Is he coming back to my life?

Lemmpi

5vzqe8.jpg

I met my another old bow :whistling: eventually Moon will trine his significator that is in Rx. I think Rx could indicate him turning around and coming towards me? As it aspect will also perfect. And moon will also conjunct Sun. So is this yes? There is someone else in his life because there is a Mars in 7th but there is no aspect between them. Saturn delaying things or isn't the chart unreliable?

Last edited:

Lemmpi

Thanks you! But apparently mars & Jupiter contact is too strong or binding ..that it's not likely anything happens between us:( (I got private message from one friendly user)

Chrysalis

Thanks you! But apparently mars & Jupiter contact is too strong or binding ..that it's not likely anything happens between us:( (I got private message from one friendly user)

I dont know what you mean by mars/jupiter, the significators are merc/jupiter...moons going to jupiter by a trine with reception which means a yes.

The "one friendly user" should add to the thread with their thought, instead of Pming you.

Lemmpi

Sure but everyone decide for themselves:)

But for short: Mars is in 7th & Jupiter is ruled by Mars. The strong reception between Mars and Jup. Domicile for both, triplicity for Jupiter. And Mercury and Jupiter both being peregrine. And moons very next aspect being to illusory Neptune.

So I'm hoping he would come back to my life and be my bow again but Mars seems to be stronger?

Chrysalis

Sure but everyone decide for themselves:)

But for short: Mars is in 7th & Jupiter is ruled by Mars. The strong reception between Mars and Jup. Domicile for both, triplicity for Jupiter. And Mercury and Jupiter both being peregrine. And moons very next aspect being to illusory Neptune.

So I'm hoping he would come back to my life and be my bow again but Mars seems to be stronger?

Still don't know what you mean, but anyway mars is out of bounds now, so mars isn't helping anything.

Lemmpi

Not helping but being someone else in his life. Stronger influence than me. Mars is keeping him away from me?