When Will They Stop...?

PiscesDream

Hello,

please, could you help me with the following horary question?

There are some very nasty characters who are harassing me for the past couple of years here in a very intense and completely abnormal way.

It is very difficult to prove it and to deal with them legally, however from the spiritual world I have received the messages that they are literally playing with the fire here and they do go down on the spiritual ladder...

Yet - they did not stop with this insanity despite the very CLEAR signals from G-d...

The most evil part of it is that they do try to literally finish me from the spiritual point of view as well...

I can not elaborate here more on the subject now, however - they have rented an appartment in our building and also they have succeeded with this insanity also in the local religious community where I do pray occassionally YET - luckily - I do not belong to...

In the beginning I began to have some serious doubts about their sanity, then I have switched into thinking that they are some satanistic sect who goes against G-d despite the very clear messages I have received in my dream state...

And now - I am affraid - it is mainly due to the female jealousy. I do suspect that some very evil and very insane woman has paid to these scumbags quite a bit amount of money in order to turn my life into a living hell for doing nothing wrong...

It is connected to the man I have asked about in my previous horary question "Do They Have Something Going On?" Read it and you will get the picture...

Thanks,
PiscesDream.

Last edited:

PiscesDream

Hello,

I am attaching the horary chart...:unsure:...This is going on for the past three years...the problem is that it is very difficult to prove it and they misuse the situation here. This is one of the most atheistic countries in Europe, so unless some DEUS EX MACHINA will take place I really begin to wonder WHEN will this insanity from their side cease...

They think they are being funny, however I do think that they are very evil :devil:and insane in pursuing this for such a long period of time...:crying:...

Thank you very much in advance,
PiscesDream:annoyed:.

Attachments

• astro_2.jpg
    astro_2.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 50

waybread

What exactly are these people doing to harm you?

Apart from dreams, what is your concrete evidence that they are trying to harm you?

Both open and secret enemies in this chart are ruled by Venus, who appears rather harmless.

You are symbolized by Mars, retrograde but otherwise strong in its own sign of Aries. In contrast, both Venus and the 12th house sun are in their fall. Mercury in Scorpio, also a 12th house tenant, has no essential dignity.

I don't see these people as having much power to harm you. I am unclear as to what they are actually trying to do.

PiscesDream

Hello Waybread,

thank you for having a look at this. The problem is that for the past three years I do have a group of telepats above our appartment in the building.

Three years ago I was shocked to find out that my neigbours do know that one Friday evening I was reading a book in a bathtub - and also which kind of book, which is a hobby that I usually do not pursue. There are no windows in the bathroom and I am not a James Bond to have a set of cameras in the bathroom as well...

One can hear what the others talk about through the walls between the appartments if you do talk only in the regual voice volume.

I have inquired about this by one local psychic and she has told me that someone has hired a telepat-s to follow me...and she has also pointed out that someone is jealous of my spirituality...I have also asked a horary question on this subject and the answer was: "Yes, someone has hired a telepat on you and they are right in your house."

In other words I do not have any privacy at all since the autumn of 2017. They are pursuing this "entertainment" 24/7.

I have received a very clear messages from G-d in my dream state that by following me telepatically they are harming themselves - they do go down on the spirituality ladder...in the direction to the HELL...YET...even after this very clear message they did not stop...

These messages are connected to the religion I do belong to...and the people who do belong to the local religious community - I do not belong there officially I do only attend sometimes the services...SOME of them...have decided to cooperate with this insanity...by spreading the "truths" supplied by that insane vixen from my previous post "Do They Have Something Going On?"...

And also in the beginning of 2019 - I did receive a message in my dream state that I should move an appartment in 2-3 weeks ...HOWEVER...due to the practical reasons it is not so simple to pursue this advice...I have checked it out by a psychic and it turned out that there is a danger that they might literally finish me spiritually...because I do get more angry and upset than I should due to the lack of privacy...and I do have a Mars in Taurus...

So my question should rather sound: "When will they stop with their telepatic nosiness?"

Thank you very much,
PiscesDream:wink:.

Last edited:

waybread

I'm afraid I cannot answer your question.

I believe in God and am reasonably spiritual, but if you have a direct line to the Almighty, there's not much that an amateur astrologer can add to your apparent revelation.

If you believe in God, surely you believe He (however you understand divine consciousness) is more powerful and beneficent than any of your neighbours' psychic "dirty tricks."

Also, a rule of horary is that you get to ask a question only once-- by any means of divination. The reason is because horary goes by the exact moment when the question became a burning issue for you. That moment becomes very unclear when you explore alternative sources or ask the same question more than once.

All I can say is to repeat from this chart that you are in a much stronger position than those people trying to harm you are. So please just do what you can to stay centered and grounded.

If you think someone has bugged (put a camera in) your bathroom, that's a different matter. Search your apartment carefully and let your landlord (or the police) know if you find anything like a hidden camera or microphone.

Last edited:

PiscesDream

Hello Waybread,

thank you for your thoughts...:wink:

There are no cameras in my bathroom, I am not that paranoid.

I wonder also from the horary point of view...are you sure that the telepathy is still the Lord of the 7th house? Perhaps it is the 3rd...the mind?

It is possible that with a different house rulers one could arrive at VERY different conclusions...?

Thank you,
PiscesDream:joyful:.

PiscesDream

Good morning,

I am posting some updates on this whole situation, you can read also the thread "Do They Ha ve Something Going On?" in the Horary Techniques section...

I am trying to ignore these cretens as much as I can, I take this only as a part of the obsessive EXMORE BEAST scenario (view please the other post for more details)...:rolleyes:...

All the best,
PiscesDream:innocent:.

waybread

Hello Waybread,

thank you for your thoughts...:wink:

There are no cameras in my bathroom, I am not that paranoid.

I wonder also from the horary point of view...are you sure that the telepathy is still the Lord of the 7th house? Perhaps it is the 3rd...the mind?

It is possible that with a different house rulers one could arrive at VERY different conclusions...?

Thank you,
PiscesDream:joyful:.

I don't know about telepathy. The 7th house is the house of open enemies. (The 12th house rules the secret back-stabbers.)