Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Sports Astrology

Sports Astrology This is the place to share ASTROLOGICAL TECHNIQUES FOR DOING SPORTS PREDICTIONS. It is NOT the place to ask for betting advice. People posting sports betting predictions requests (e.g., "Who will win X game?" WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED. Astrologers posting answers WITHOUT using astrology (e.g., "X will win Y game" WITHOUUT giving the astrology behind it WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED. SHARE your sports astrological methods and techniques and DISCUSS the best ways to ASTROLOGICALLY predict sports.

Unread 01-08-2020, 02:25 PM

Re: Sports astrology from Torero

Tonight we have a big match between Valência and Real Madrid for Spanish Supercup....I think in this match will have Over 1,5 goals....What do you think? Thanks for all of your support

Unread 01-08-2020, 06:27 PM

Real Madrid -Valencia

I think RM will win in this match. Placing his boss is more than good whole match. Leo ASC, I think it will highlight a couple of goals in this match. What I see on the card, the probability of a goal from 20-45 minutes is 80% percent, but if I scored a goal earlier, I would have missed this segment (this is for those who make bets).
Another not a bad option for scoring this (from 21-15-21-30 local time), I don’t know what minute it will be, but from about 60-75), in general, I think maybe until the end of the match there are aspects goals at this time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ZET 9.1.93 Geo 8 января 2020 Ср 20_00_00 GM.jpg (43.7 KB, 36 views)

My telegram in case you want to make money with sports astrology.
https://t.me/astrologerfootball
Unread 01-08-2020, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torero View Post
Real Madrid -Valencia

I think RM will win in this match. Placing his boss is more than good whole match. Leo ASC, I think it will highlight a couple of goals in this match. What I see on the card, the probability of a goal from 20-45 minutes is 80% percent, but if I scored a goal earlier, I would have missed this segment (this is for those who make bets).
Another not a bad option for scoring this (from 21-15-21-30 local time), I don’t know what minute it will be, but from about 60-75), in general, I think maybe until the end of the match there are aspects goals at this time.
And how can one not believe in sports astrology)). Real Madrid wins a landslide victory in this match. I intuitively felt that the goal could be before 20 minutes, and he was scored in 20-16. And in addition with 39 minutes. Everything was embedded in the active scoring interval on the event map. And of course, Modric scored a goal from 60-75 (in the 65th minute). The predictions were not bad, I think so.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg VAL 1-3 RMA _ Valencia - Real Madrid _ Match Summa.jpg (41.3 KB, 11 views)

Unread 01-09-2020, 06:35 PM

Barcelona- Atl. Madrid
Neutral location.
I will describe my thoughts on this match. There is some persistent contradiction in my heart about the victory of Barcelona. Placing the burnt Mercury in the 5th house, and even on a neutral field does not give me confidence in the victory of the Valverde team.
At the same time, the boss AM, staunchly stands in a good position for all 90 minutes.
Therefore, I will not predict anyone's victory, the strongest will win.
I am more confident that this will be an active game with a total of more than 2.5.
Here are the first 25 minutes that are directly charged directly to the goal. In general, I think in the first half there will be a goal.
An interesting option for the goal also from 23-05-23-20 minute local time.
But in general, let's enjoy a great game.

Unread 01-09-2020, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Barcelona- Atl. Madrid
Neutral location.
I will describe my thoughts on this match. There is some persistent contradiction in my heart about the victory of Barcelona. Placing the burnt Mercury in the 5th house, and even on a neutral field does not give me confidence in the victory of the Valverde team.
At the same time, the boss AM, staunchly stands in a good position for all 90 minutes.
Therefore, I will not predict anyone's victory, the strongest will win.
I am more confident that this will be an active game with a total of more than 2.5.
Here are the first 25 minutes that are directly charged directly to the goal. In general, I think in the first half there will be a goal.
An interesting option for the goal also from 23-05-23-20 minute local time.
But in general, let's enjoy a great game.
My doubts about the victory of Barcelona were justified. Scoreboard, the result is controversial at some points, but stellar. For 5 shots on target, the goal of the first half was not a goal here, but I miscalculated, but the second half all according to plan 3 goals from 5 went from 23-05-23-20, total 2.5 more. These are the miracles a sports astrologer can do.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BAR 2-3 ATM _ Barcelona - Atl. Madrid _ Match Summ.jpg (47.1 KB, 16 views)

Unread 01-10-2020, 05:58 PM

Anybody can predict tonight's match between Benfica and Aves for Portuguese league? Match will be play at 7pm Lisboa, Portugal
Unread 01-11-2020, 03:04 PM

jan 11th 2019
Middlesbrough vs Derby County 15hrs local.

15.06pm to 15.18pm local ( chance for Derby to score) apart from this nothing in the 1st half for both teams!.

from 15.52 local Middlesbrough does well but their best chances for scoring and winning will be from 16.29 to 16.59

Middlesbrough win!
Unread 01-11-2020, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by howardroark View Post
jan 11th 2019
Middlesbrough vs Derby County 15hrs local.

15.06pm to 15.18pm local ( chance for Derby to score) apart from this nothing in the 1st half for both teams!.

from 15.52 local Middlesbrough does well but their best chances for scoring and winning will be from 16.29 to 16.59

Middlesbrough win!
Not a bad prognosis, I agreed with the goals, but I doubted that Middlesbrough would win, the positions were good for both teams. A goal at the change of the ASС is a “classic”, if you know what and how to look.

