Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 11-08-2011, 08:01 AM

Twins horoscope

Would twins have exactly the same fortune? They would be born at same place, almost same time (difference of fraction of a minute). The positions of the stars would be the same. However in practical life they would still lead a very different life.

A relative of mine has twins. One of the twins is not married at all and the other has married twice. But shouldn't there marital charts also be the same?

Unread 11-08-2011, 09:34 AM

Re: Twins horoscope

Not necessarily; this is where consideration of degrees, dodekatemorion, and other "small area" factors, come into play; Vedic astrology uses a sectional chart based on 30 second degree differences, in evaluation of these matter; there are a number of threads in the Natal forum, discussing questions about the matter of twins...
Unread 11-08-2011, 10:11 AM

My partner is a twin and I have raised this question before, as he and his brother are completely different characters in every way, they have no similarities. I know people say a 10 min difference affects minute bits of charts, but if a chart is so sensitive to such extremes of personality I dont see how the basic venus trine saturn sort of aspects applies to anyone?
I can see how each twin can live out the different sides to the aspects, with each aspect having a good and bad side, but how can that affect my interaction with them, for example I obviously find my partner highly attractive and we get on like soul mates each and every day, and yet I dont find his brother attractive at all, I have nothing in common with him, struggle to talk with him, and find it hard to even believe they are related!
It is a question that plays on my mind in regards to astrology, I have as of yet not had an answer that explains this, apart from trying to make the chart fit the person by applying extremely in depth, unheard of methods.

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j.../DawnNatal.gif
Unread 11-08-2011, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrodawn View Post
My partner is a twin and I have raised this question before, as he and his brother are completely different characters in every way, they have no similarities. I know people say a 10 min difference affects minute bits of charts, but if a chart is so sensitive to such extremes of personality I dont see how the basic venus trine saturn sort of aspects applies to anyone?
I can see how each twin can live out the different sides to the aspects, with each aspect having a good and bad side, but how can that affect my interaction with them, for example I obviously find my partner highly attractive and we get on like soul mates each and every day, and yet I dont find his brother attractive at all, I have nothing in common with him, struggle to talk with him, and find it hard to even believe they are related!
It is a question that plays on my mind in regards to astrology, I have as of yet not had an answer that explains this, apart from trying to make the chart fit the person by applying extremely in depth, unheard of methods.
Have you looked at both charts then? My friend and her twin sister have different rising signs based on a 10 min difference in their birth times. This would change some of the house rulerships(besides 1st and 7th) and possibly the planetary placement depending or what astrology system one uses. These factors can make a difference as well. Also, there are fortunate degrees and unfortunate degrees as well as malefic and non malefic stars to look at too that require an exact degree to connect with natal planets. Finally as you said, there are beneficial and challenging areas of one's chart, it's whether or not one chooses to live out these areas.
Unread 11-08-2011, 04:28 PM

hi Vista,

I have recently posted a quiz sort of thing.... with both charts in a synastry wheel so you can easily see any house changes and a list of characteristics to see if anyone can guess which is which!!

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=42416

Please have a look and tell me what you think, Ive even posted the data for acurate analysis, although I dont think anyone will respond to be honest!

Unread 11-08-2011, 04:39 PM

I'm new to this site. How do I post a new thread?

Last edited by jamescondor; 11-08-2011 at 04:43 PM.
Unread 11-08-2011, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamescondor View Post
I'm new to this site. How do I post a new thread?
Depending on what topic you want to discuss (im thinking if your new then the introduce yourself board) http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...splay.php?f=17

Read the rules at the top and then the 'new post' button is just under the rules :-)

Unread 11-08-2011, 06:00 PM

As the mother of twins, I have a live in astrological, socialogical experiment underway...lol

My twins have some differences in their charts due to the 50 minute time difference, but not much difference. they still have the same rising sign.

BUT here is what I have noticed from a non astrological standpoint.
Twins, even identical ones, are raised slightly different from each other. mine are not identical and are opposite sex even. Identical ones are forced to be identified by some means from birth so as not to get confused. Such as, painting toenails different colors, or saying Alice has the cowlick, Brittany doesn't. Then you throw it other elements, like Brittany has colic, so she gets cared for differently than Alice.
And so the seperation of identities begins.

Plus, although you see them as twins, most twins do differentiate between the older and younger twin. seems crazy to me, but not to them. They KNOW the difference inside them.

Twins also will change energies at times. I have seen mine quickly switch roles. Truly fascinating. It happened way more when they were younger. I know they often times take the backseat when the other one needed us more or was acting out more.

So astrologically, I believe they may move through the energies and settle on certain ones as they age.
Unread 11-08-2011, 06:51 PM

Thats really interesting Fushia,
My partner says when they were young, his brother was the sociable outgoing one (youngest) and that he (oldest) was quiet and more reserved and responsible.

Now they are 43 Simon (oldest) is the sociable one although he is still quite reserved in a mad way.
Perhaps his lack of social-ness encouraged him with his computers by living in his own world, which ultimately lead to his success in his career, while the other gave up a career for friends, so I suppose they have swapped roles as you say.

They are both male, but not identical.

I would still like to undertand why I have the same synastry with both, I absolutly love one to bits and but indifferent in every way to the other.

Tags
horoscope, twins