Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 05-17-2011, 04:28 PM

Baby

Can someone help me when will i have a baby? Please find attached my and my husbands astro charts attached.
Attached Images
File Type: gif astro_wife.gif (56.2 KB, 14 views)
File Type: gif astro_husband.gif (53.9 KB, 15 views)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf details_wife.pdf (55.3 KB, 4 views)
File Type: pdf details_husband.pdf (54.3 KB, 2 views)

Unread 05-18-2011, 07:04 AM

Re: Baby

I have already given a M.P. Hall Fertility trend evaluation for your natal chart; the following is based on your husband's natal: (all in whole sign house format)

-ascendant = Taurus = +1
-5th house = Virgo = -1
-8th house = Sagittarius = +1; posits Neptune = +1; posits Uranus = -1: net = +1
-11th house = Pisces = +1; posits Sun = -1; posits Mars = -1: net = -1
Part of Conception falls @ 10 Taurus = +1
First trigonal day lord of the sign (Virgo) on 5th house = Venus = +1

Results:
Net + = +4
Net - = -2
Overall = +2

With a net +2 the indications are moderately favorable for his siring children.
Combining his +2 with your +1, as a couple the trend is favorable for you to have a child.

Last edited by dr. farr; 05-18-2011 at 07:08 AM.
Unread 05-19-2011, 02:16 PM

Thank you so much Dr Farr. Any idea when would this happen?
Unread 05-20-2011, 03:56 AM

By Pauline profection, 2012 looks very promising for both natal charts (yours and your husbands)

Note also that there are several safe, natural, freely available, low cost and -many of us believe-highly effective herbal and homeopathic remedies favorable to conception and childbirth: these are NOT drugs or medical devices, but natural substances which often enhance the trends present for fertility and child bearing., and which are free from any danger of toxicity or other untoward effects:

Shatavari is famous throughout Ayurvedic medicine for this purpose, for women, as is Saw Palmetto Berry in Western herbal traditions; homeopathically the remedies called Pulsatilla 30c and Ustilago maydis 30c, have a wide reputation in the homeopathic world for this type of benefit.
For men, to enhance fertile strength, Ayurveda highly regards black sesame seeds and also Kudzu, for this purpose; in homeopathy the remedy Gossypium herbaceum 30c has a good reputation for male fertility enhancement in many cases; and also for men, the flower essence (Pegasus flower essences) Watermelon flower essence, is often recommended for men by many practitioners of the subtle energy flower healing profession.

Last edited by dr. farr; 05-20-2011 at 03:59 AM.
Unread 05-20-2011, 09:04 AM

Thank you Dr Farr. Will sure try to follow your recommendations. Thanks a lot for your help.

Tags
baby