Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Medical Astrology

Medical Astrology Astrological diagnoses and other health issues are discussed here. Given that there are so many outer and inner influences on one's health (alimentation, sports, medication, past medical antecedents, state of mind, etc.), an astrological diagnosis is only one of many things to consider when determining your healthiness.

Unread 05-21-2011, 11:18 AM
Banned

Re: When will I have a baby

Now ruler of 5th in 2nd shows
Quote:
Ruler of the Fifth House in the Second House
Financial speculation can increase your income as well as make the most of your innate creative abilities. If you are a highly creative person then most likely these are inherited talents. You may have very strong attachments to your children and your children enhance your feelings of self worth. Recreational activities and creative projects are part of your value system.
http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology...ships.htm#hr10

now ruler of 8th and 5th shows an opposition, so to me any contact is better than none. So I don't see a problem conceiving, but empty 5th shows sacrifices and maybe that sacrifice may be some kind of medical intervention...

Unread 06-24-2011, 07:27 AM

Hello Vrinchi,

I am sorry for being rude to your last post 'when you said I will not be able to conceive'. That may be the truth/fact but when it came to me I got frustrated and was not able to take it. Hence the reaction. Sorry if it has hurt you. Take care.
Unread 06-25-2011, 04:53 AM
Banned

Hello bij,

Have you had your solstice points done? That can tell you precisely when you can try to conceive... I can tell you right now a great month for you try to conceive in will always be December, according to this method, as well as July.

Also, a horary is done this way:

You first prepare a question, in this case, I might start off by asking,

"am I able to get pregnant?"

This is a yes or no question, and the kind horary can answer.

Now that you've read this question, you can either draw up a chart for that question, or you can wait until some point in the coming future, when that question might pop into your head.

You know how you have a birth chart which correlates to the time, day, place of your birth? When you ask a question like this, you give birth to it, so, you can then can draw up a chart for that question, just as you would a birth chart of human being, at the time, day, and place the question was asked.

So let's say you are reading this, and you'd like to ask the question right now and make the chart. Well, what time is it, where are you, and what day is it? That is the birth information of the question, and the information you would use to make up the chart. Just use that information in place of the birth information you put in to make your birth chart. Make sense?

Now, let's say you decide to wait until the question pops into your mind again. When it does, that question has been born, and you have the birth information for it. So, be sure to note the day, time, and place that this question was born in your mind, and make up the birthchart of this question, using that information.

Hope this helps!

-LR
Unread 06-25-2011, 09:43 AM

Thank you so much LR. I will try to note down the time/place when the question pops up next time. I haven't done a solstice point either.

Thanks again!!
Unread 06-25-2011, 09:46 AM
Banned

lonleyred
Quote:
Have you had your solstice points done? That can tell you precisely when you can try to conceive... I can tell you right now a great month for you try to conceive in will always be December, according to this method, as well as July.
would you care to expand on this theory, after all we are a learning forum
Go to Astro.com, Astro.com, Extended Chart Selection, Special Charts, Lunar Phases Fertility Calendar. Fertile days will be marked in red. I hope this helps.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15096
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=205947&postcount=2

Part of marriage women (1) Asc + Saturn - venus
Part of marriage women (2) Asc + mars – moon
Part of marriage man (1) Asc + venus – Saturn
Part of marriage man (2) Asc + venus – sun
Lot of Children
Day Lot = Asc. + Sa - Ju
Night Lot = Asc. + Ju - Sa

http://www.noendpress.com/pvachier/arabicparts/index.php
the above link will calculate for you
http://www.astro.com/astrology/in_fortune_e.htm
The point being is to see if any natal planets is in same degree ie: 3'5" taurus would be same as 3'5" in ANY fixed sign and is considered conjunct. Then a passing transit, progressions or even solar arc could activate this midpoint. All depends if it's the benefic Jupiter, venus etc or malifics saturn, uranus, neptune, pluto

indicators of pregnancy
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/pregnancy.html
This website list suggests: EROS: [full no. 57] eroticism; reproductive organs; sexuality; the heart & cardiac system; the history, the Will to Live; what “turns you on;” Number on astro =433

http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/rosemurray/WhenMarry.htmlhttp://starrynightastrology.com/2009/08/02/relationship-astrology-making-love-last-part-1-your-relationship-style/

Where in a chart does a person see himself
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=157562#post157562

Your question would be suitable for a horary question, IF you follow the basic rules
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php?faq=horary#faq_horary_astrology_boards
Unread 06-26-2011, 05:06 AM

most of the members who ask queries here expect positive answer and you're no exception.

Always remember to ask and just take whatever answer comes.
If you can't handle negative answer, then you shouldnt ask
Unread 06-27-2011, 07:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bij_30 View Post
Thank you so much LR. I will try to note down the time/place when the question pops up next time. I haven't done a solstice point either.

Thanks again!!

You're welcome. I wonder, have you asked the question yet? I did your solstice points for you, so you don't have to worry. The other thing you can do with that is look at the cycle of the Moon, when it is in either Gemini or Cancer, and try to conceive then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrologer50 View Post
lonleyred would you care to expand on this theory, after all we are a learning forum
Hi Astrologer50, sure. The theory has to do with the naturally occurring solstice points in Summer and Winter, and then the equinox points.

If you have a Sun, for example, at the 22 degrees Cancer, the solstice point is at 0 degrees Cancer, so, to equal this out you would need to have the other shadow point at 8 degrees Gemini. If you can picture it visually, if you have the shadow Sun at 8 degrees Gemini, the mid-point of those two locations is 0 degrees Cancer, which is the solstice point. So this shadow point of the Sun, is the solstice point of the Cancer Sun at this degree, which is 8 degrees Gemini. So, when the Moon is at 8 degrees Gemini, or the Sun, this is potentially a fertile day. This only works for the Sun and Moon I believe, and maybe the ruler of the 4th and 6th houses.

Now let's say the Sun is in late Libra, the solstice point you would use for calculation then would be Capricorn, because it falls after the Fall equinox point and thus is swept up into the Winter Solstice and not the Summer one. If you have a Sun at 22 degrees Libra, you need to have the midpoint between its Shadow Point and the Capricorn 0 degree solstice point. So, you'd want 8 degrees Pisces, because then the midpoint between this Shadow Point at Pisces and the Libra Sun is 0 degrees Capricorn. You can do this for all of the planets to explore hidden energies and motives within the placements.

Hope this helps!

-LR
Unread 06-28-2011, 06:35 AM

Hello LR,

As instructed by you I ran a horary. Please find the same attached.
Attached Images
File Type: gif astro_w2gw_01_bij_hp.19925.21747.gif (51.8 KB, 17 views)
Unread 06-28-2011, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Have been trying to have a baby for last 4.5 years with no luck. Had 2 miscarriages in the past one in September 2008 and the other in Feb 2009. Will I ever have a baby?

[moved thread to natal medical section - Moderator]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY. having miscarriage is not uncommon. The neptune opp mars moon gem is tough, but your primary function is fertile, so you shall have a chance. you are now 30. saturn return is past and uranus in 5th opposite the jupiter saturn conjunction is here. perhaps unexpectec will occur. your sol is virgo, and sol moon in taurus, both earth signs. I did see the aspects of past trouble here, but pluto opposite sun next year again
may delay or negate chances or make sure your wise in safety factors. you probably need to get your spiritual house in order too, as neptune rising oppositions show. give it to spirit, and release pressure on having to have, which may open the door better to the event. trust spirit is on the field, and working so if it is right to occur it will.

the best years for such event and in general important years for your life are at age 19 to 21,41, 52 also, but also age 31 you have a sun progression to your MC in leo, most likely a new important life direction takes place. The descendent progresses to your moon at age 39 which is either a new event in marriage life or family expansion.

be careful with your health, diet, efforts, and physically. neptune rising you know. No planets in 5th may not be so provident, but you can work through with care to your goal, which is mostly child and the leo, so perhaps the progression next year will prove itself. Jupiter will conjunct your sol moon in about 9 months in fertile taurus which is a positive sign ahead. - the sol chart is the 60th harmonic chart discovered by paneagle as significant prediction tool. (see solastrology.blogspot.com) - taurus rules your partnerships. Have him boost up his diet of related fertility foods and good diet as well.

best conception moon signs are water signs pisces scorpio cancer and taurus also for you, gemini as well. good fortune this year and go ahead in 2011. mars heads for cancer also this month.

this was a gift from paneagle. any furthur information, email message here in forum, but you must think donation/gift if I am to answer.

Last edited by paneagle7; 06-28-2011 at 02:21 PM.
Unread 06-28-2011, 04:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Hello LR,

Great! Good going!

You need to now go back to the chart and make this chart in the REGIOMONTANUS chart style.

This is very easy. Simply go to astro.com, where you had the chart made. Go to "my astro" the link at the right top of the page, I believe at the very most far right.

Once there, select this chart. After selecting it, you will be redirected to the astro.com page you were just on. This time, scroll down and go all the way to the bottom. Again, on the right, you will see a picture and words that say "extended chart selection."

Click that. Great, ok now you see two little places at the top and in the middle, to select charts, leave those be. Scroll down some the whole page, or simply scan with your eyes, and you will see a place that says:

"house system," click on the little scroll/arrow button, and a section will appear with the names of different house systems. There you will see the title "Regiomontanus." select that and have the chart load, then re-upload that chart here.

Let me know if that works for you.

-LR
Unread 06-28-2011, 05:05 PM

I think its good that you could get pregnant in the past, even though you miscarried. Its easier to help couples that could achieve pregnancy before than those who never got pregnant before. Dont give up! Ive heard about many people with difficulties that managed in the end. You should get a special evaluation of your fertility. Did you get this? In vitro fertilization is also a good option if nothing else works.
Unread 06-28-2011, 05:13 PM

LR,

Followed all your steps. Here is what I have.

Thanks you!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_01_bij_hr.58161.8243.jpg (85.3 KB, 14 views)
Unread 06-28-2011, 05:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
LR,

Followed all your steps. Here is what I have.

Thanks you!
You're welcome... your chart/post I believe is *hopefully* going to moved to the medical horary section, and someone, ideally, though I can't promise, will answer you there. I don't actually know horary but I thought Tikana's suggestion was a good one!

Be well!

Miscarriages can have to do with non-chronic bodily factors so don't give up!

-LR
Unread 06-30-2011, 09:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Hello LR,

You need to post this in 'horary forum' not natal

LR,
Quote:
solstice points in Summer and Winter
I haven't heard of this before it sounds similar to midpoints, the most important being sun/moon of course. If OP or any member wants to research/explore this - try here....

midpoints
I have my chart ruler Uranus conj Sun/moon midpoint and mercury conj Asc/MC midpoint. These two are the most important as far as midpoints go. They can be very sensitive points, espec to progressions, transits and solar arcs. To watch/research how these points play out make a note of the degree for example my sun/moon = 3' 05" taururs, but any at that degree in 'fixed' will be considered same as conj, square or opposition. Same with Asc/MC being 'outlet or exit points' for planets energies. So although I have mercury retrograde natally, having this conj Asc/MC I've always known that communications, written, verbal, relating, analysing are important to me but in practical way (taurus merc)
http://www.cafeastrology.com/astrologytopics/midpoints.html
http://www.noendpress.com/pvachier/midpoints/index.php
http://www.aquamoonlight.co.uk/midpoints.html
http://www.astrocollege.com/campus/libraries/The_Magic_Of_Midpoints.pdf

How to calculate midpoints http://www.cafeastrology.com/sunmoonmidpointrelationship.html

Free online midpoint calculator
http://www.noendpress.com/pvachier/midpoints/index.php

Midpoint lessons
http://junojuno2.tripod.com/mini.htm
http://junojuno2.tripod.com/
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17513
The orb has to be very tight 1’ or max 1’30” to be effective though

Last edited by astrologer50; 06-30-2011 at 09:49 AM.
Unread 06-30-2011, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Thank u. I will. Stop askinf 4 ne more help on this. Everyone has different views and some are just depressing me. Thnks 4 the help
Remember that there are those on here that are not really competent astrologers. A lot of comment is negative without any real basis so take it all with a grain of salt. No names........ It is a difficult question and to project into the future takes a lot of work.

