Is he cheating on me?

Dew9

My boyfriend and I are far from each other. I have my family and work issues and he has his studies and financial struggles.

We have been pretty connected and intense about each other and yet since some time now I feel he is much more silent, evasive and pensive. When we talk there is a sense of dragging and not able to lighten up.A lot of silence and yearning these days. I know the distance makes us both feel a lot of longing and when we speak (which we still do everyday) there is a sense of repetition and lack of open flowing communication. Is that a normal course or is it just that he seeing someone else and does know how to break it to me?

His evasiveness at times leaves me puzzled and frustrated and yet there are times when he is totally doting like before.. Grr. Is he cheating on me??

As per the horary chart, I am Mars and he is Venus (unless is the 27 deg in Aries makes the whole reading void) and we are both in my 7th house. Venus is retrograde these days so I can understand if he is rethinking about our relationship and the distance issue, but I am unable to make sense of the reading for this question.

So, in brief, is he cheating on me?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_04_is_he_cheating_on_me.52198.20939.jpg
    astro_2gw_04_is_he_cheating_on_me.52198.20939.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 36

Veronica

your Asc. Ruler is mars, mars is on the 7th meaning you are the one that is mostly interested in this relationship, he is represented by venus... venus is detriment and retrograde, meaning right now @ this moment, he is reluctant about being with you & having second thoughts regarding his relationship with you. 27, degrees late Ascendant, means you already know the answer to this. I dont think he is feeling as committed as before...

Dew9

Thanks Veronica. I agree deep inside I do feel maybe he is rethinking... I am just not sure whether he is cheating or merely needs space to do his rethinking. We agreed that we both give each other the freedom to move on if the other feels that they have met someone else. But he constantly keeps saying how he wants to be with me soonest possible and for ever. I don't know what to believe and sometimes wonder if I should open the topic of ending it all or not. Don't want to do that right now so that we dnt regret once the Retrograde is over... Do you think then that he is lying about wanting to be with me or should I just back off and end it all.

We had our 6months today. He obviously was not happy with the 'situation'.

Veronica

I don't think he is with anyone... like Serendipity mentioned they aren't aspects from venus to other planets that would indicate he is with someone else... maybe its just that he is having second thoughts,because of the distance. his ruler being retrograde, indicates him being reluctant to further commitment .

Dew9

Thank you Serendipity

Thank you Veronica.

That does help me clarify things in my mind. I was also lately doing a lot of rethinking and had finally resolved to let time show me the way. I sent a long sincere msg to him telling him about how I am also very unhappy with the situation and that I really hope we can sort it all out soonest possible since I really love him a lot and want to make him happy. ...