Will we reconcile?

vcms

Sorry, just to clarify, so the first chart worked out as predicted, but your (big) chart didn't? Is that right?

That’s right.

What I don't understand is how there can be only 3 degrees difference between the ascendents but 3 degrees difference in the moons. How can that happen? The moon isn't as fast as that.
perhaps this minor difference it due to horary cast from different locations at different times zones

My replies had referred to scahm, and the chart originally posted (19 libra rising).
I've now looked at the second chart posted by vcms (22 libra rising).
Correction: my horary chart is 19°, scahm’s is 22°. Your replies have been referring to mine posted on the page, whereas scahm horary image can be found as an attachment with opening the thread.
In spite of mine being the stronger of the two by angular placements, didn’t come to fruition.

For final clarity and to hasten any more confusion of who’s chart is who’s, I am reposting below my 19° horary chart is my own in reference to my own horary question:

I cast a chart for a similar question (“whether he will communicate with me to reconcile”)

CFMznWZ.jpg

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Notice the change in houses.
In one moon is in 7th, in the other it is in 6th.
In scahm's chart moon is exactly in the degree of Venus, ascendent ruler, and it is still approaching, bringing something to ascendent.
In vcms' chart the moon has already passed the aspect with Venus and approaches a square to mars. There is a reception, moon in the sign and house of mars, mars in the house of moon. This is not enough perhaps to turn this square into a positive.
Mars is in 4th, end of the matter.
In scham's chart mars is in 3rd of communications.
Also, in the chart with 19 degrees on the ascendent, Neptune now makes contact with the descendent at exactly 19 degrees. I know you didn't included the outer planets, but since they are in the other chart, I think it's valid to consider them.
It looks like a little difference makes a big difference.

vcms

Fascinating. Horary can be deceiving. I would have not expected this—I’ve had weaker charts produce results.

vcms

Radical Testaments of my chart:
Ascendant Degree is conjunct L7’s natal Venus.
Transit Full Moon activated Ascendant.

Perhaps there is a hidden prohibition in mine?

A 'dexter aspect' is said to be more forceful and effective than a sinister one. Any yet, nothing, not even a confrontation. Maybe since Moon is applying to Mars, something has happened on his end regarding “the matter” unbeknownst to me?

“A dexter aspect is more direct. Because the line of sight is carried by diurnal motion it has a stronger influence than a sinister one and is more likely to produce an uncomplicated, expressive effect.”

Last edited:

ElenaJ

His natal planet on the horary ascendent ruler only verifies a connection, it doesn't influence the chart.

I really don't understand the rest... what full moon are you referring to?

Hidden prohibition?
It's out in the open, moon is no longer aspecting you, Venus.

vcms

Full Moon that was on April 7th, 18°44’ Libra

There will be contact at some point, his L3/mercury is sitting in your 5th house and will sextile Jupiter your L3 at 25 degrees Pisces, at this point, there will be a full moon also on the Asc/Dsc axis and mars will have separated from Saturn.

Moons angular and all angles are on cardinal so this could be in 3 days/weeks or so.

vcms

Full Moon and Horary Ascendant **Degree** connection, sorry my typing-mind is a bit mush today

Anyhow, these synchronicities on top of a strong chart, very surprised what looked like a big Yes (even if square) turned out to be redundant

even my tarot/lenormand cards have been pressing for contact-for-reconciliation soon, just consulted the cards again in light of this and received Heart-Ring.

Last edited: