Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Sports Astrology

Sports Astrology This is the place to share ASTROLOGICAL TECHNIQUES FOR DOING SPORTS PREDICTIONS. It is NOT the place to ask for betting advice. People posting sports betting predictions requests (e.g., "Who will win X game?" WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED. Astrologers posting answers WITHOUT using astrology (e.g., "X will win Y game" WITHOUUT giving the astrology behind it WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED. SHARE your sports astrological methods and techniques and DISCUSS the best ways to ASTROLOGICALLY predict sports.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #7501  
Unread 10-17-2020, 12:17 PM
kalinka kalinka is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibreil View Post
He's is right. Every method has it own way of picking who is ASC/DSC
Western (Frawley) Odds (Fav/Dog | ASC/DSC)
Frawley maybe picking with fav/dog and other Westerns with color Method or home team and so on. Its not about the Method how chosing it...ASC is always same team, whether with tropical or sidereal chart.


Last edited by kalinka; 10-17-2020 at 12:24 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7502  
Unread 10-17-2020, 12:34 PM
kalinka kalinka is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 878
Dsc ruler sun is in conj with spica, which makes RR super strong today. But antiscia of pof conj. Moon and so rcb should win at the End. If moon in via combusta does not mess everything up like yesterday.
Reply With Quote
  #7503  
Unread 10-17-2020, 12:37 PM
Jibreil Jibreil is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Cosmos
Posts: 2,093
Re: Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalinka View Post
Frawley maybe picking with fav/dog and other Westerns with color Method or home team and so on. Its not about the Method how chosing it...ASC is always same team, whether with tropical or sidereal chart.
There is Fav/Dog, but there is NO color method.

Sorry but your sadly mistaken, ASC is NEVER the same in every method. I've studied Wester, Magi, Vedic in my 20+ years of Sports Astrology. You should look into other methods and see how they work before being so sure that ASC is always the same Team. The ONLY thing that is the same is the Outcome of the prediction

If you say ASC is always the same - I then how I am getting the correct outcome as I chose ASC/DSC based on Market Odds
Reply With Quote
  #7504  
Unread 10-17-2020, 12:50 PM
kalinka kalinka is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibreil View Post
There is Fav/Dog, but there is NO color method.

Sorry but your sadly mistaken, ASC is NEVER the same in every method. I've studied Wester, Magi, Vedic in my 20+ years of Sports Astrology. You should look into other methods and see how they work before being so sure that ASC is always the same Team. The ONLY thing that is the same is the Outcome of the prediction

If you say ASC is always the same - I then how I am getting the correct outcome as I chose ASC/DSC based on Market Odds
Then u should tell me how i get the same flow with tropical/western and sidereal/vedic chart.
Planets are fixed in the sky. Methods and zodiacs are just different languages.
U can chose your ASC/dsc via odds, but u will never be right with this Method 100%

Last edited by kalinka; 10-17-2020 at 12:54 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7505  
Unread 10-17-2020, 12:56 PM
Jibreil Jibreil is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Cosmos
Posts: 2,093
Smile Re: Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalinka View Post
Then u should tell me how i get the same flow with tropical/western and sidereal/vedic chart.
Planets are fixed in the sky. Methods and zodiacs are just different languages.
Your method is what makes the difference.
I repeat it's the method - if you are well versed then your flow and outcome will always be correct.

If the method is imperfect one will always land up confused between "Who is ASC OR whether it's a reversal or not"
Reply With Quote
  #7506  
Unread 10-17-2020, 01:22 PM
kalinka kalinka is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibreil View Post
Your method is what makes the difference.
I repeat it's the method - if you are well versed then your flow and outcome will always be correct.

If the method is imperfect one will always land up confused between "Who is ASC OR whether it's a reversal or not"
this Discussion only began because someone says: fav is ASC and underdog is DSC. Which is not always the case. He is not right with that. And this should actually confirm your opinion. " every Method has their own way to picking ASC/dsc" -right.but does not mean that the outcome is right.

Last edited by kalinka; 10-17-2020 at 01:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7507  
Unread 10-17-2020, 01:57 PM
Sandeepan Sandeepan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 500
Re: Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Yes, I did final review and found CSK wins as dsc for me
By the way odds changed. so for you DC should be winning right as now dc is underdogs


Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHat786 View Post
Descendant underdogs CSK will win the match
__________________
सर्व मंगल मांगल्ये शिवे सर्वार्थ साधिके । शरन्ये त्रयम्बिके गौरी नारायणी नमोस्तुते ।।
Reply With Quote
  #7508  
Unread 10-17-2020, 02:14 PM
Torero's Avatar
Torero Torero is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Ukraine
Posts: 237
Re: Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

But I don't use the Ascendant-Descendant method at all. But that doesn't stop me from making predictions. And even more ridiculous for me is the distribution of the Ascendant-Descendant according to the odds of the bookmaker, because this is where astrology ends.
__________________
Prediction only with the help of sports astrology

My telegram in case you want to make money with sports astrology.
https://t.me/astrologerfootball
Reply With Quote
  #7509  
Unread 10-17-2020, 02:21 PM
Sandeepan Sandeepan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 500
Re: Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

I couldnt agree more, people using asc as favorites are struggling since eternity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torero View Post
ridiculous for me is the distribution of the Ascendant-Descendant according to the odds of the bookmaker, because this is where astrology ends.
__________________
सर्व मंगल मांगल्ये शिवे सर्वार्थ साधिके । शरन्ये त्रयम्बिके गौरी नारायणी नमोस्तुते ।।
Reply With Quote
  #7510  
Unread 10-17-2020, 02:53 PM
Torero's Avatar
Torero Torero is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Ukraine
Posts: 237
Re: Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandeepan View Post
Yes, I did final review and found CSK wins as dsc for me
By the way odds changed. so for you DC should be winning right as now dc is underdogs
I also think that CSK will win the match.
__________________
Prediction only with the help of sports astrology

My telegram in case you want to make money with sports astrology.
https://t.me/astrologerfootball
Reply With Quote
  #7511  
Unread 10-17-2020, 02:55 PM
kalinka kalinka is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 878
Csk is clearly winner.
Reply With Quote
  #7512  
Unread 10-17-2020, 03:36 PM
Sandeepan Sandeepan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 500
Re: Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Kalinka amazing call on RCB when they were loosing

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalinka View Post
Csk is clearly winner.
__________________
सर्व मंगल मांगल्ये शिवे सर्वार्थ साधिके । शरन्ये त्रयम्बिके गौरी नारायणी नमोस्तुते ।।
Reply With Quote
  #7513  
Unread 10-17-2020, 07:55 PM
BlackHat786 BlackHat786 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 130
Re: Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Odds changed Desc Underdogs Delhi Capitals won the match
Reply With Quote
  #7514  
Unread 10-18-2020, 08:12 AM
ajaybinni ajaybinni is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 2
Pls share your contact no

QUOTE=viru;1070436]Italy Netherland
Netherland winner

Estiona v Armenia
Armenia winner

Portugal vs Sweden
Sweden win or draw

Romania vs Austria
Austria winner

Iceland v Belgium
Iceland winner

Norway v North Ireland
North Ireland

England v Denmark
Denmark winner.

Russia v Hungary
Hungary or draw[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7515  
Unread 10-18-2020, 10:01 AM
Torero's Avatar
Torero Torero is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Ukraine
Posts: 237
Re: Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torero View Post
I also think that CSK will win the match.

