Solar Returns & Relocation

Courtney Love

I had my SR 2 weeks ago, and I moved across the country 2 months ago.

When examining the SR, which "natal" chart do I use? The relocated, or the one I was born with? For instance, when taking the SR ascendent, which for me is in cancer, do I note where the moon is in my natal chart as a comparison for this year's influence, or the relocated one?

Natally, I was born with the moon in the second, now with my 2008 SR ascendent in Cancer, does this mean I'll be focusing more on financial matters... or Do I use my relocated natal which has the moon in the 3rd... so the focus would be on.. communication and so forth?

Use the lat and long where you were when the Sun actually returned ie; your birthday.

I now people that phsycially move to get away from bad SR's;)

Courtney Love

No, my question is about the natal.. which Natal to use... the one I was born with.. or the relocated natal to compare it to the SR?

I guess when I think about it, I should use my real natal, regardless of my current location, when comparing it to the solar return chart.

Courtney Love said:
No, my question is about the natal.. which Natal to use... the one I was born with.. or the relocated natal to compare it to the SR?

I guess when I think about it, I should use my real natal, regardless of my current location, when comparing it to the solar return chart.

use natal where you were born. Relocation charts are only really applicable to SR charts

Courtney Love said:
I had my SR 2 weeks ago, and I moved across the country 2 months ago.

When examining the SR, which "natal" chart do I use? The relocated, or the one I was born with? For instance, when taking the SR ascendent, which for me is in cancer, do I note where the moon is in my natal chart as a comparison for this year's influence, or the relocated one?

Natally, I was born with the moon in the second, now with my 2008 SR ascendent in Cancer, does this mean I'll be focusing more on financial matters... or Do I use my relocated natal which has the moon in the 3rd... so the focus would be on.. communication and so forth?

you never use a relocated natal, cos it wasnt where you were born, that never changes. Relocation is used only for SR's