Will this change of departments be a favorable change for me.

CaprLibraSquared

What a time....I was planning for this year to be the year I transition and move back to teh States. I don't see that happening. So...making the best of the situation. In December the head (DirectorO of my department gave my FTE to another department. I was not informed of this. Not to go into a long story, but there has really been no clarity...even now. There is supposed to be a meeting scheduled with my current boss, new boss, and the Deputy Director of my current department. MY FTE was moved to HR - this is an area of interest for me and one I would like to grow into and learn more about and possibly transition to career counseling once thigns settle. However, the way this has been handled and almost 6 months into the year with no clarity - I have yet to have conversation with my new boss - leaves me unsettled BUT trying to make the most of what is as not a lot of options in current times. I am curious based on the chart will this change work to my favor?

Attachments

• astro_2at_is_this_a_positive_transition_hr.30532.8358.jpg
    astro_2at_is_this_a_positive_transition_hr.30532.8358.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 35

ElenaJ

There is a potential problem with reading this chart, that has 29 degrees on the ascendent.
This invalidates the chart, or means the situation is too late to consider.
Unless, is it possible that in your natal chart the 29 degrees is present, so the ascendent is linked to you?

ElenaJ

The last degree of a sign would indicate that the question has expired, it has already been resolved.
The first degree would mean it's too early to consider the matter.
If however, those degrees reflect in some way the natal of the querent, it ties the ascendent to the querent, and validates it.
If your moon is 29 degrees (in any sign) then the chart can be read. Involving the moon, an important personal planet, is further verification.
Thank you.

ElenaJ

Ascendent ruler is moon, in the 8th house, in detriment in Aquarius, approaching a square with sun, who is ruler of your 2nd house of income. There is no reception between the two, so there is an unresolvable conflict here.
I see you inserted mean node, but True node would be better. In fact, true node is at 29 gemini. Exactly the degree of the ascendent. When this happens, it indicates you have no say in the matter, which seems to be the case from your explanation.
The 6th house, which rules the job itself, is ruled by Saturn, who is now retrograde, so there is no future in the position, it is moving backwards.
The 10th is the career, and the social prestige and here we find Chiron, the wounded healer, so this is a blow to your career, that in some way however will teach you a useful lesson for the future.
The midheaven itself is ruled by mars, who has just changed signs, and at 0 degrees shows the recent change of your position. Mars is in its triplicity and in the 8th, its natural house (scorpio), so somewhat strengthened, and moving to a dexter semi-sextile with Saturn of the 6th of work. The 6th also represents your boss, so there is an agreement here.
The 4th is your home, ruled by Venus in the 11th of hopes, squaring Neptune of disappointments in the 9th of foreign travel, which is what you described is the case.
Note, the Part of Fortune is at 27 Aries, in the 10th which is very positive, but it is exactly squared Jupiter, by the 7th cusp, opposing you.
So, there are pros and cons here to consider.
The change caused that disappointment of not returning to the states, and you might suffer a financial setback from it. It is a position that isn't going to lead somewhere, it isn't the best of choices, but it isn't terrible, and should give you needed experience.
A consideration, I'm not sure of your age, but the moon is in the 8th, the house of your pension, and compromised by the square with sun could be the source of your income loss. Will you be influenced by the US WEP rulings?
I'm not sure of the meanings of FTE and HR, where this would place the type of work it is, what sector it might be, which could add some more to the picture.

ElenaJ

Sorry, does FTE mean you won't be working full time any longer? I'm not familiar with this term.
And we're talking about a job in Human Resources or social services?

CaprLibraSquared

Ascendent ruler is moon, in the 8th house, in detriment in Aquarius, approaching a square with sun, who is ruler of your 2nd house of income. There is no reception between the two, so there is an unresolvable conflict here.
I see you inserted mean node, but True node would be better. In fact, true node is at 29 gemini. Exactly the degree of the ascendent. When this happens, it indicates you have no say in the matter, which seems to be the case from your explanation.
The 6th house, which rules the job itself, is ruled by Saturn, who is now retrograde, so there is no future in the position, it is moving backwards.
The 10th is the career, and the social prestige and here we find Chiron, the wounded healer, so this is a blow to your career, that in some way however will teach you a useful lesson for the future.
The midheaven itself is ruled by mars, who has just changed signs, and at 0 degrees shows the recent change of your position. Mars is in its triplicity and in the 8th, its natural house (scorpio), so somewhat strengthened, and moving to a dexter semi-sextile with Saturn of the 6th of work. The 6th also represents your boss, so there is an agreement here.
The 4th is your home, ruled by Venus in the 11th of hopes, squaring Neptune of disappointments in the 9th of foreign travel, which is what you described is the case.
Note, the Part of Fortune is at 27 Aries, in the 10th which is very positive, but it is exactly squared Jupiter, by the 7th cusp, opposing you.
So, there are pros and cons here to consider.
The change caused that disappointment of not returning to the states, and you might suffer a financial setback from it. It is a position that isn't going to lead somewhere, it isn't the best of choices, but it isn't terrible, and should give you needed experience.
A consideration, I'm not sure of your age, but the moon is in the 8th, the house of your pension, and compromised by the square with sun could be the source of your income loss. Will you be influenced by the US WEP rulings?
I'm not sure of the meanings of FTE and HR, where this would place the type of work it is, what sector it might be, which could add some more to the picture.

Thank you so much for this. I had to look up WEP - never heard of it. I don't think it impacts me. I am currently paid by an international organization so I don't earn SS. I am 52. As far as I know my salary here should not be impacted. This is what has been communicated to me several times. I work for a humanitarian organization and by law I don't think they can reduce my salary. Labor law here is very much in favor of the employee. At least I hope they can't as indeed it is hard enough on the salary I make. I would have to find a much cheaper apartment. However, in the time of COVID - it is unclear the financial ramifications. Too soon to tell.
I was indeed hoping to move this year, but it looks more likely 2021.

If I understand at least despite not being the best option or ideal scenario some experience will be gained and perhaps agreement/alignment with my new boss.

ElenaJ

Ok, the WEP only would effect you if you intend to collect US social security.

"If I understand at least despite not being the best option or ideal scenario some experience will be gained and perhaps agreement/alignment with my new boss."

Exactly.

CaprLibraSquared

I will be employed full-time. What happened is my position was moved to another department. It is confusing as I will still stay in the same team in the Public Health department, but I will report to a different boss in the Human Resources department.
It is happening to me and I am confused by the logic of it so difficult explain to someone else. So much doesn't make sense.