Once again, from my own experience, I am convinced that such matches in which the ascendant will change play a bad joke with me. Maybe someone of you also noticed that such games often do not go according to the plan that you made for yourself, I recommend that you be careful with such matches in the future.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ZET 9.1.93 Geo 17 октября 2020 Сб 18_0.jpg (44.7 KB, 12 views)
__________________
Prediction only with the help of sports astrology

My telegram in case you want to make money with sports astrology.
https://t.me/astrologerfootball
Reply With Quote
  #7516  
Unread 10-18-2020, 10:57 AM
BlackHat786 BlackHat786 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 130
Re: Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

SRH vs KKR, 18 Oct, Abu Dhabi

Moon trine POF, Ascendant KKR will finally win.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BlackHat786 For This Useful Post:
parmdhiman (10-20-2020)
  #7517  
Unread 10-18-2020, 11:07 AM
kplover kplover is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 107
Re: Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Same reply will be given by srh as kkr gave to them in previous encounter
Reply With Quote
  #7518  
Unread 10-18-2020, 01:44 PM
Rohit123 Rohit123 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 54
SRH vs KKR

KKR will win from losing position, last 12 balls if match in balance KKR should Defend and come out as a winner...

KKR is ASC according me also..
Reply With Quote
  #7519  
Unread 10-18-2020, 03:57 PM
ram1806 ram1806 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 24
Re: Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Asc mumbai to lose.. 2nd ingg in favour of punjb dsc
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ram1806 For This Useful Post:
parmdhiman (10-20-2020)
  #7520  
Unread 10-18-2020, 05:13 PM
shiva shiva is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 279
Re: Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Punjab should lose wkts during ist.
9:59-10:10
10:35-10:41
10:42-10:44
10:45-10:49
10:54-11:03
Reply With Quote
  #7521  
Unread 10-18-2020, 07:07 PM
BlackHat786 BlackHat786 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by ram1806 View Post
Asc mumbai to lose.. 2nd ingg in favour of punjb dsc
You just can't predict fixed matches mate....

1) Umpire not giving a wide ball
2) The way jordan ran the second run....he took a long curve to run himself out ....if he would have run straight , they were easy two runs
Reply With Quote
  #7522  
Unread 10-18-2020, 07:12 PM
Sandeepan Sandeepan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 500
Re: Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

All matches can be predicted, fixed or natural.
CPL 2020 all games were predicted correctly where teams came back from 0.05 odds.

It is impossible to predict tie games

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHat786 View Post
You just can't predict fixed matches mate....

1) Umpire not giving a wide ball
2) The way jordan ran the second run....he took a long curve to run himself out ....if he would have run straight , they were easy two runs
__________________
सर्व मंगल मांगल्ये शिवे सर्वार्थ साधिके । शरन्ये त्रयम्बिके गौरी नारायणी नमोस्तुते ।।
Reply With Quote
  #7523  
Unread 10-18-2020, 07:13 PM
BlackHat786 BlackHat786 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandeepan View Post
All matches can be predicted, fixed or natural.
CPL 2020 all games were predicted correctly where teams came back from 0.05 odds.

It is impossible to predict tie games
If u see 1 ball 2 runs needed 1st run was ran fast but 2nd run he was running round instead of straight run. Straight run wud have won match for Punjab.
Reply With Quote
  #7524  
Unread 10-18-2020, 07:16 PM
Sandeepan Sandeepan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 500
Re: Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

That I agree. he ran like that deliberately. It is clear fixed.

Dont forget it is happening in the den of betting. UAE!!!!

Why do you think Bravo was sent out in CSK game

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHat786 View Post
If u see 1 ball 2 runs needed 1st run was ran fast but 2nd run he was running round instead of straight run. Straight run wud have won match for Punjab.
__________________
सर्व मंगल मांगल्ये शिवे सर्वार्थ साधिके । शरन्ये त्रयम्बिके गौरी नारायणी नमोस्तुते ।।
Reply With Quote
  #7525  
Unread 10-18-2020, 07:20 PM
BlackHat786 BlackHat786 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandeepan View Post
That I agree. he ran like that deliberately. It is clear fixed.

Dont forget it is happening in the den of betting. UAE!!!!

Why do you think Bravo was sent out in CSK game
Bro even a casual dive could have made it

Even cricbuzz was hoping for bravo to bowl the 20th over. No one knew where bravo mysteriously disappeared
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
astrology, cricket, football, predictions, sports

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.