However the 5th house is the indicator for children and the influences there. The state of your Moon also....the ruler of the 5th and also the 4th house. THe spouse has also to be taken into consideration and a composite chart with the accurate birth times of both people can be done and will be a better indicator of birth.

If you post your chart and your spouse's chart here I can have a look. Must be accurate time of birth....
If you can post in private messages I will answer more fully there.

Last edited by Claire19; 06-30-2011 at 11:01 AM.
Unread 06-30-2011, 10:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrologer50 View Post
You need to post this in 'horary forum' not natal
Yes, I informed the moderators/admin twice now so hopefully when they get a chance the change will be made. I wonder if it is a concern that the thread started out appropriately, and has now deviated, and how to make a clean, clear switch to the other section. It seems simple but I think that the issue is complex with the needs/wants/understandings of the OP.

Anyway...

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrologer50

LR,
I haven't heard of this before it sounds similar to midpoints, the most important being sun/moon of course. If OP or any member wants to research/explore this - try here....
It is similar yes, except that Solstice Point of 0 degrees Capricorn or Cancer as appropriate, is the middle point between the two, and the shadow point of say, the Sun, is one of the outside points. Nice of you to direct folks to learning about midpoints in case they wanted to.

-LR
Unread 07-01-2011, 01:18 AM

Not everyone here has an excellent command of the English language, so they may appear to be blunt, even though that is not their intention.

I have an excellent command of the English language and I love blunt. Blunt is beautiful.

I checked both charts for you and your husband. I see no Planets in Azieme Degrees. You have your Ascendant and your husband has a Planet in a Pitted Degree, but I don't see where that has any bearing on childbirth or children in general.

What I do see in your chart is that Venus is the Almuten of Children. Venus is Peregrine and Out-of-Sect.

Your Lot of Illness is at 0° Scorpio and in exact square to Venus. Your Lot of Children is at 10° Scorpio and Venus is in an applying square.

I also note that the ruler of both Lots is Mars. Mars is Out-of-Sect and worse than that, conjunct Moon with no Reception. The symbolism of Moon/Mars is change, alteration, ending, destruction and death.

The 5th House in your chart represents sex, and the 8th House, the fourth House from the 5th House is the natural end of sex and pregnancy, which is childbirth.

I don't see where your chart shows a strong testimony of children, and the fact that both your Lot of Illness and Lot of Children are afflicted by a Peregrine Out-of-Sect Venus and the Lots' Dispositor Mars conjunct Moon indicates you will not.

The Moon/Mars conjunction in your House of Childbirth supports the miscarriages.

I also notice that none of your significators for children, the Ascendant Ruler, 5th House Ruler and 11th House Ruler make aspects to the Lot of Children. They are all inconjunct, indicating they have no control over the issue.

Is medical intervention possible? I don't know. Maybe. If you're seeing a fertility specialist, I would suggest getting a second opinion, and a third if necessary.

As far as your Horary Chart, treating it as an Absolute Question, that is a "No" as well.

Moon is Hour Ruler in Taurus as Ascendant is Earth.

Ascendant Ruler Mercury is Peregrine and in a Pitted Degree, but not otherwise impeded. He is inconjunct the Lot of Children in this chart at 23° Aquarius. That is a "No" indicator.

Mercury's last aspect was a square without Reception to Saturn, and his next aspect will be from the Sign of Fall in Leo in square to Jupiter without Reception. That is a "No" indicator.

Jupiter is in the 9th Sign, but in the 8th House and applying to square the Lot of Children without Reception. That would be a "No" indicator. Jupiter is also applying to a square of the Lot of Fortune in Leo without Reception, and while that isn't a "No" indicator, it does show it will be difficult.

