where are those kids?

Prisma

This question is about a cold case of missing kids. I do not know any of the involved, but was curious what an horary would say about it.

-Where are they, after all these years?

-Are thess 2 kids, or any one of them:

--->Still alive?

--->Will their mother ever see them before she dies (cancer patient) ?

-Will this case ever be resolved?

If I used the 5th house as one for the "children", then turn it and count from there till 8th, in that new 8th house, there is Saturn... not a good omen.

But since the kids are strangers to me, should the 7th house be then used to signify them?

In this case, there is a posibility that the motive was money.

Attachments

• horary- where are those kids2.jpg
    horary- where are those kids2.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 23

daco

I saw the chart you posted but it has the Ascendent in the early grades (2°Libra) and I don't see a clear reflection the theme on the chart.

Moon in VIII house, so it could mean they're both dead since both Jupiter and Venus are joint to the descending node in Gemini but I repeat I would not interpret this one and I would rather search the time of the disappearing or otherwise create a new chart to have a different Ascendent.

Anyway keeping the chart and going on with the interpretation I would say that the two kids (Venus and Jupiter) went somewhere guided by a man represented by Sun in Gemini (well proportioned, sanguigne complexion, brown air, affable, and good disposition). This man could be a man familiar to them (maybe a neighbour since the Sun is coming from the third house if we place an Ascendent on Venus and Jupiter).

The place where they are now -supposedly- would be signified by the Capricorn sign. Anyway... I don't see much sense in this chart, I would just ask the question again in some other day or otherwise take the time of the last seeing of the childrens...

Sorry for that
Ciao
D