Is sun conjunct moon enough for him to want this?

Tryalchemy

Is this synastry strong enough for him to want more with me? It looks like it would be, but his actions say no. I don't see us ever being anything. Composite has stellium 7th. I guess no astrology is enough to make anything happen, huh.

I had an intuition to contact this person before I saw our synastry. I don't think my intuition works correctly. Otherwise there wouldn't be obstacles (one in particular) in the way. I don't see why I felt a connection to him. He obviously favors routine and comfort over anything passionate. And I'm not part of that routine

He seems to really do whatever he can to push me away and avoid anything intimate. Physical isn't the issue. Perhaps he hates my personality and simply won't tell me.

I'm feeling very badly at the moment, just for reference.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220131-155341_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220131-155341_Chrome.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 29

waybread

Sun conjunct moon is positive for a relationship but there are all kinds of reasons why two compatible people might not get together. One person might already be in a committed relationship; or might be coming out of a bad break-up and not feel ready to re-commit, for example. Also there is such a thing as two compatible people who are simply friends.

Is it possible for you to re-post the chart so that the degrees of the planets are legible? There's a lot more to synastry but I can't make it out. Also let us know whose chart is on the inside and whose is on the outside.

Tryalchemy

Sorry does this look more readable? I try to save it as 50% resized.

I am the person outside the chart. He is inside.
I also put the composite.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Lumii_20220203_093336167.jpg
    Lumii_20220203_093336167.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 25
  • compositesmall001.jpg
    compositesmall001.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 31

waybread

Thanks. The one-on-one synastry shows some nice inter-aspects: trined moons and a Venus-moon trine are good for feelings of being "at home with" the other person. Unfortunately that composite chart looks like a real train-wreck, with Saturn, Neptune, and Uranus conjunct the sun. Venus conjunct Uranus suggests a relationship that is very volatile.

Sometimes intuition has an astrological basis, but it may not be permanent.