The moon/Pluto conjunction

4leafclovah

Have any of you experienced unusual psychic sensitivity during this transit? This would include transits and progressions. When my progressed moon conjuncted natal Pluto i met a very intense person and the way in which we met was really bizarre. I have read this can be an emotionally challenging time too-That i would agree with. How has this particular combo affected you?

Transiting Pluto trine natal moon, which was already close trine natal Pluto.
Very psychic, easy emphathy lasting upto 2years.... nice one;)

4leafclovah

astrologer50 said:
Transiting Pluto trine natal moon, which was already close trine natal Pluto.
Very psychic, easy emphathy lasting upto 2years.... nice one;)

Very cool. Do you feel like you have retained any of the psychic awareness since those transits? Were you able to communicate psychically before then? I have had gradual heightening in extra sensory communication triggered by transits/progressions. Sometimes it will come and go in big waves, but i am still able to pick up things regardless. Right now my P. moon/Scorpio is about to conjunct my solar arc Pluto in the 4th,ugh..which i think i might already be feeling a little,but i am excited to see what insights come from this time. If it's anything like when my progressed moon contacted natal Pluto then things could be very interesting. I reckon it won't be all smooth sailing though since it is such an intense pairing :60:

Namron

I had a major emotionally intense period of one year when my progressed Moon was aspecting natal Plu-Moo opposition. It was a period of inned death and rebirth. I found myself involved with all sorts of intense women...which was great ;)

N

Aqu_Goddess

Wow talk about a transit!!! I have pluto conjunct my moon in my natal chart....and I am very psychic.

So I guess it shall do the same with a transit....only mines is permanent :38:

R4VEN

Aqu_Goddess said:
Wow talk about a transit!!! I have pluto conjunct my moon in my natal chart....and I am very psychic.

So I guess it shall do the same with a transit....only mines is permanent :38:
Interesting about that, Aqu_Goddess. My brother has moon conj Pluto natally, and he's about as sensitive and psychic as a house brick!!! He also has Sun and Asc in Aries, so believes that he's the one in charge of his life! Hah!