i have problem in my family

Eleni1

Hello!!!!!!!!!
Please i need some help.
We have serious problems in my house. My brother is asking for money ALL the time and if we don't give him he makes fights and he threaten us.
I cannot live here any more.
Please some help!

I don't know how to make chart with transits in vedic!
Here is just my vedic chart.

Last edited:

Eleni1

Is he your younger brother or elder?

Hello mathur_dinesh!
He is 38 years old!
I have and another brother that is 28 but he is ok! We are not close but we don't have problems eigher.
The problem is with the other one who is 38 and he is half brother (from another father).

blazingsoul

You're going through a heavy ketu which seems to be the main culprit since 2012, it will end around two years from now in august 2019, until then, however ketu is also transiting in your sign right now which will end two months from now, where things will become a little easier.

Eleni1

You're going through a heavy ketu which seems to be the main culprit since 2012, it will end around two years from now in august 2019, until then, however ketu is also transiting in your sign right now which will end two months from now, where things will become a little easier.

Hello!
Thank you for your reply but this problem is before 2012!! Years before

Eleni1

That's because Ketu is in the same house with mercury and you were going through Mercury transit before Ketu came.

Hello blazingsoul!
Can you please explain to me why Mercury dasha was something bad or had to do with my brother? The ruler of my 3rd house is Saturn.

mathur_dinesh

The influence of Mars, Saturn and Rahu on factors governing your elder brother has made him a troublesome person for you. This is a permanent feature in your life.
You are currently in the major-period of Ketu till Aug/2019. Ketu will be shifting to Capricorn in the second week of Sept/2017 and in the end of March/2019 it will go to Sagittarius. Then you will move away from your elder brother and live independently.

Eleni1

The influence of Mars, Saturn and Rahu on factors governing your elder brother has made him a troublesome person for you. This is a permanent feature in your life.
You are currently in the major-period of Ketu till Aug/2019. Ketu will be shifting to Capricorn in the second week of Sept/2017 and in the end of March/2019 it will go to Sagittarius. Then you will move away from your elder brother and live independently.

Hello and thank you again mathur_dinesh!
You always help people :smile:
This is so true he will never change! So you are right it is something permanent.
So will i move away after March/2019?
And Saturn rules my 3rd house so it is my brothers house.
But how Mars and Rahu are in involved in this?

Last edited:

Eleni1

Hello! Can i please ask something ?
Do you mean i will move away between Sept/2017 and March/2019 or AFTER March/2019?
Sorry i ask after so many months again but the problems with my brother are getting all and all more difficult.

Last edited:

Eleni1

It seems that the time for a change has come for you. You are likely to move out to your own home before April/2019.

You are the best you always care for us and reply! :happy:
I will give a feedback :happy:
I hope things are gonna get better cause the situation here is going more and more dangerous. :sad: