Distance issue resolved?! His reaction?

shannaro

Hi guys, most of you may recognize me. I was posting about long distance realtionship which failed due to some misunderstandings. So, the thing is that, because of corona virus I am going back to my country, where he lives. So, I casted the chart 1 week ago with the question: what will be his reaction about my return? I was trying to solve the cast by myself. So to my opinion (I am still beginner) the sun, his second significator is in my fifth house, which indicates his interest but mostly like affair. also his venus is in his own house, which makes me to think that he thinks little about me. The good sing is that our significators are in good term and venus is faster planet so he should make the first step and contact me. But there is issue with the moon (ninth house ruler) which maybe explained by the fact that my flights has been cancelled twice and I have no idea when I will return back. What would you suggest?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_what_will_be_his_reaction_about_my_retur_hr.75970.15671.jpg
    astro_2gw_what_will_be_his_reaction_about_my_retur_hr.75970.15671.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 40

ElenaJ

You mars are sitting on the 3rd of travel, with optimistic happy Jupiter.
He is Venus, who looks to make a trine to you, but you will change signs before Venus arrives to complete the aspect, so no contact from this point of view.
He is in his own place, strong in taurus, and won't receive the moon's square very nicely, from the 3rd of travels.
Moon also governs the 9th of foreign travel so again, not matching up.
Sorry, but it doesn't look from here that he is too interested, and won't really care about your arrival.

rafaella

Hi guys, most of you may recognize me. I was posting about long distance realtionship which failed due to some misunderstandings. So, the thing is that, because of corona virus I am going back to my country, where he lives. So, I casted the chart 1 week ago with the question: what will be his reaction about my return? I was trying to solve the cast by myself. So to my opinion (I am still beginner) the sun, his second significator is in my fifth house, which indicates his interest but mostly like affair. also his venus is in his own house, which makes me to think that he thinks little about me. The good sing is that our significators are in good term and venus is faster planet so he should make the first step and contact me. But there is issue with the moon (ninth house ruler) which maybe explained by the fact that my flights has been cancelled twice and I have no idea when I will return back. What would you suggest?

Venus is in detriment of Mars, and in his own house and sign, so don't expect any big gestures from him. He is more concerned with himself and will keep to himself.

Chrysalis

You're in his derived 9th, the moon rules your 9th which also sits in his 9th.

The part of desire is posited @ 12'47" Capricorn, which is Saturn ruled, also in the same house. You mars are the one that will move towards this Lot, Venus has no interest in it, which implies you will be the one with desire for him and him not you. But having the lot ruled by an out of sect Saturn would make this even more difficult and restrictive in being able to reconcile what you had.

There is a sinister square to venus that the moon will make, so you moving back to your country and hoping that you will now reconcile won't be so straight forward. Moon will also be in the bounds of Venus at 16 degrees when this aspect perfects, so he'll maybe be friendly with you, but the interest that was once there will have most likely by this time dwindled away.

shannaro

Guys,

all of you were right.. I have returned back in my country and he does not care. I think it is time to move on for me.

Thank u <3

Chrysalis

A great example that goes to show that we all have different ways of reading a chart, and still reach the same answer that proves to be correct.

Shannaro move on, there's plenty more fish in the sea. You've moved back to your country now, so see this as a new start, leaving any garbage behind.