I Hate My Birth Chart!!!!

Spideynyc

I’m starting to think my birth chart is terrible and honestly I think I hate it I wish there was more fire in my chart that way I’d be a true aries lol my Moon mercury and mars and Venus all in their worst placement and my venus is retrograde so no matter what my venus does in synastry the woman won’t feel it, trust me I was in a relationship with a woman that had her mars conjunct my venus and it was full of fights and she leaves me for another a guy who had the same exact venus who wasnt retrograde and it was conjunct her mars lol and they been together ever since.. it’s too much water in my chart look at my mars.. now personally I have no problem asserting myself however it’s still a bad placement cause people with these placements have to be in the mood to do something, just look up the description of this sign online it’s full of everybody calling them wimps, weak etc.. mercury in Pisces also gets a bad rep,I haven’t read anything good about this placement either and I dont have any magnetism or charismatic aspects lol which would be nice to have whenever I hear people talk about their placements I just quietly leave lol

(My Chart)

AE8-FC0-C1-BA62-4-F69-919-E-E083-D5507806.png

8-DB93-E0-C-F23-C-478-D-B74-E-049-CBA8-B0-DA8.png

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
I Hate My Birth Chart!!!!

I’m starting to think my birth chart is terrible and honestly I think I hate it I wish there was more fire in my chart

Hi Spideynyc,

o.k. - you hate your birth chart - noted.

Let's see how it is visibly like ...and looking ...Maybe we can hate it a little bit together ?:cool:

attachment.php

Oh, yes - I see - if you start to hate ...you really hate...nobody is able to hate energetically stronger, persistingly longer and more intense than moon/pluto in firy house 9th. And both being part of a special Grand Kite. And with natally 5 planets in fire houses including fated moonnode in 9th.

Mercury and venus in 1st house - with mars correspondence energy. Mars in fire house 5th - with mars/sun correspondence energy. And moon/pluto in fire house 9th - with jupiter correspondence energy - called the fanatic belief- not easy to be told and convinced from outside.

As it is always difficult to fill a full glass.:wink:

Attachments

• 1 Jay Chart.jpg
    1 Jay Chart.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 457
Last edited:

Spideynyc

Hi Spideynyc,

o.k. - you hate your birth chart - noted.

Let's see how it is visibly like ...and looking ...Maybe we can hate it a little bit together ?:cool:

attachment.php

Oh, yes - I see - if you start to hate ...you really hate...nobody is able to hate energetically stronger, persistingly longer and more intense than moon/pluto in firy house 9th. And both being part of a special Grand Kite. And with natally 5 planets in fire houses including fated moonnode in 9th.

Mercury and venus in 1st house - with mars correspondence energy. Mars in fire house 5th - with mars/sun correspondence energy. And moon/pluto in fire house 9th - with jupiter correspondence energy - called the fanatic belief- not easy to be told and convinced from outside.

As it is always difficult to fill a full glass.:wink:

Wait so in a way you’re telling me I make up for not having a lot of fire in my chart? Now don’t get me wrong I actually like my sun and moon sign I just feel like I could use a little more fire does having multiple planets in fire houses give me a hidden fire?

Zora

Account Closed
Wait so in a way you’re telling me I make up for not having a lot of fire in my chart? Now don’t get me wrong I actually like my sun and moon sign I just feel like I could use a little more fire does having multiple planets in fire houses give me a hidden fire?

Good start - you like your aries sun. :happy:

But your aries sun is an earth house - 2nd house in natural zodiac is a taurus and venus ruled house - and your aries sun is of venus/sun correspondence energy.

And your firy aries sun in a 2nd earth house is in fact your "hidden fire" - more focussed on to protect you - than to act out for personal enforcement and to push own goals thru. More to defend own territory.

Spideynyc

Good start - you like your aries sun. :happy:

But your aries sun is an earth house - 2nd house in natural zodiac is a taurus and venus ruled house - and your aries sun is of venus/sun correspondence energy.

And your firy aries sun in a 2nd earth house is in fact your "hidden fire" - more focussed on to protect you - than to act out for personal enforcement and to push own goals thru. More to defend own territory.

