take drugs or not?

I've made too many attempts. I am presentable and quite communicative. I have many friends. But I met many times with people from the internet necessarily but still managed to find someone. Most of the internet looking just sex and no relationship. Sorry if I do not write so many things, my English is not that good for it.
Psychiatric drugs suggested my psychiatrist because I'm **** all day. I lost a year of my studies are fed this situation. And I want to see if I'm going to make relationship, because if it's still not doing it to get drugs to drugged up. I was patient, I made efforts and still nothing.

This is my advice....You can either take or leave it. I would advise against using drugs, as they are a crutch. Its just in your personality to be "high" all day. Just learn to accept yourself. If you mold yourself to a different, the person who you want to love you, will only be loving a mask.

Personally, I would love someone entirely, their faults and bad habits, and also their good side. Otherwise, it is just loving the ideal of a person. Its not love if you are pretending. Just be yourself, and you'll meet your match eventually, although most guys are perverts (I am a guy, I would know looking at all the blockheads around me.)
"Auto F5 reload window" options Default timeout* Timeout for this page* Add random value to timeout between 0 and* Show and hide menu Ignore everything after these symbols in URL(separate with spaces) Include the separators in the URL saved Hide menu when clicking outside the menu Prolong timeout on mouseclicks or keyboard input Reload all pages with default timeout, which has no timeout set
*Format examples: hh:mm:ss, h:m:ss, m:sss, s etc. like 1:20:30 oder 500 oder 3:100

matt123

I don't think you should look for astrology to answer this. IMO it seems like a medical issue that you should treat with a professional in that field.

I have to agree with zarathu here.

Eleni1

Zarathu sorry but i don't find it right to post an answer and then delete your posts.

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
I've tried to explain to you that I'm not going to be able to help you. I don't understand what is going on, and I cannot assist you in this matter. I didn't post an answer in either of them. I tried to get you to qualify what was going on, which didn't happen enough for me.

By leaving my posts here, where I explained that twice, I was seeming to encourage you to keep asking me(both here and privately). So I removed them. I am now telling you again that perhaps someone else can help you with this matter, but that I cannot--for all the reasons which I already explained both publicly here and in a couple of PM's to you.

Good Luck to you though.

Z

Last edited:

Blacknight

Hey your question is horary. You need to go to the horary section of the forums & post your question there.

When will I be in an intimate relationship with someone? <--- That is a prediction based question, suitable for horary astrology.

Hope that helps. :)