Should I go to the hospital today?

Courtney Love

Yesterday morning my heart started beating weirdly, at one point sort of pounding out of my chest. I spent hours panicking, and "checking" to see if it would do it again, and it would, when I checked... I searched online and read about palpitations and stress and other issues, and I decided to go out and buy some vitamins that are recommended for palpitations, Coq10. I know many people would say "are you crazy? Just go to make sure everything's ok" but I don't have any money, no insurance, and I don't need a $5000 medical bill over nothing. So... today I woke up and thought "should I go to the hospital today" and here's the chart.

hospitaltoday.gif

I am represented by Mercury at 11 degrees taurus, and the hospital is represented by Venus at 29 degrees pisces. Although Mercury is in the 12th, definitely showing this to be a valid question, there is no aspect between the two, nor the moon and the hospital. So I'm taking that answer to mean no. Anyone disagree or see anything else?

freedomlover

quoting CourtneyLove: I am represented by Mercury at 11 degrees taurus, and the hospital is represented by Venus at 29 degrees pisces. Although Mercury is in the 12th, definitely showing this to be a valid question, there is no aspect between the two, nor the moon and the hospital. So I'm taking that answer to mean no. Anyone disagree or see anything else?

The Moon will trine Mercury in 6 somethings, will it not? and without interference from anything else? Moon's last aspect before it leaves its sign is the sextile to Venus (r) in Pisces - although it does go through some other things first - including that Mars/Uranus conjunction.

Mercury will also sextile Venus, after a sextile to the Mars/Uranus conjunction.

From the chart, it looks like it could possibly be stress/anxiety related - but that does not mean that it's not a cause for concern. If it just started in the last few days, the Mars/Uranus conjunction may be the trigger.

As to your financial situation..... you might want to try finding a free clinic. Also, even in the small rural area I live - the local hospital has a program where they use a sliding scale for your income. I didn't have any income - so I qualified for 100% coverage there. (They weren't able to help me with my particular problem - but that's beside the point. The coverage was there.) However - the hospital does not advertise this - you have to ask. I think they also bring it up for people without insurance that come there for treatment - they suggest they apply for the free/sliding scale program. There is usually some kind of similar sliding-scale plan if you feel you need emotional counseling for anything - even in rural areas - should be "a gimme" in a larger city.

If you haven't done a thorough search - there may very well be funding for you to check out, if it keeps persisting.

There's a possibility, with Moon in Cap in the 7th, that this signifies someone helping you out with finances. It could also possibly signify a patient advocate for a hospital/clinic, that could help you get financing.

Moon in Cap in 7th could show that some Reiki/massage/natural healer might help you as well.

Has there been any thing on your mind - an old hurt, anything- that has been upsetting to you? You might want to see about doing some introspection to see if there is any psychological cause. But, on the other hand, an erratic heartbeat is nothing to mess around with.

Also, looking into it further ( my readings are never short - sigh....)
Mars in Pisces rules your 6th, and is exact conjunct the ruler of MC - what is culminating/visible. Chiron is also smack on the MC. Something is screaming for attention - don't know if it's just physically, or psychologically, as well. This whole thing looks disturbing to me. Hopefully someone with more medical horary expertise will jump in at this point.

Praying for your recovery,

FL

Last edited:

freedomlover

CourtneyLove,

Some more thoughts,

I guess I didn't really answer the specific questions about "today". I guess I didn't because I do not have any expertise on timing. Sorry.

However, a thought did hit me sometime after I posted - The upcoming aspects are sextiles. It is my understanding that sextiles are opportunities that are there - but you have to put some work into it. So, this could very well describe you seeking out some places that offer financial help and signing up on a program or two. That trine from Moon to Mercury sure looks like the help is there.

FL

Courtney Love

I appreciate your reply, Yes I am definitely stressed, I am angry at myself for not doing what I should be doing, and I go to bed and wake up everyday feeling like a loser... I'm trying to start a business with the last bit of money that we have and I waste the day and procrastinate and it's more than a little upsetting... This all just started yesterday morning, so... it's very recent.

When you said it looked like stress in my chart, I quit panicking, and I have felt better since I read that, although I think you're right, i think I do need to get checked out and find the best way to do that. I will be flying across the country next monday, when I get to my mother's house I'm going to see what my options are, even though I do think this is largely stress. Reading online about heart issues, I don't have any of the 'danger signs' associated with the palpitations, so... I guess I'll live another day :)