Yes That is true so you’re saying my sun in the 2nd house is self protective? I always thought it was my mars sign that made me that way lol and I will also fight hard for what I believe in.. how does my moon mercury and mars sign all being Trine each other add to the mix? I heard it makes you understand others emotions.. Honestly if I had magnetism and charismatic aspects I’d probably really like my chart

Zora

Account Closed
Honestly if I had magnetism and charismatic aspects I’d probably really like my chart

Then better quickly start to like your chart - as you really have a lot of magnetism and charismatic and psychic abilities in your chart.:smile:

The mess is - that you don't notice it with hating yourself and your own chart. If you look into astrology with hate, fears, looking for the most worse to see and to happen - astrology will never open up its mysterious knowledge doors for you.

It is useless to hate yourself and your chart - as you will not get rid off it until the end of your whole life.

So why don't you get yourself as a friend- standing in your own back ?

Spideynyc

Then better quickly start to like your chart - as you really have a lot of magnetism and charismatic and psychic abilities in your chart.:smile:

The mess is - that you don't notice it with hating yourself and your own chart. If you look into astrology with hate, fears, looking for the most worse to see and to happen - astrology will never open up its mysterious knowledge doors for you.

It is useless to hate yourself and your chart - as you will not get rid off it until the end of your whole life.

So why don't you get yourself as a friend- standing in your own back ?

I have magnetism and charismatic aspects? :eek: what are they? And I wouldn’t say I hate myself honestly I don’t even think I hate my chart but when I see others with an aspect like sun conjunct venus or sun conjunct mars I start to get a little jealous like wow they must have a lot magnetism lol

aquarius7000

I have magnetism and charismatic aspects? :eek: what are they? And I wouldn’t say I hate myself honestly I don’t even think I hate my chart but when I see others with an aspect like sun conjunct venus or sun conjunct mars I start to get a little jealous like wow they must have a lot magnetism lol
Do you fully understand what Sun conjunct Mars means so as to be such a fan of it and hate your chart therefore?

Spideynyc

Do you fully understand what Sun conjunct Mars means so as to be such a fan of it and hate your chart therefore?

Well sun conjunct mars is about taking action and to have a natural energetic vibe, it also gives people a good amount of respect from others since mars is home in aries and sun is exalted in aries that’s actually good aspect to have.

aquarius7000

Well sun conjunct mars is about taking action and to have a natural energetic vibe, it also gives people a good amount of respect from others since mars is home in aries and sun is exalted in aries that’s actually good aspect to have.
There is no such rule that Sun-Mars in aspect gets one a good amount of respect from others. That would depend also on the 7th house and 10th house. Then also on Venus aspects. There's a whole lot that goes into understanding a person going by their chart. Looking at isolated aspects and making such strong statements as hating your chart is at best fishing for attention, but it is a good way to entice people to your thread:biggrin: So aren't you "dynamic" you just prove it with this thread.

Sun - Mars can also show a very dramatic person or a very short tempered and easily irritable person. Such a person actually would not earn respect from others. It is very important to look at the whole chart.

Spideynyc

There is no such rule that Sun-Mars in aspect gets one a good amount of respect from others. That would depend also on the 7th house and 10th house. Then also on Venus aspects. There's a whole lot that goes into understanding a person going by their chart. Looking at isolated aspects and making such strong statements as hating your chart is at best fishing for attention, but it is a good way to entice people to your thread:biggrin: So aren't you "dynamic" you just prove it with this thread.

Sun - Mars can also show a very dramatic person or a very short tempered and easily irritable person. Such a person actually would not earn respect from others. It is very important to look at the whole chart.

I’m sorry you feel I was looking for attention that was not my intention I truly felt like I had too much water in my chart.. which is funny cause I’ve seen others who actually had a bunch of good placements claiming they hate their chart so I thought my chart would actually make them feel better about theirs since I have over 3 planets in their worst position. I posted what I did so others wouldn’t feel alone about disliking their chart.

