I Hate My Birth Chart!!!!

david starling

I actually am very perceptive and no I never heard of that, I remember when I was on the phone with this girl and she was telling me how she was living with her ex who treated her pretty horribly, he would call her names and just do horrible things to her, we were talking and as she was explaining her situation to me I told her that he would be sweet to her and that both of them would have sex, (keep in mind that these people *hated each other) she said it wouldn’t happen because he treats horribly and she didn’t want him. Next day I get a phone call from her laughing saying “I hate you bro” jokingly she proceeded to ask me how I knew such things and in my mind I was wondering the same thing like did I just say that randomly? Or was this actually coming from somewhere it really shocked me how right I was. I think that may have been an example of intuition. I also noticed that if I pay attention to someone’s mannerisms I’ll get the urge to talk about a specific topic and it’s usually something that happened to them.

It's a martial art of a very enlightened sort. Perfect for you.

david starling

So about Saturn conjunct ascendant that actually makes one stand up for themself?

Aikido would enable you to understand that you have to stand up for everyone, not just yourself. But, in a non-aggressive way.

Okay, Saturn ascending makes it possible for you to set boundaries in personal interactions.

Last edited:

Spideynyc

Have people told you you're intimidating?

They never said it but it felt like it, btw do you know what signs I will attract since my 7th house is intercepted?

AE8-FC0-C1-BA62-4-F69-919-E-E083-D5507806.png

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Do I have anything that makes me intimidating?

Sun - Mars
Moon - Saturn

The first one more through perhaps a bit of brashness and at times could come across as a bit of bullying (that is intimidating)

The latter makes one a bit sombre, even morbid or at least morose at times, esp. since your Moon is in Sco (also ruled by Mars); and not in an optimistic sign like Sag. or Gem

Spideynyc

It would be nice to have a sun conjunct venus ppl with this aspect are very charming and usually almost everybody likes them lol I can careless what ppl think of me but it would still be cool lol

Last edited:

Nightsky

Banned
Aries sun - childish, Scorp moon- very secretive mind, pieces Mercury - dreamy conversations, cancer mars - anger is the first word.

Nightsky

Banned
You would prefer aries normally, but what you will get is a leo or aries dominent energy as a partner.

It would be easy to figure out if you would putup the regular natal chart wheel from astro.com

conspiracy theorist

If you couldn't care less about what people think, then you wouldn't care about the so-called charisma and dynamism that people say fire signs possess, you wouldn't care about what the group "women" wanted in a guy (individual girls who meet your care threshold is another matter). You wouldn't care that others percieve your signs as weak, you wouldn't care if people saw you as a pushover or not, you would not care if people thought you were intimidating. You would not care that fire signs supposedly are problem solvers while water signs wallow in self-pity. You would embrace what you are, even if the rest of the world were against you. Would you want to be the type of character outlined in if? If I were to describe someone who "doesn't care" this person comes the closest. How do you feel you measure up?

I've known some incredibly resilient people who were water dominated, and I've known fire dominated folks who are not in the least charismatic, dynamic or positive. People and their charts are more complex than that.

Spideynyc

If you couldn't care less about what people think, then you wouldn't care about the so-called charisma and dynamism that people say fire signs possess, you wouldn't care about what the group "women" wanted in a guy (individual girls who meet your care threshold is another matter). You wouldn't care that others percieve your signs as weak, you wouldn't care if people saw you as a pushover or not, you would not care if people thought you were intimidating. You would not care that fire signs supposedly are problem solvers while water signs wallow in self-pity. You would embrace what you are, even if the rest of the world were against you. Would you want to be the type of character outlined in if? If I were to describe someone who "doesn't care" this person comes the closest. How do you feel you measure up?

I've known some incredibly resilient people who were water dominated, and I've known fire dominated folks who are not in the least charismatic, dynamic or positive. People and their charts are more complex than that.

You know you’re right cause despite my mars I’m not passive aggressive and never been afraid of confrontation ima delete my initial comment

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

IME, Cancer Mars shows issues with reactivity more so than passive-aggressiveness.

Forget signs for a minute. Go ahead and research the aspects of Saturn-Pluto, Mars-Pluto, Moon-Pluto, Sun-Mars, Moon-Mars and Mercury-Mars. Be cognizant that due to positioning, Saturn square Moon/Pluto is funneled through the ascendant and therefore is very key to describing the personality. If you go ahead and combine these aspects into a character template, what kind of person is described? Bare in mind that all these aspects are relevant to your personality not just in modern practice, but traditional as well. (minus Pluto for trad, but you still have a chart where the personality factors are ruled by the malefics - the hardasses of astrology from time immemorial)

Based on the values that you've espoused, I'm pretty sure that you're going to feel better about your chart after this exercise.

clip11

I’m starting to think my birth chart is terrible and honestly I think I hate it I wish there was more fire in my chart that way I’d be a true aries lol my Moon mercury and mars and Venus all in their worst placement and my venus is retrograde so no matter what my venus does in synastry the woman won’t feel it, trust me I was in a relationship with a woman that had her mars conjunct my venus and it was full of fights and she leaves me for another a guy who had the same exact venus who wasnt retrograde and it was conjunct her mars lol and they been together ever since.. it’s too much water in my chart look at my mars.. now personally I have no problem asserting myself however it’s still a bad placement cause people with these placements have to be in the mood to do something, just look up the description of this sign online it’s full of everybody calling them wimps, weak etc.. mercury in Pisces also gets a bad rep,I haven’t read anything good about this placement either and I dont have any magnetism or charismatic aspects lol which would be nice to have whenever I hear people talk about their placements I just quietly leave lol

(My Chart)

AE8-FC0-C1-BA62-4-F69-919-E-E083-D5507806.png

8-DB93-E0-C-F23-C-478-D-B74-E-049-CBA8-B0-DA8.png
If you think yours us bad, you haven't seen mine. I have a stellium in the fourth with Saturn on my IC conjuncting the stellium, Chiron on my MC opposing Saturn and Chiron and Saturn making hard aspects to everything in my chart. And even my sun which is unaspected by Saturn is in Capricorn.

Spideynyc

IME, Cancer Mars shows issues with reactivity more so than passive-aggressiveness.

Forget signs for a minute. Go ahead and research the aspects of Saturn-Pluto, Mars-Pluto, Moon-Pluto, Sun-Mars, Moon-Mars and Mercury-Mars. Be cognizant that due to positioning, Saturn square Moon/Pluto is funneled through the ascendant and therefore is very key to describing the personality. If you go ahead and combine these aspects into a character template, what kind of person is described? Bare in mind that all these aspects are relevant to your personality not just in modern practice, but traditional as well. (minus Pluto for trad, but you still have a chart where the personality factors are ruled by the malefics - the hardasses of astrology from time immemorial)

Based on the values that you've espoused, I'm pretty sure that you're going to feel better about your chart after this exercise.

So I guess what you’re saying is despite my signs my aspects kinda make up for it, which brings me to my Next question do aspects matter what sign they’re in like would a water mercury trine mars in be as efficient in water signs instead of air? I know about aspects but I know some people consider certain aspects to be weaker in certain signs, for example I’ve had people tell me the water in my chart softens my aries.

Last edited:

Spideynyc

If you think yours us bad, you haven't seen mine. I have a stellium in the fourth with Saturn on my IC conjuncting the stellium, Chiron on my MC opposing Saturn and Chiron and Saturn making hard aspects to everything in my chart. And even my sun which is unaspected by Saturn is in Capricorn.

Whoa sounds intense, how do you handle it? and what is your reputation like with women?