid.

My significator is Jupiter in aries IV house well aspeced

No, Jupiter is not well aspected. The opposition with Saturn is by Mutual Application. Not good. That indicates a conflict that will occur suddenly, quickly, perhaps forcefully (since Aries and Libra are Violent Signs) relating to 1st/2nd House Affairs.

But becouse there is no aspect to quested significator my co-significator

Moon is in capricorn in I house
and there is aspect to quested significator
MOON Sextile sep, sin MERCURY 3.8 degree

The Moon has separated from Mercury, so that shows something that happened in the past. You said you had involvement 3.5 years, the separation is 3.8° that shows the past history of your relationship. I would say you've had difficulties communicating your ideas to each other.

Also i first house is
Pluto in capricorn
North node in sagitarius
If it is important Pluto is well aspected toward significator of me, toward significator of quested and toward sum as cosignificator of man
PLUTO Conjunct MOON 8.1 degree
PLUTO Sextile MERCURY 4.3 degree
PLUTO Sextile SUN 2.0 degree

We don't use Pluto (or Uranus or Neptune in Horary) because it tells us nothing. Pluto will be in Capricorn for another 10 years which is basically meaningless as far as Horary is concerned.

So because I can see that
significator of quested (MERCURY) is very BAD becouse
is peregrine
is in detriment
is in fall
is combust

Is this mean that I will never ever get married even there is positve aspects ?
I hope I will receive your help very soon,
Thanks , also here is Chart too

You're not going to marry that person.

Your Lot of Marriage (for women) is in the 9th House at 3° Virgo and the Dispositor is Mercury. I see Mars in exact opposition to the Lot of Marriage.

So, I'm wondering is your partner a foreigner? The Lot is in the 9th and the 7th House Ruler is both Peregrine and in Detriment and Cadent from the Ascendant. Maybe a different ethnic group or social class?

After re-reading your post I think the question you're really asking is when will you marry the person you're with now.

I don't see you marrying that person.

If you have questions about marriage and your potential partner in general, the best thing to use is your natal chart, with the Lot of Marriage, the Lot of Marriage Time and from that you can get a better idea of who and when you will marry (if your natal chart promises marriage).

milena08

Hi,

When I ask this question I have more intention my question to be on general basic will I ever get married no matter with this current boyfriend or with someone else
So it is obvious from many indicators that there is not going to happend marriage among me and my current partner.
But is this at same time mean that also I will never get married.
Also Jupiter which signification me has this aspect
* JUPITER Sextile APP VENUS 10.0 degree so it is something positive that is going to happend or ?
Moon as my cosignificator is in capricorn but it is 15° of Capricorn and isn't that
fortunate degree where the Moon joins with the fixed star Vega ?

Significator of quested is Mercury in pisces in III house ( debilitated) and it has positive aspects :

*MOON Sextile sepp MERCURY 3.8 degree
* MERCURY Conjunct sep SUN 2.3 degree
Is this mean that if answer to this question is yes meaning that I will get married but not with this men than is it that mercury significates my future husband his trates and physical appearance ?

Also there was JUPITER Opposite APP, dex SATURN 8.7 degree
is that mean that Saturn is third part or because it is in 10th house that is something connected with reputation , career and publicity ?

Thanks for quick replay, I hope that all you will give me better insight on this question.
Thanks again :)

BobZemco

Also Jupiter which signification me has this aspect
* JUPITER Sextile APP VENUS 10.0 degree so it is something positive that is going to happend or ?

Jupiter can never aspect Venus, unless Jupiter is Retrograde. Venus at 27° Capricorn has long since separated from Jupiter and there is no aspect.

Moon as my cosignificator is in capricorn but it is 15° of Capricorn and isn't that fortunate degree where the Moon joins with the fixed star Vega ?

Yes, but that has little to do with marriage.

Significator of quested is Mercury in pisces in III house ( debilitated) and it has positive aspects :

*MOON Sextile sepp MERCURY 3.8 degree
* MERCURY Conjunct sep SUN 2.3 degree

Separating aspects show what is is the past, not what is now, and certainly not what is in the future.

In any event, Mercury and Sun are Enemies. They hate each other, and being in Pisces, neither Planet receives the other. That would be a negative, bad or evil conjunction. There's nothing positive about it.

Is this mean that if answer to this question is yes meaning that I will get married but not with this men than is it that mercury significates my future husband his trates and physical appearance ?

According to this chart, it will be two years or (or longer) before you get married.

Also there was JUPITER Opposite APP, dex SATURN 8.7 degree is that mean that Saturn is third part or because it is in 10th house that is something connected with reputation , career and publicity ?

No. I don't see any Planets translating light between Mercury and Jupiter and no Planets are collecting light between Mercury and Jupiter (and that means no third party involvement).

Like I said, your natal chart will give many more indicators than an horary would.

tirupati

Hi Bob,

I was born on 17th march morning at 1:52am 1985.
Could you please predict when I would get married ?
When exactly I would move out of country of residence?
I would relish your opinion..Kindly reply.
Regards,
Tiru:happy:

tirupati

chart of Tirupati Sex M
Mysore 0 India 17/03/1985 01:52 - Julian day 2446141.35
Adjust -5.30 ST 13.06 Lat 12.18 Long -76.37

Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0SunPisces26.12 AscendantCapricorn10.15MoonAquarius 3.47 IIAquarius11.27MercuryAries14.32 IIIPisces14.51VenusAries22.07 R IVAries17.52MarsTaurus 1.12 VTaurus17.41JupiterAquarius 8.12 VIGemini14.23SaturnScorpio28.03 R VIICancer10.15UranusSagittarius17.58 VIIILeo11.27NeptuneCapricorn 3.32 IXVirgo14.51PlutoScorpio 4.19 R MidheavenLibra17.52LilithAries21.22 XIScorpio17.41Asc nodeTaurus19.48 XIISagittarius14.23
SuninIIIMooninAscendantMercuryinIIIVenusinIVMarsinIVJupiterinAscendantSaturninXIUranusinXIINeptuneinXIIPlutoinMidheavenLilithinIVAsc nodeinV

kanika

hi Bob,

I was born in new delhi, india on 19th Aug, 1987 (wednesay) at 6:37 am. Can you please tell me when will i get married and most importantly what would be the guy like, can you tell me some characterstics about him like his educational qualifications and his professional life.Will he be good looking, because i really want to marry a good looking guy. will I get married in india only..like this plz help......

rafaella

Tiru and Kanika,

This is not a free fortune telling section....This is horary astrology section where people post their charts, then they read them and learn from them.

Please go to www.astro.com produce your natal charts there and then post them on 'Read my chart' section here, or better yet seek some Sadhu or a vedic Astrologer in India and you will get your answers regarding marriage...

Your questions will go unanswered here in the horary section...

cheers!