Chiron question

rahu

Banned
yes a chart is important but this conjunction b itself shows tha you are a bit "edgy". you tend to be critical . you don't fit into estsablised patterns and have a strong sexual nature but a bit quirk.

rahu

Zarathu

Account Closed
AGGRESSIVENESS in doing things in your own special way, and others may not find this an enjoyable trait in you. But Mars is also conjunct Arachne, which suggests that the also ends up entrapping you in a layered entanglement.

Is that what you are talking about? With Mars in your fifth house of romance, one can guess why you might be asking the question here. However, Aries is intercepted in the 12th house( and so Mars in not the ruler of any house), so its strength is not really powerful. And since the 5th house, while not very strong is also rather high friction, on can clearly see issues that might bring up the questions.

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Ok thanks , but is there any adjustments needed for me to make?

You would have to be a little bit more specific and you would need to be a little bit more specific in what your concern is. We don't even know for sure what you are needing adjustments about.

Right now your Mercury Square Mars, and Saturn Square Mars will entail a lot of work. But oppositions are the most significant if they are high friction because you can't work through them, they have to be broken through to a new level. You have one of those: Mars opposite Saturn with the midpoint being Mercury.

I don't have time at the moment to look into this for you especially since you have not shared your concern, and also because I make it a personal position not to do extensive analysis for anyone who is actually under the age of 18 years old.

If you want to figure some of this out for yourself, that would be fine. If not check back with me after July 5, 2013(the date of your 18th birthday).

kimbermoon

We know that Mars represents actions, motivation and desires; with Saturn opposed one would expect some form of restriction or limitation on these things; note how the Mercury/Venus conjunct sits at the midpoint of this opposition...a further indication that matters of the heart, and communications with others is somehow restricted or held back. Perhaps you are hesitant in going after and ardently pursing your desires? Perhaps you yearn for a girl who is unavailable to you? Are you reluctant to express your affection? The conjunction with Chiron suggests that you have healing to do in this matter, but that this healing must come from within rather than expecting that others can heal your inner wounding for you. While your Cancer Sun shows you have a natural inclination towards family and domestic concerns, what you truly need is to feel accepted, by being congenial towards others [Moon in Libra]...somewhere in your psyche is a sense of lack in terms of being accepted. You would then look to the difficulties of your Sun/Moon square, which relates to the past conditioning you received from the parents. Perhaps you go too far to try and be pleasing to others, in order to be accepted?I do recommend that you pursue the study of your personal astrology set-up, which allows you to see the necessary balancing between what is within, and how you express your identity outwardly. We also note that the distribution of the elements shows a lack of social/mental expression in comparison to the energies of water/earth[receptivity and emotional reactivity]. Feel free to contact me for further analysis.

rahu

Banned
dude you are a iron fist in a velvet glove:biggrin:

i added some smbols to your chart amd everthing i have said already is doubled.

your mercury is square to mars/chiron , so you are ver intellient but very abrupt and pushy at times.you quickly see the weakness in others and are quick to point of contradictions and weakness.this does make you a very good critic but you seem to enjoy making peopple squirm when you verbally take them apart.

psyche is on the ascnedant giving you that"velvet touch" to your personality. on firs meeting people are charmed by your almost naive innocence. bu it isa all a ruse as psyche is opposed to nessus with pluto on the descendant. this marks you as very selfish and directed toward self gain.
with nymphe/uranus/neptune a midheaven , you have grand dreams and plans but you ave difficulty in reachig these goals as they are too far out and you lack the discipline to get there.
likely you are good in school and have a good upbring as it seem you ave fsamily mone behind you.
you are extremely complicated and nothing on the surface is indicative of te "real" you.acually you are so complicated tha you don't know yourself at times. you also have very strong astral enengies and i would expect you to have vivid dreams or flying/astral dreams.

with juno oppose to lilth and mercur conjunct to lilth , you seem to want a serious relationship to make your life complete ,but whenver you become interested in someone inthis manner, you pull out you caustic naure and drive them away all the while you are feeling lonily.
orcus is square to sedna so ou find yourself having o lie to people for their own good as there are isssues in the past that make it difficult to be truthful in the here and now.
your eros/psyche midpoint is square to uranus so you really have a romantic touch and many just fall at your feet, but you are only interested iin the current conquest and have no intention of forming lasting relationships. but you clearly are extremely sensitive and romantic.it is just that there is a hard edge to your love ad if one wants to be with you ,they must accept a degree of pain to go along with your love.

just a few thoughts

rahu

Last edited:

ocho

AGGRESSIVENESS in doing things in your own special way, and others may not find this an enjoyable trait in you. But Mars is also conjunct Arachne, which suggests that the also ends up entrapping you in a layered entanglement.

Is that what you are talking about? With Mars in your fifth house of romance, one can guess why you might be asking the question here. However, Aries is intercepted in the 12th house( and so Mars in not the ruler of any house), so its strength is not really powerful. And since the 5th house, while not very strong is also rather high friction, on can clearly see issues that might bring up the questions.

I have to say I do feel a strong mars. Aries starts at the end of 11th house
though why would this indicate for mars to not be powerful or rule any house? Are all Taurus asc cursed when it comes to their mars?