Spideynyc

Yes I know sun mars can create short temper but it’s also a good aspect to have especially for men since people with this aspect would do things first and ask questions later that can be considered attractive to women and I think everybody would probably agree that a sun conjunct mars is more firey and energetic than a sun square mars.

aquarius7000

Yes I know sun mars can create short temper but it’s also a good aspect to have especially for men since people with this aspect would do things first and ask questions later that can be considered attractive to women and I think everybody would probably agree that a sun conjunct mars is more firey and energetic than a sun square mars.
Sun square Mars is not less energetic. The square means the two energies (Sun and Mars) don't work well together, so a Sun - sq Mars could be a person that misuses the energy of Mars, ie for the wrong purposes, depending on the rest of the chart of course. It could also point at a person more prone to accidents or fevers and inflammations, or a highly competitive person that gets highly frustrated if they don't win. Sun-Mars will usually make a person physically quite active

Also, not sure that if every woman necessarily find it attractive if a man imposes himself by first doing things and not asking her (for her opinion). That is all very subjective.

Spideynyc

Sun square Mars is not less energetic. The square means the two energies (Sun and Mars) don't work well together, so a Sun - sq Mars could be a person that misuses the energy of Mars, ie for the wrong purposes, depending on the rest of the chart of course. It could also point at a person more prone to accidents or fevers and inflammations, or a highly competitive person that gets highly frustrated if they don't win. Sun-Mars will usually make a person physically quite active

Also, not sure that if every woman necessarily find it attractive if a man imposes himself by first doing things and not asking her (for her opinion). That is all very subjective.

Well that can certainly explain why I throw things when I lose in games I’m very competitive lol but yeah you’re right.. I just always thought sun square mars was a more negative expression of mars there it might not be as respected. I also noticed I have a mutual reception with my Moon and mars so the two planets help each other and make each other stronger than they would be alone does that change my sun square mars?

david starling

Saturnian and Uranian energies are clashing in everyone's Chart to some extent. They're in mutual reception in yours, which is a constant tug-of-war between wanting structure and clear rules to follow, versus expressing yourself as a free-thinking individual.

Mars is Trine your Moon/Pluto conjunction, which gives you the ability to focus and direct your emotional energy.

Last edited:

Spideynyc

Do I have any aspects that would make up for not having a lot of fire in my chart like that would make someone say “even though he has a lot of water signs I still wouldn’t cross him cause he has this aspect” like something that would show that I stand up for myself, And is not a pushover?

Last edited:

david starling

Do I have any aspects that would make up for not having a lot of fire in my chart like that would make someone say “even though he has a lot of water signs I still wouldn’t cross him cause he has this aspect”

Saturn rising makes you "tuff enuf". Try not to be hypersensitive about the faults of others, which you can see so easily.

Spideynyc

Saturn rising makes you "tuff enuf". Try not to be hypersensitive about the faults of others, which you can see so easily.

So Saturn conjunct ascendant can make someone tough? I thought it just makes one responsible, and what do you mean about sensitive to others faults? Do you mean judgmental?

david starling

So Saturn conjunct ascendant can make someone tough? I thought it just makes one responsible, and what do you mean about sensitive to others faults? Do you mean judgmental?

No, it makes you tough. And, people projecting their own faults onto others is something you're keenly aware of. You're on your own path. Have you heard of Aikido?

Spideynyc

No, it makes you tough. And, people projecting their own faults onto others is something you're keenly aware of. You're on your own path. Have you heard of Aikido?

I actually am very perceptive and no I never heard of that, I remember when I was on the phone with this girl and she was telling me how she was living with her ex who treated her pretty horribly, he would call her names and just do horrible things to her, we were talking and as she was explaining her situation to me I told her that he would be sweet to her and that both of them would have sex, (keep in mind that these people *hated each other) she said it wouldn’t happen because he treats horribly and she didn’t want him. Next day I get a phone call from her laughing saying “I hate you bro” jokingly she proceeded to ask me how I knew such things and in my mind I was wondering the same thing like did I just say that randomly? Or was this actually coming from somewhere it really shocked me how right I was. I think that may have been an example of intuition. I also noticed that if I pay attention to someone’s mannerisms I’ll get the urge to talk about a specific topic and it’s usually something that happened to them.