Saturn is exalted and applying to the Lot of Children, and does receive the Lot by Sign, but Saturn is impeded by the Malefic Sun from Cancer. Saturn is also Nocturnal and Occidental, making him Malefic as well. That would be another "No" indicator.

Venus is in partile trine with the Lot of Children, but does not receive the Lot. Venus is Peregrine, Out-of-Sect and conjunct the South Node, and that is another "No" indicator.

Mars, the ruler of the House of Childbirth is Peregrine and Out-of-Sect and once again we see the Moon/Mars symbolism with Moon applying to conjunct Mars, another clear "No" indicator.

The Lot of Children itself is Cadent, in the 6th House (in an Empty Degree) and inconjunct the Ascendant. The Lot is not well placed or situated, although it is partially well disposed.

Sun impeding Saturn is a temporary short-term thing, however Saturn is Slow in Motion from having just turned Direct, so if there is any possibility of children, there are going to be significant delays, and it will require medical intervention, but with Moon ruling 11th House and applying to Mars, I do not see a happy ending to this.

I would that I could give you something more positive, but it just isn't happening here.
Addressing his pupil, Satyacharya said, "The science of Astrology is a great secret. It should be guarded with care. This sacred science of Astrology should never be taught to bad people. Nor should it be revealed to too many people and very frequently. It should be taught only to a few chosen disciples who really deserve and have the necessary qualifications."
Unread 07-01-2011, 03:59 AM
Banned

BobZemco, I don't agree with what appears to be your primary assertion regarding Modern Astrology, but it is just so inspiring to see how your commitment and knowledge of the very difficult and complex art of astrology, particularly horary, can be so helpful and enlightening to those in need. I enjoyed this post immensely, and it reminds me all the more of how powerful astrology can be. There is a great deal of spiritual maturity and compassion founded within your dedication to Astrology, and the time you take with it.

Last edited by LonelyRed; 07-01-2011 at 04:03 AM.
Unread 07-01-2011, 12:33 PM
Banned

mmm (( I would love when somebody answers me like that. : ( I mean at least you can better understand also astrology. It must not be right for example, and if so you then would know what not to do for yourself in astrology. Am I rude? (does this sound confusing?), I do not mean to be rude.

I am really sorry for the querent and understand her reaction. Astrologically I am not able say a finally yes or no, but there are some negative indicators, which shows at least the troubles you went through. (jupiter saturn, ruler venus in 0 degree, jupiter square mercury and sun). If there are no medical issues I though believe it work out. Jupiter in Libra is not bad placed, saturn too. pisces is a fruitful sign. saturn can deny children, but also delays. Hopefully Medicine can give you the right answer and help you, if wished.

Personally I not only wish you the best but good luck.

Last edited by positive; 07-01-2011 at 12:44 PM.
Unread 08-22-2011, 10:35 PM

I don`t see nothing that would point that you will never have children..

Okay people with strong Gemini may have difficulties. But your 5th house rulers seem good for me. Pisces is fertile sign being on the cusp of 5th.

Neptune doesn`t make any applying aspects to other planets (ME doesn`t count). But lucky Jupiter do makes many. Jupiter is in conjunction with Saturn which may indicate that the child may whether come very early in life, or on contrary very late. I mean after the Saturn Return age 29. But Jupiter makes 4 applying strong aspects(!), so in my method there is possibility for 4 children.

When to look your partner`s potential, then he has 1 child possibility. IF he hasn`t already you child you have good opportunity to get at least one child. His Mars looks okay - sexual energy as such. But his tenanted 6th house makes me wonder maybe he has some health problems.

He has exact Jupiter cnj Saturn in 6th. So there may be some big limitations and lessons around health to learn. Pluto on the other hand indicates that transformations in these areas are possible. So keep an eye on him, so that he would live healthily... eat regularly, exercise, no smoke and drinking...