Unread 01-11-2020, 05:09 PM

Tottenham vs Liverpool?
Unread 01-11-2020, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferdinand85 View Post
Tottenham vs Liverpool?
I do not see your forecast ?? I do not give bets on the forum))

Unread 01-11-2020, 05:24 PM

I think that will be Over 2,5 goals...What is your opinion Torero?
Unread 01-12-2020, 11:32 AM

jan 12th, italian Serie A

udinese vs sassuolo 12.30pm local

udinese will score in the first half and eventually win this contest!
The Following User Says Thank You to howardroark For This Useful Post:
Torero (01-12-2020)
Unread 01-12-2020, 12:07 PM

cardif vs swanseacity

can anybody tell the kick off time ???
Unread 01-12-2020, 04:59 PM

Any predictions for final Spanish Supercup Real Madrid vs Atlético Madrid?
Unread 01-12-2020, 07:41 PM

ferdinad85, this is not a betting forum, take the bullfighter's advice without asking for more, if you want them to predict all your matches, you are in the wrong place.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mizaki For This Useful Post:
Torero (01-12-2020)
Unread 01-19-2020, 08:33 AM

@Torero, what's your take on tonight's match, Liverpool v Man Utd? It's not easy for me to read the chart.
Unread 01-19-2020, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengku Hadi View Post
@Torero, what's your take on tonight's match, Liverpool v Man Utd? It's not easy for me to read the chart.

I agree, the astrocard is not the easiest, but I will resort to my statistics for this forecast and now I will write my answer.

Unread 01-19-2020, 11:14 AM

Liverpool-Manchester Utd

A little confused by the change in the ASС on this chart, but it's not scary for Liverpool. The team boss is in the house when a home team with such an indicator does not lose in 80% of cases, and given that this is also such a team, I can confidently say that Liverpool will not lose.
MU boss location is not the best. And to the second time-out only worsens. The combination of houses for this game, according to my observations, indicates the presence of a small number of goals. I want to note the time from 15-30 minutes and probably from 60-80.
And if the MUnited in this match will score the first goal, then Liverpool will certainly score.
For those who make bets, before placing bets, I would pay attention to the activity of the match, it will tell you what and how to do)). In general, I am for the victory of Liverpool.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ZET 9.1.93 Geo 19 января 2020 Вс 16_30_00 GM.jpg (50.1 KB, 18 views)

Unread 01-19-2020, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Liverpool-Manchester Utd

A little confused by the change in the ASС on this chart, but it's not scary for Liverpool. The team boss is in the house when a home team with such an indicator does not lose in 80% of cases, and given that this is also such a team, I can confidently say that Liverpool will not lose.
MU boss location is not the best. And to the second time-out only worsens. The combination of houses for this game, according to my observations, indicates the presence of a small number of goals. I want to note the time from 15-30 minutes and probably from 60-80.
And if the MUnited in this match will score the first goal, then Liverpool will certainly score.
For those who make bets, before placing bets, I would pay attention to the activity of the match, it will tell you what and how to do)). In general, I am for the victory of Liverpool.

Thank you @torero yes I was confused with the chart especially the change of ASC. Usually I can make some rough predictions, but this time I was totally stumped. Let's hope your predictions come true 😊
Unread 01-19-2020, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Liverpool-Manchester Utd

And so to summarize. Liverpool won, he just could not lose. The goal flew 1 minute earlier, but that's okay. The prediction Goal from 60-80 was lost. Total less than 2.5 about this prompted me statistics.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg LIV 2-0 MNU _ Liverpool - Manchester Utd _ Match S.jpg (42.9 KB, 12 views)

The Following User Says Thank You to Torero For This Useful Post:
gecko235 (01-19-2020)
Unread 01-20-2020, 12:33 AM

Quote:
And so to summarize. Liverpool won, he just could not lose. The goal flew 1 minute earlier, but that's okay. The prediction Goal from 60-80 was lost. Total less than 2.5 about this prompted me statistics.
Your predictions were pretty accurate actually, @torero, probably the most accurate prediction I can find so far.
Unread 01-20-2020, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengku Hadi View Post
Your predictions were pretty accurate actually, @torero, probably the most accurate prediction I can find so far.
Thank you for your feedback, I try to interpret what I saw on an astro map with a logical statistical component, and sometimes it works out for me not badly).

Unread 01-21-2020, 03:52 AM

Hi Torero,

Can you give your thoughts on this london derby today ?

Unread 01-21-2020, 07:48 PM

Chelsea-Arsenal

Not the easiest astrocard to determine the winner in this match. The position of the bosses is such that the first half of the game Arsenal is in a better position relative to Chelsea, but in the second half falls under the influence of Chelsea as a home team.
Chelsea, in the second half, is not in a particularly good position for the entire half, but given Arsenal’s restriction on the game, I’ll assume that Chelsea won’t lose today. A draw is possible. Total over 2.5 goals. An early goal up to 30 minutes is possible.
The score of the game can be 2-1,2-2. This is how I can interpret what I see on an astro map.

The Following User Says Thank You to Torero For This Useful Post:
Mohammad690 (01-22-2020)
Unread 01-21-2020, 10:43 PM

On the whole, the forecast was not bad; he himself did not expect so many subtleties to come together in this match.
So Chelsea did not lose
Goals over 2.5
Goal up to 30 minutes

Well, the score 2-2 it especially emphasized the correctness of my interpretation of the astro card.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CHE 2-2 ARS _ Chelsea - Arsenal _ Match Summary - .jpg (46.4 KB, 10 views)

Tags
astrology, betting, sports, torero