What is my destiny based on my chart?

IleneK

Premium Member
Perhaps you could give us a little background on what might be going on with you as it relates to your thoughts about your destiny?

What is it that made you ask the question?

It can help us shape an answer for you.

Chaseu18

Perhaps you could give us a little background on what might be going on with you as it relates to your thoughts about your destiny?

What is it that made you ask the question?

It can help us shape an answer for you.

I want to live out the maximum potential that I have. I would like to see if anyone could read about my aspects and north node to see where I am supposed to be or what vocation would be good for me. I am more drawn to the Arts and music. But I would like input about my chart.

Zora

Account Closed
https://imgur.com/gallery/ETRmJ03
Based on my north node and other aspects what would be my destiny?

Hi Chaseu,

as far as your destiny is concerned on this forum and your various questions here- it should first be to learn to include a visible chart with transits shown on outer circle - for all here - you expect a reply from- to make a reading more easy and more comfortable.

This is -for example- something - of what your natal sag pluto in 11th house- social media and forum's area- demands on you to learn and as a courtesy - with your natal pluto in 11th house trining your aries saturn in 3rd house - house of communication with others. Saturn in 3rd in aries - is about profound concepts and structure and to take leadership on your own - to be a self-made-man - learning to do it on your own - Saturn in aries in a mars ruled 3rd house. Mars as ruler of 3rd house is in analytic mentally strong sign of virgo in 8th house - at apex of your Grand Yod - 8th house ruled by your sun - your full active male potential- you also have heridated from one of your family members. Northnode squares your moon in 6th house - ruling your 7th house - encountering people personally and to continously work on yourself - how you are experienced from others.

Your northnode in 9th house- house of education and to expand own knowledge semisextiles your sun and semisextiles zero degree exact your mercury in your 10th house - career and vocation - in intense sign of scorpio - where you feel a need to get visible yourself in public and to play a personal role in there.

And to do this is just simple and easy. You cast your chart on astro.com- as you already did - scroll down to "Image size" click on 100% to have the exact orbs in figures left side of the mentioned aspects in the grid below - this is what a chart needs to make it legible at first glance for an astrologer. As the legible chart is the instrument- an astrologer works with.

And in the chart pic you click on the right side above Button "with transits" (always necessary for a reading) - then store it as a file on your mobile or on your pc - and then you can upload it from there visibly into your topic - by using the Button above -looking like a paper clip- next to the smiley left side.

Attachments

• 3 astro_2gw_chase_hp.44328.229041.jpg
    3 astro_2gw_chase_hp.44328.229041.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Based on my north node and other aspects what would be my destiny?
I want to live out the maximum potential that I have. I would like to see if anyone could read about my aspects and north node to see where I am supposed to be or what vocation would be good for me. I am more drawn to the Arts and music. But I would like input about my chart.

Your northnode is in libra in 9th house. 9th house is house of teachers and house of lawyers and house of travels and house of book publishers, house of art and expanding own knowledge and wisdom.

For me vocation is sign and ruler of 10th house - your life-path direction and your way to evolve yourself more and at your best. And where is shown with ruler of 10th house in the house - this planet is in to fullfill and to achieve this goal.

Your 10th house is in scorpio ruled by pluto and pluto is in sag in 11th house- social commitment. Pluto sextiles your strong libra venus in 9th house and trines Saturn in aries in 3rd house- communication, writing, the voice - to me- this looks like to fight for the rights of people who can't do it because of weakness and to give them a voice in public and society.

Your 3rd house -communication starts with aries on spring-birth point energy -with house cusp on on sensitive and spiritual degree of 0°aries - one has mediator skills in this house and life theme with - to see both sides at same time - able to mediate between two worlds - the visible and the invisible. And mars in 8th house with mars/pluto correspondence energy is connected with the collective subconscious - able to instinctively react on and being being subconsciously guided from pluto energies - knowing about near future and trends to come in society more earlier than others can do - with pluto in sag in 11th house - even if you have issues to trust this flow and instinctive intuition with pluto squaring your 8th house mars.

But you should learn to do - as this a strong potential to protect you and your own life with prewarnings - and can be helpful for others - too.

Chaseu18

Your northnode is in libra in 9th house. 9th house is house of teachers and house of lawyers and house of travels and house of book publishers, house of art and expanding own knowledge and wisdom.

For me vocation is sign and ruler of 10th house - your life-path direction and your way to evolve yourself more and at your best. And where is shown with ruler of 10th house in the house - this planet is in to fullfill and to achieve this goal.

Your 10th house is in scorpio ruled by pluto and pluto is in sag in 11th house- social commitment. Pluto sextiles your strong libra venus in 9th house and trines Saturn in aries in 3rd house- communication, writing, the voice - to me- this looks like to fight for the rights of people who can't do it because of weakness and to give them a voice in public and society.

Your 3rd house -communication starts with aries on spring-birth point energy -with house cusp on on sensitive and spiritual degree of 0°aries - one has mediator skills in this house and life theme with - to see both sides at same time - able to mediate between two worlds - the visible and the invisible. And mars in 8th house with mars/pluto correspondence energy is connected with the collective subconscious - able to instinctively react on and being being subconsciously guided from pluto energies - knowing about near future and trends to come in society more earlier than others can do - with pluto in sag in 11th house - even if you have issues to trust this flow and instinctive intuition with pluto squaring your 8th house mars.

But you should learn to do - as this a strong potential to protect you and your own life with prewarnings - and can be helpful for others - too.

So you see potential for me to maybe be a writer? Maybe for others people's rights? I always wanted to be a film director/writer/actor. Iv always been drawn to Art.

Zora

Account Closed
So you see potential for me to maybe be a writer? Maybe for others people's rights? I always wanted to be a film director/writer/actor. Iv always been drawn to Art.

Yes - I know...

I am more drawn to the Arts and music. But I would like input about my chart.

....and what I wrote - was my input. And you're very welcome - so far.

If you feel yourself drawn to art or writing - then try art and do art or start writing. Afterwards you will know it - self-experienced. The best one - can get and have. Especially with saturn in aries - the self-made-man.

Zora

Account Closed
So you see potential for me to maybe be a writer?
Do you read replies you get on your topics ?
I've already answered this question....on your other topic[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
No career in writing. You kinda seem to be too lazy for. Your words on your topics are rare. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3rd house - communication, writing - 3rd house cusp on critical degree of 0°aries - mars ruling 3rd on critical vulnerable degree of 0°virgo in 8th house - too.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Aries in 3rd house is a mental short running energy not good for keeping the focus of concentration for long - but good for initiating something and to bring something on the way and is not a persisting fix sign energy - but which is needed for being a writer. [/FONT]

gen6k

im detecting two similar degrees to Nietzsche/Heidegger with the 9th house stellium.

minor in science studies

the study of philosophical love and permanent love.

a study of emotional width.

nn in 9th square moon in 6th requires you to be truthful about studies.

the nn is not really destiny unless you have destiny proficiencies to the nn during the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJag19WoAe0