With best
Unread 09-08-2011, 04:58 AM

I think you may fall pregnant soon. You have a lot of transits and eclipse points being activated in the 8th house and the ruler of your 5th of children is being activated too. I saw quite a few indications in transits for you, but I'm too rushed to write it out right now.

Something will happen when t. SN hits your n. moon which is pretty soon.
Unread 09-08-2011, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Have been trying to have a baby for last 4.5 years with no luck. Had 2 miscarriages in the past one in September 2008 and the other in Feb 2009. Will I ever have a baby?

[moved thread to natal medical section - Moderator]

Check to see where the owner of your 5th house is. He is in the 8th along with saturn. Jupiter expands (your getting pregnant) while saturn constricts ( abortions).
This is just my way of looking and other astrologers may or may not differ with me.

By my calculations, somewhere in 2013 you will have a successful pregnancy.

But first please tell me , is your husband related to you in any way? And this is a very important question.

Also if you can , please post your husbands chart too.

Also you are in india , you could get any astrologer to calculate the time of jupiter major and jupiter-jupiter period (this is vedic astrology).

Reply to the above for more answers.

A person who thinks he knows everything has still a lot to learn
Unread 09-08-2011, 12:13 PM

Sorry sorry I just read some other posts and you have posted your husbands chart, I am currently busy and I have not checked your husbands chart which i will later on.

But as I checked your house, and now that I have read some other posts , I would now like to be frank. I found your 5th house afflicted as per my understanding. This does not however in any way mean that you cannot get a child.

What it does mean is that you may face some difficulties doing so.
And once again no need to break your heart on my nonsense, because what is written will happen and there is nothing any body can do about it, and I (as well as others may be wrong too).

We as astrologers tend to guide people. And in this forum other astrologers (including me ) we don't see the reason for diplomacy and usually come to the point.
This however is not so with paying clients but again with my exception, as I feel that once a person is paying , he has to know the truth (and once again the truth is dependent on the totality of my knowledge, which may / might be lacking).
This point is also prevalent in all my predictions be it paying clients, colleagues or predicting in forums.
So once again even if I say a house is afflicted, it does not mean that nothing can happen, it just means trouble , more than normal, that is all.

Please do let me know if your husband is related to you or not. I will check up your husbands chart tomorrow if possible.

Also , there is a medicine (MAJUN HAMAL AMBERI producer is AJMAL DAWAKHANA). This is for strengthening of the uterus during the child carrying period from the 3rd month till the 7th months only.

My cousins wife used it with success, during the pregnancy of both her two children. She had a problem of conceivement, that the eggs used to release immature / early and hence were weak. She solved that problem by using I think hormones, and used the above medicine during pregnancy. Please do note that both her two children births were normal (without operation) too, and were actually easy births with I think about less labour pains. Ofcourse the doctors used oxytoxin injections too which are just normal.

So I don't know , but if you think all this is too personal, so please accept my apologies in advance, and if you like then you can pm me if you would like to discuss more / in detail.

But pls note that my audits are coming and that there just may be a delay in replying to your queries (1-2) days.
So now I will just delete one of the mails of my inbox so that if you like , you can mail to me.

But let me tell you one more thing. Nobody knows who you are, so I think that you can discuss anything in detail in this forum, because nobody knows you at all.

Okay

Unread 10-27-2011, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Thank u. I will. Stop askinf 4 ne more help on this. Everyone has different views and some are just depressing me. Thnks 4 the help

Hello bj

Sorry my pm box is full again and I am really tired of clearing up the same.

Dr. Farr has given you a good reply and pls follow that up.

I have had a look and I find that both your 5th and 7th houses are afflicted as per my understanding (i have some different methods).

Hence both these houses will cause you problems. Problems are also shown of your inlaws too.

If you want more detail if you don't know or are not really sure what things will be affected (5th and 7th house) pls let me know and I will post here or tell me and I will send to you a private post detailing the same.

Okay.

Unread 10-27-2011, 02:11 PM

hmm is there any chance for me too?
i have already a girl 10 years now

i there a chance that i will be pregnant soon?

thanks a lot

Tags
baby