Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Sports Astrology

Sports Astrology This is the place to share ASTROLOGICAL TECHNIQUES FOR DOING SPORTS PREDICTIONS. It is NOT the place to ask for betting advice. People posting sports betting predictions requests (e.g., "Who will win X game?" WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED. Astrologers posting answers WITHOUT using astrology (e.g., "X will win Y game" WITHOUUT giving the astrology behind it WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED. SHARE your sports astrological methods and techniques and DISCUSS the best ways to ASTROLOGICALLY predict sports.

Unread 01-22-2020, 01:19 AM

Re: Sports astrology from Torero

Congratulations Torero! I don't know how you make this predictions, but case that's awesome 😊

The Following User Says Thank You to Ferdinand85 For This Useful Post:
Torero (01-22-2020)
Unread 01-22-2020, 04:01 AM

Outstanding work Torino. As a chelsea fan, i had watched the game. Your analysis was spot on..Also the first goal from chelsea had come under 30 minutes. Hats off..Keep up the excellent job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torero View Post
Chelsea-Arsenal

Not the easiest astrocard to determine the winner in this match. The position of the bosses is such that the first half of the game Arsenal is in a better position relative to Chelsea, but in the second half falls under the influence of Chelsea as a home team.
Chelsea, in the second half, is not in a particularly good position for the entire half, but given Arsenalís restriction on the game, Iíll assume that Chelsea wonít lose today. A draw is possible. Total over 2.5 goals. An early goal up to 30 minutes is possible.
The score of the game can be 2-1,2-2. This is how I can interpret what I see on an astro map.
The Following User Says Thank You to rob9 For This Useful Post:
Torero (01-22-2020)
Unread 01-22-2020, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Chelsea-Arsenal

Not the easiest astrocard to determine the winner in this match. The position of the bosses is such that the first half of the game Arsenal is in a better position relative to Chelsea, but in the second half falls under the influence of Chelsea as a home team.
Chelsea, in the second half, is not in a particularly good position for the entire half, but given Arsenalís restriction on the game, Iíll assume that Chelsea wonít lose today. A draw is possible. Total over 2.5 goals. An early goal up to 30 minutes is possible.
The score of the game can be 2-1,2-2. This is how I can interpret what I see on an astro map.
Amazing reading, @torero, as I wrote before, your readings are one of the most accurate ones I can find anywhere.
What is your take on the Wolverhampton v Liverpool on Jan 23rd 8pm in Wolverhampton? On paper, this is a tough one fro Liverpool. ASC is Sagittarius at 13 degrees.
Unread 01-23-2020, 07:06 PM

Wolves- Liverpool.

I would say that I do not see a scrumptious score in this match, but 0-0 most likely it will not end.

I suppose that in the second half there may be more goals than in the first. I like the aggravation on the map from 30-45 minutes of the first half.
Liverpool's position on the game is not bad, but not very successful. The position of the Wolves in the second half, I would call home defensive. What will come of this is unclear, perhaps a draw or a preponderance of a small Liverpool.

For scoring, another 45-60 time is suitable. If anyone makes bets, then see the progress of the match and activity.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ZET 9.1.93 Geo 23 января 2020 Чт 20_00_00 GM.jpg (46.6 KB, 30 views)

My telegram in case you want to make money with sports astrology.
https://t.me/astrologerfootball
Unread 01-23-2020, 07:09 PM

Torero for predict goals, you assign aspects between MC/IC rulers to pof, mc/ic and asc/dsc?
Unread 01-23-2020, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferdinand85 View Post
Torero for predict goals, you assign aspects between MC/IC rulers to pof, mc/ic and asc/dsc?
I use the ASC degree to understand how the picture of the match will change, I use astrological houses and aspects. I donít use the color of the cowards and socks of the team, nor the ASC, DSC, MS \ IC.

Unread 01-23-2020, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Wolves- Liverpool.

I would say that I do not see a scrumptious score in this match, but 0-0 most likely it will not end.

I suppose that in the second half there may be more goals than in the first. I like the aggravation on the map from 30-45 minutes of the first half.
Liverpool's position on the game is not bad, but not very successful. The position of the Wolves in the second half, I would call home defensive. What will come of this is unclear, perhaps a draw or a preponderance of a small Liverpool.

For scoring, another 45-60 time is suitable. If anyone makes bets, then see the progress of the match and activity.

So to summarize the prediction. The dynamic component of the astrocard led to the fact that the Wolves scored a goal.
Liverpool won by a slight margin.
There are more goals in the second half than in the first.
Goal from 45-60 minutes.
:счастливый:
The only thing that became a mystery to me is where the goal came from in the 8th minute, but it happens. But the duration of the aspects moved the goal from 30-45 to 60 minutes.

Unread 01-23-2020, 11:08 PM

For tomorrow whats your opinion about Dortmund vs Koln? Thanks
Unread 01-24-2020, 12:34 PM

Quote:
So to summarize the prediction. The dynamic component of the astrocard led to the fact that the Wolves scored a goal.
Liverpool won by a slight margin.
There are more goals in the second half than in the first.
Goal from 45-60 minutes.
:счастливый:
The only thing that became a mystery to me is where the goal came from in the 8th minute, but it happens. But the duration of the aspects moved the goal from 30-45 to 60 minutes.
You were not that far off, Torero. Great reading again. I was thinking the 8th minute goal, maybe that factor rests on maybe the dignities in one of the players or the manager's Natal chart that can be overpowering at that moment? What do you think?
The Following User Says Thank You to Tengku Hadi For This Useful Post:
fleshgordon (01-24-2020)
Unread 01-24-2020, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengku Hadi View Post
You were not that far off, Torero. Great reading again. I was thinking the 8th minute goal, maybe that factor rests on maybe the dignities in one of the players or the manager's Natal chart that can be overpowering at that moment? What do you think?
I do not work with natal charts, so I have no ideas about this. But with such ďinvisibleĒ goals I periodically meet. Their nature is not yet clear to me, but I therefore do not worry about it)).

