Confused regarding present

vrivri

DOB- 16/09/1995
Time- 14:50
Place of birth- New Delhi, India

I am not happy no matter what I do. I feel like all of my family wants to get rid of me because I am 25 years old and don’t have a job yet, but I don't want to give in to their attempts to get me married until I have got a job. I have been preparing for a government job but I know that my preparation is not enough. I have no guidance whatsoever and feel lost. But I don’t want to give up or settle for anything lesser yet. Please suggest what I should do. When would things improve? Why is my mental health always so poor? Would I get the job that I want? If yes, when? If not, what do I do? What can I do to make my parents happy?

mathur_dinesh

You are in the major-period of Jupiter which has just started in June/2020. This major-period will take you away from your home.
Mercury is in Leo navamsha indicating that you may possibly join a government service. The close relationship between Jupiter and Saturn indicates that you may get a job in the major-period of Jupiter.
Jupiter is currently in Sagittarius in transit till November/2020. It will remain in Capricorn till mid-April/2021. Matters should develop in your favour between Nov/2020 and April/2021. You may join service after April/2021.
You should start working hard for this from now.

vrivri

You are in the major-period of Jupiter which has just started in June/2020. This major-period will take you away from your home.
Mercury is in Leo navamsha indicating that you may possibly join a government service. The close relationship between Jupiter and Saturn indicates that you may get a job in the major-period of Jupiter.
Jupiter is currently in Sagittarius in transit till November/2020. It will remain in Capricorn till mid-April/2021. Matters should develop in your favour between Nov/2020 and April/2021. You may join service after April/2021.
You should start working hard for this from now.

Thank you for your kind reply.

ravinderccmb

According to your chart you take quick decisions when it comes to new learning or any new course. Most of the times you will be talking about your obstacles, troubles or disease. You have a bright face and soft spoken. Even if you argue or fight it will be on emotional level. Most of your problems seem to be due to your emotional or psychological status. Any significant issues related to Mother siblings which keep repeating or could not be revealed. Does your Fathers siblings have any issues with regard to family life, property or disputes.

vrivri

According to your chart you take quick decisions when it comes to new learning or any new course. Most of the times you will be talking about your obstacles, troubles or disease. You have a bright face and soft spoken. Even if you argue or fight it will be on emotional level. Most of your problems seem to be due to your emotional or psychological status. Any significant issues related to Mother siblings which keep repeating or could not be revealed. Does your Fathers siblings have any issues with regard to family life, property or disputes.

My father has 3 surviving siblings, the 4th one has recently passed away and we are involved in a property dispute with his wife.
My mother's 3 siblings are also problematic in some way or the other.
My own problems are not that big but it's my parents' expectations from me that magnify my issues.