repressed, anxious, mysterious leo sun / libra moon / sagittarius ascend

nartan

1) According to the signs I am not introverted am I?

2) I'm having a pretty shitty life socially nowadays (18/M). I always had problems concerning this, but before I had friends at least. I'm not totally sure but I believe I pick up on other's energies easily, or even take over their attitudes.
I'm frustrated and lacking motivation and discipline to do even basic stuff, I crave gratification.
I get easily attached to stuff, it's harder for me to let go. (or atleast I need to make conscious effort to let go)
I have got unrealistic social expectations, my world view is more strongly biased / I am overwhelmed with emotions.
I suppress my emotions and my needs in front of others most of the time.
My true side can only be seen by really good friends. (okay, I've got none now, but before)
My self esteem and self confidence are low, and I envy others for being better than me. (Leo?)
I often end up day-dreaming about a better future or social situations.
I'm recognizing that I mostly rely on intuition and give up, when minor inconveniences in life.
Though I'm pretty new to this stuff, I can tell Leo and Libra influences for sure.

3) I already read about many of my square aspects in the chart and believe that at least half of them are correct. But I want confirmation, to make sure I didn't make any mistake, since I didn't really read how this stuff ('astrology') works or how you read such charts (but I guess it was easy to figure out anyways and I'm bored by explanations).

4) Two square junctions point to being able to access my subconsciousness more easily, so that may be the reason I see my (behavioural / astrologic) patterns better?

5) I've got Chiron in the twelth house, I can confirm a feeling of fear or anxiety deep within. That may be the reason I delude myself and escape to day dreams.

6) Is it true that my placidus chart shows at least one fixed grant square?

7) I want to get started with meditation. Any precautions I should take, or preparations I should make? Actually I've read you can confront your fears via Lucid Dreaming. Is this a good idea?

8) Actually I think, astrology enables me to perceive real life more correctly again and uncovers my long before repressed feelings. Additionally all that questions I had as a kid are coming up again.

9) natal charts (via astro.com)

https://mega.nz/#!diZjCbyT!EqCT4-HJRoDs9BjRnDVQF-3N0lDpzF5m7kJifZfOu6I (placidus chart / diagramme)
https://mega.nz/#!4qZVWYIa!6zBVjp7HzQzr4mDzPsB11tBCmygMsyYD94J-pxE2jGQ (data sheet / table)

10) I hope I posted this in the right place / subforum and that linking natal charts is allowed.