Unread 01-26-2020, 03:15 PM

Any predictions for Napoli vs Juventus?
Unread 01-29-2020, 07:08 PM

What predictions on Manchester derby tonight?
Unread 02-17-2020, 05:44 PM

Hello torerro,its long time i didnt hear from you,i hope your ok master.whats is your opinion todays match chelsea vs manchester united i can see there is no draw today,moon not applying to any malefic
Unread 02-17-2020, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piere View Post
Hello torerro,its long time i didnt hear from you,i hope your ok master.whats is your opinion todays match chelsea vs manchester united i can see there is no draw today,moon not applying to any malefic
What i ses is the manchester united win in the first half both team win,and second half manchester united win but am not expert
Unread 02-17-2020, 07:15 PM

Chelsea - Man Utd
In this match, the advantage is Chelsea. In the first half, the advantage is Chelsea. And in the second, Chelseaís patron moves to a better house and certainly wonít lose.
For a goal, I like the intervals from 20-45 minutes and from 45-60.

Unread 02-17-2020, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Chelsea - Man Utd
In this match, the advantage is Chelsea. In the first half, the advantage is Chelsea. And in the second, Chelseaís patron moves to a better house and certainly wonít lose.
For a goal, I like the intervals from 20-45 minutes and from 45-60.
Summarize. Chelsea VAR stole 2 goals). One goal in the interval was scored, the 2nd was canceled. I didnít win, considering the bets on the match, but I didnít lose either. Manchester United showed a good game and won, my prediction was wrong.
Attached Images
File Type: png CHE 0-2 MNU _ Chelsea - Manchester Utd _ Commentar.png (54.0 KB, 14 views)

Unread 02-18-2020, 03:29 AM

Quote:
Summarize. Chelsea VAR stole 2 goals). One goal in the interval was scored, the 2nd was canceled. I didnít win, considering the bets on the match, but I didnít lose either. Manchester United showed a good game and won, my prediction was wrong.
Thanks torerro,i can see the goals range you mentioned was like the same as ion the match.
Unread 02-25-2020, 07:46 AM

Hi Torero can you please give your prediction analysis of Chelsea Bayern game today
Unread 11-20-2020, 01:12 PM

Rennes
-
Bordeaux

In this match, in my opinion, there will be less than 2.5 goals. The boring movement of the rulers of both teams on the map tells me about this.

The most likely time for a goal is from 20-08-20-22 local time.

Unread 11-20-2020, 10:35 PM

Melbourne Stars W
-
Brisbane W

Brisbane W - WIN

WKTS TIME:
09-40-09-55
10-30-10-42 Local time

Unread 11-20-2020, 11:53 PM

Is it important to view the entire astrological chart, or is the match start time accurate enough?

Any sporting event has a dynamic component. And if there is an understanding of what is moving where, which planet is moving where and what happens at the same time, then the appearance of this or that result, the outcome of the event, becomes clearer. Many in sports betting are chasing the exact outcome of an event at a time when you can make quick money on short time intervals such as breaking tennis, scoring goals in soccer, or taking wickets in cricket.

Many have access to sports exchanges, but at the same time many do not understand the essence and strategies of making money during the event. I, too, at one time was looking for an opportunity to predict anything for sure, but over time I realized that I don't care which team will score a goal, if I see it, or who will break in tennis, the essence of changing the coefficient does not change, the main thing is correct and timely market entry.

Unread 11-21-2020, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Rennes
-
Bordeaux

In this match, in my opinion, there will be less than 2.5 goals. The boring movement of the rulers of both teams on the map tells me about this.

The most likely time for a goal is from 20-08-20-22 local time.
Weak saturation of the chart with aspects throughout the match and the result is only one goal.

Unread 11-21-2020, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Melbourne Stars W
-
Brisbane W

Brisbane W - WIN

WKTS TIME:
09-40-09-55
10-30-10-42 Local time
Result

WKTS TIME:
09-40-09-55 (09-58) Second Wicket
10-30-10-42 (10-28:10-30)
During the match, it turned out that Brisbane Heat was in the best position during the match, especially at the end of the game, when they earned the necessary number of points to win.I earned my part of the money at the beginning of the match, when the exact dynamics was visible during the match.
Brisbane W - WIN

Unread 11-23-2020, 04:18 PM

I am using the team patron method. Each football team has its own patron that matches the archetype of the team. Depending on where this cartridge is at the beginning of the game, I make a prediction. Based on this data, you can search for goals in matches, one way or another tied to a certain level of aspects. When you understand where who is and where who is going during the game, it is easier to make a prediction. The dynamic component of the map plays an important role. The beginning of the game on a removable ascendant from 28 degrees to 0 often brings chaos to the game, so I miss such games, in which the favorite can often play and lose in a draw.

Each planet on the map has its own role and it does not interfere in the affairs of other planets if it is not called there. Football is a game of time 90 ... 90+ minutes, so at the beginning of the game it is not always possible to accurately display the prediction, so I always scroll the match map completely. Well, there are still a lot of different points to be considered when making a forecast. But many are looking for an easy way by chimerically giving the Ascendant to someone, the Descendant to someone. And the method of colors I have said and will say that it has nothing to do with astrology at all.

Unread 11-24-2020, 02:06 PM

Team patron?
Would you elaborate this?

Tags
astrology, betting, sports, torero