Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 01-24-2022, 10:58 PM

Read my chart to understand why I attract envy from friends and work place please

Hello I would like help in why I attract envy in general in all areas in my life

Unread 01-24-2022, 11:00 PM

Re: Read my chart to understand why I attract envy from friends and work place pleas

Here is my chart https://i.imgur.com/EzdqMxx.png
Unread 01-24-2022, 11:22 PM

Smile Re: Read my chart to understand why I attract envy from friends and work place pleas

You can get things done and make it look easy.

The nearly exact Merc/Sun conjunction is an important factor. Strategic acumen from.Mars in Virgo, Sagittarian energy helps also.

Do you enjoy the envy? If not, try acting like you're struggling more than you really are!

Mars square Jupiter shows confidence and ambition, which could be somewhat intimidating.

Last edited by david starling; 01-24-2022 at 11:35 PM.
Unread 01-25-2022, 01:09 AM

Re: Read my chart to understand why I attract envy from friends and work place pleas

Thanks for the help and not really just makes feel uncomfortable but thanks for the help
Unread 01-25-2022, 04:26 AM

Is "envy" really the issue? With your first house Saturn opposite Mars in the 7th house of "open enemies" you might well get push-back from people.

You have a strong Jupiter nature. Even if you don't mean to, you may come across as thinking that you are smarter and more fortunate than the people around you. Nobody would envy you if you didn't come across as having something for them to envy. Sagittarians have a reputation for being blunt with people in situations where more sensitivity and modesty might be better received.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Unread 01-25-2022, 04:47 AM

Smile Re: Read my chart to understand why I attract envy from friends and work place pleas

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
Is "envy" really the issue? With your first house Saturn opposite Mars in the 7th house of "open enemies" you might well get push-back from people.

You have a strong Jupiter nature. Even if you don't mean to, you may come across as thinking that you are smarter and more fortunate than the people around you. Nobody would envy you if you didn't come across as having something for them to envy. Sagittarians have a reputation for being blunt with people in situations where more sensitivity and modesty might be better received.
It's a 2nd house Saturn opposite Mars in the 8th, but it IS loosely part of a Mars/Jupiter/Saturn t-square. So, you're right about emphasizing Saturn. For example, that could cause some difficulties regarding financial envy.

And, come to think, since you mentioned it, all the Sagittarians I've known were sometimes blunt to the point of rudeness about things they notice about people. And they notice just about everything!

Last edited by david starling; 01-25-2022 at 06:25 AM.
Unread 01-26-2022, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluedream22 View Post
Hello I would like help in why I attract envy in general in all areas in my life

Hi bluedream

you've posted your chart with whole sign house system- IMO you miss a part of information with.

What people can notice from you as your radiance for me is 3rd house - a physical body house - your personal appearance, facial gestures, mimic, your personal manner to communicate with others, to perceive information and to process information. Your outlooking- your personal cloth style and your radiance.

Your 3rd house is in taurus, ruled by venus - and all aspects your venus have - take impact on your 3rd house themes. Your venus is in 8th house with venus/pluto correspondence energy - an intense strong attracting energy for transformation experiences. And venus is strong placed in own ruled 8th house- but is in scorpio - the sign known for passion, envy and jealousy as shadow energy. Personal planets in scorpio are said to be able to get a projection screen for others - for seeing in you their own issues and unfullfilled desires.

Venus semisquares your chiron (your inner wound and weakness) in intercepted virgo in 7th house - house of personal encountering people, personal relationships and friends. And your scorpio 8th house venus 0° exact quintiles your neptun - the planet for causing dreams- what people dream of to achieve and what dreams others can see in you as a projection screen.

And your venus as 2nd female passive receptive attracting principle opposes your taurus moon as first passive female receptive principle in 2nd house- house of self-protection, setting boundaries, own values and self-esteem. Your moon is in a mars ruled 2nd house -with mars in 7th and is sesquiquadrating your virgo chiron in 7th house - personal encountering and relationships as well.

Additionally you have BlackMoonLilith in taurus - the darkest hours and moments to feel standing outside, fear to be not accepted from others and belonging nowwhere. And your BLM is tight opposed by your scorpio pluto in 9th house- strong placed in own sign and own house - meaning of the others about you.

And your scorpio pluto conj. your sag jupiter as your midheaven ruler -able to blow up an impression a lot - others get from you - but often also polarizing - so that people either like you or don't like you.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ! a Chart bluedream22.jpg (55.2 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by Zora; 01-26-2022 at 10:27 AM.
Unread 01-26-2022, 10:25 AM

Quote:

Quote:
source of birthtime of the natal is important

i.e.
whether from memory
or from

medical records
or other records

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 01-26-2022, 10:13 PM

December 14th 1994 11:14am
Unread 01-26-2022, 10:15 PM

Thanks for the reply
Unread 01-26-2022, 10:29 PM

Thank you for you help really appreciate it
Unread 01-27-2022, 03:07 PM

11th House SAGITTARIUS with JUPITER in domicile
in a day chart and is of the sect in favor
however
SATURN although of the sect in favor is below horizon
in JUPITERs domicile PISCES in 2nd House and tetragon JUPITER

thus benefic JUPITER in house of friends
is squared by MALEFIC SATURN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf

Tags
attract, chart, envy, friends, place, read, understand, work