The art of seeing two fathers in a chart

Claire19

Not in my chart they don't. And the difference is pretty striking, as one was a murderer and the other wasn't.
How can you differientate between your two fathers in your chart??? One man's chart may show his murderous tendencies as against the other man but..... if you can post your chart anonymously I would like to see the influences that you perceive.

Adar

They could be 1 biological father, meaning the woman got pregnant by a man, left him early on OR he leaves her.....OR maybe he never knew he got her pregnant to begin with. She has the child, marries another man or lives with another man and the child only knows this man as his father.....BUT either the child has been told that he doesn't look anything like this man, stands out from the rest of the family OR might be adopted. The child is given enough clues as he grows up to suspect something is wrong. OR!!! He doesn't know anything BUT the chart shows clearly that there are in fact 2 fathers.

What are the possible planetary placements, aspects that would reveal this?
Or the married woman had a brief clandestine affair and got pregnant. I strongly suspect this is my situation.

Claire19

You have a customer come to you and they bring a chart with them. They suspect that they were adopted or that their mother had an affair and the father that they grew up with may not be their biological father.

They ask the question: "Who is my real father"?

I would like some input from the folks here as to how they would go about interpreting that information.

I am at a loss myself. The best that I could come up with is that I would look to either the 4th or 10th for Gemini's presence there and/or look to the Sun and Saturn since (I feel) both can represent the father figure and see what aspects are working. But beyond that I don't know what else to do.

Any insight here would help.

this is tricky. Only DNA testing can say for sure whether the father is biological. We can look at the mother's chart as well as the native but again no real conclusion would be shown possibly....I would have to see both charts to make any real sort of comment.

my email is astrologyaustralia@hotmail.com for further information.

love-thinking

You have a customer come to you and they bring a chart with them. They suspect that they were adopted or that their mother had an affair and the father that they grew up with may not be their biological father.

I would like some input from the folks here as to how they would go about interpreting that information.

I am at a loss myself. The best that I could come up with is that I would look to either the 4th or 10th for Gemini's presence there and/or look to the Sun and Saturn since (I feel) both can represent the father figure and see what aspects are working. But beyond that I don't know what else to do.

I have 2 fathers. My uncle adopted me. So my father figure's brother is my real father.

PM me for my chart and I'm free for a discussion.

love-thinking

I think there are several combinations for it. I'd say the ruler of 10th, sun, ruler of 8th, ruler of 12th, or the planets representing these houses (pluto and neptune) NEED to be involved.

For example sun conjunct neptune/ sun conjunct pluto/ sun in 8th/sun in 12th, 10th house ruler in 12th/8th -when you have MORE than one indicator of the following, you'll be sure that the person has 2 fathers. Maybe even the 10th house ruler conjunct the 12th/8th house ruler. Basically the more indicators you have, the more it's likely. the less indicators you have, it'll still manifest in some way.

There might also be other indicators such as but not limited to north node in the 8th, lack of earth and earth houses in a chart, lack of 9th house (being protected by cultural/societal/religious norms) etc.

The reason being is that a person who has several 'fathers' really doesn't have any. The function of a father is not being fully fulfilled by one person. For example, the one that adopted the person may emotionally fulfill the person, offer a sense of protection, but may not give material wealth/property/name to the said person (aka earth/10th house). Or might disappear after if he is the step father that divorces the mom or finds out that's not his kid? Whereas the real father really doesn't have an emotional connection with said kid so thus, doesn't really have much of an obligation to offer said protection, give wealth etc. Sometimes the more above indicators that you have, the more it can mean that the father in your chart is a complete mystery, completely absent, or extremely abusive.

People sometimes think the earth element is boring and "family values" are boring but god, does it prevent these types of dark elements of society. I do think in general, the sperm bank industry is a ticking time bomb and there's gonna be repercussions .

Other things to note, pluto in the first house was statistically seen more often in prostitutes. The pluto element really has a way of leaving one without protection. 8th house is 12th to the 9th which is a very benefic house and offers a native guidance, wisdom, and protection under a benevolant and spiritual community. The 8th house doesn't do that. Pluto representing the 8th house will not help the native in anyway shape or form in the 1st.

So in this case, with sun being associated with pluto, you can also consider yourself lacking some sort of protection and guidance in the area of what sun represents. As for 12th house and neptune, well let's just say neptune is similar to pluto but more transcendental, mysterious and secretive. It's like using another means (creativity, beauty, art, drugs, alcohol, dissociation) to cover up something that's more nefarious.

I hope that helps.

8th house is also other people's money. Meaning with out the protection of the 9th or the 10th, the person has to exchange an element of their being that (body, mind, soul, reputation, even morality) to receive "other people's money.'

In extreme forms, this comes as a person literally being left with nothing and being forced to do anything or everything they can to survive.

Last edited: