Venus inconjunct Saturn?

balooga

Can anyone explain how this energy would play out?

It's actually my venus in Leo inconjunct his Saturn and Mercury conjunction in Capricorn.

katydid

Maybe it i just me, but I have not found inconjuncts to be as troublesome in synastry, as they seem to be in natal charts.

Venus inconjunct Saturn , natally, can be very difficult. It often creates 'Daddy Issues' in women. and it can affect their ability to feel loved/appreciated by their partners.

In a synastry comparison, so much will depend upon the other aspects between your personal planets.

If your Venus in Leo is well supported by some of his other planets, and you feel recognized, acknowledged, appreciated, which Venus in Leo needs to thrive...:love:----then the Saturn/Mercury inconjunct might not be too significant.

Then again, it may be a metaphor for the relationship. If his Mercury/Saturn in Capricorn is repressing his ability to express himself to you, emotionally, that inconjunct may be a thorn in your side.

Venus in Leo likes attention. It is not needy, like some Venus's that crave attention. It is just proud and confident and attractive and likes to be praised because it is natural for Venus in Leo to respond in kind.

Venus in Leo likes to praise others, find the good in others, see the talents and abilities and strengths of those they care about, and reward them with love and attention.

They like to be optimistic and find the silver linings in the rain clouds.

Mercury conjunct Saturn in Capricorn---not so much. lol:alien: