Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Mundane Astrology

Mundane Astrology Discuss the astrology of towns, cities, states, provinces, countries, empires, and the world in general.

Unread 10-09-2019, 02:04 PM

Re: Stock Market Crash 11/20/2020???

Good morning Pierce,
I placed in my Amazon shopping cart a copy of Rudhyar's Astrological Mandala:the cycle of transformation and its 360 symbolic phases. I can't order it until my replacement credit cards come in. My credit card holder and everything in it was stolen October 2nd. (A precursor to approaching Uranus sextile my Uranus yesterday I'm sure.)

Thank you for that awesome exposé on Dane Rudhyar. I immersed myself in astrology in the mid 80's and became aware of Madam Helena Blavatsky and Alice Baily; however Theosophy did not resonate with me at the time. I have a webpage bookmarked on St. Germaine's Trust which discusses NESARA, the BAR, the 13th Amendment of 1810 and so on. https://reenagagneja.com/st-germains-world-trust-fund/ NESARA is well under way according to my sources.

This quote from your thread on "Transformational Lunation" did resonate with me having created two threads in 2017 regarding total solar eclipses: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=109649 and https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=109457

"Transformational Lunation” is a term coined by Czech astrologer, Pavel Turnovsky. According to him, there are lunations (New and Full Moons or Eclipses) that are connected with major planetary patterns to the outer , transpersonal planets – Uranus, Neptune and Pluto. The transformational energies of these planets can be used for personal, social, cultural and planetary change. Where the lunation or the outer planets fall on the Axis (Asc./Desc. or M.C./I.C.), as seen on the Astrocartography maps, both the area and the individuals in that area will experience powerful transformations."

I'm a novice when it comes to mundane astrology, and you're teaching a master's class! There's a lot to do around here, and making time to focus on astrology is hard. I have now created a folder for you where I can save your threads for later study and review.

I love all those astrocartography maps. Thank you for erecting the charts as well. I think I'm going to have a lot of fun exploring these!

Cecile
https://twitter.com/saros129.

The Following User Says Thank You to Cecile For This Useful Post:
piercethevale (10-17-2019)
Unread 10-09-2019, 04:47 PM

Crashes usually come within days of new and full moons. And Scorpio is notorious for housing big crashes.

There is a new moon around 11pm October 27th, which gives birth to a specially weak moon. It is new, in its sign of fall and in a specially inauspicious mansion. (It happens in the morning in Asia, that’s why I think the whole thing will originate from there)

The first aspect that is perfected after the new moon is Sun opposite Uranus (R) in Taurus. Uranus’s transit in Taurus has been receiving a lot of attention, predicted to coincide with disruptions in monetary systems. (This happens in the morning of October 28th in New York. (Afternoon in China)

My scenario is that a financial crisis will begin in the morning in China (probably related to corporate debts defaults or the trade war) and by the time that the US markets open in the morning of the 28th, which is a Monday, everybody is selling. That’s how crashes start.

But more importantly, compared against Trump’s, Powel’s, and other relevant figures’ charts, this day signifies a deep connection. (Note the Chiron’s position)

And I think the most suspect market is the bond market, largely because it is already overbought (inversed yield curve), Overmilked (pensions not generating enough earnings) and the biggest holder of US treasury notes (China) going towards a major recession.

If these things come to pass, dollar will weaken and debt forgiveness policies become more popular with the voters.

Jan. 12 is also a really interesting day. But more so Jan. 13, it seems. Because Saturn, Pluto and the Sun will be in the same degree. It looks a lot like something big relating to impeachment inquiry to me.

Also it makes really difficult aspects to Trump’s natal planets.

Sincerely,
Mohammad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecile View Post
Hi Mohammad.

Thanks for joining the conversation.
In my research on the Great Depression I find the underpinnings of the crash began to crumble at least months in advance. For that reason I believe you correct to point to a date in advance of the next crash which is predicted to be the mother of all crashes.

I'm curious. Why October 28, 2019? I have noted in my ongoing, never-ending research that on 9/18/2019 Saturn stationed at 1355’ Capricorn which approximates the date bailouts are said to have begun on 9/25/2019. [Also on 9/18/2019 Saturn forms a semisextile to Moon no partile and a sextile to Mercury nonpartile.] I had not examined any subsequent date until January 12, 2020.

I'm curious. What led you to focus on the bond market? You are probably absolutely correct. The Bond market is comprised of subprime loans, which I understand is like running on fumes, and people's pension and retirement accounts. I'm over my head here, but as I understand it, if the Bond Market collapses homes will be foreclosed on, and retirement incomes dry up.

You should erect your chart with transits for 1/12/2020 (Saturn and Pluto both at 22 Cap 46 or 22 Cap 47).

Cecile

The Following User Says Thank You to Mohammad690 For This Useful Post:
leomoon (10-18-2019)
Unread 10-09-2019, 05:10 PM

Good morning Pierce,
I placed in my Amazon shopping cart a copy of Rudhyar's Astrological Mandala:the cycle of transformation and its 360 symbolic phases. I can't order it until my replacement credit cards come in. My credit card holder and everything in it was stolen October 2nd. (A precursor to approaching Uranus sextile my Uranus yesterday I'm sure.)

Thank you for that awesome exposé on Dane Rudhyar. I immersed myself in astrology in the mid 80's and became aware of Madam Helena Blavatsky and Alice Baily; however Theosophy did not resonate with me at the time. I have a webpage bookmarked on St. Germaine's Trust which discusses NESARA, the BAR, the 13th Amendment of 1810 and so on. https://reenagagneja.com/st-germains-world-trust-fund/ NESARA is well under way according to my sources.

This quote from your thread on "Transformational Lunation" did resonate with me having created two threads in 2017 regarding total solar eclipses: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=109649 and https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=109457

"Transformational Lunation” is a term coined by Czech astrologer, Pavel Turnovsky. According to him, there are lunations (New and Full Moons or Eclipses) that are connected with major planetary patterns to the outer , transpersonal planets – Uranus, Neptune and Pluto. The transformational energies of these planets can be used for personal, social, cultural and planetary change. Where the lunation or the outer planets fall on the Axis (Asc./Desc. or M.C./I.C.), as seen on the Astrocartography maps, both the area and the individuals in that area will experience powerful transformations."

I'm a novice when it comes to mundane astrology, and you're teaching a master's class! There's a lot to do around here, and making time to focus on astrology is hard. I have now created a folder for you where I can save your threads for later study and review.

I love all those astrocartography maps. Thank you for erecting the charts as well. I think I'm going to have a lot of fun exploring these!

Cecile
https://twitter.com/saros129.
Unread 10-09-2019, 09:55 PM

Hi Mohammad,
I'm not sure how to erect a chart for the bond market, but I think you are correct. I think the bond market is part of the underpinnings that give way and burst the stock market bubble.

For the timing of the New Moon, I am looking at a chart of transits for 10/27/2019 11:38 PM New York City time. (For Hong Kong use this date and time 10/28/2019 11:38 AM.) The IMF is expected to make a big announcement at the end of October. (I found December 27, 1945 for the date the IMF was created in D.C.)
On 10/27/2019 transiting Sun-Moon conjunction is 4 Scorpio 25' in the 4th House opposite retrograde Uranus 4 Taurus 37' in 10th House.

Since AJ pointed out I have the incorrect date for the NYSE I looked again at the Astrodienst database and discovered the NYSE was Reorganized 2/18/71 at 10:00 PM NY, NY. (NB: 8/15/1971 Nixon announced USD would no longer be gold backed.) It may not be a date AJ prefers, but I'm going to give it a whirl here.

BTW, you can skip a lot of the minutia by going to "my thoughts" and "summary."

--The NYSE Reorganized chart shows Retrograde Natal Pluto at the degree of transformation (per PierceTheVale that would be 30 Virgo) at 29 Virgo 07' in 6th of work/health. My thoughts: This signifies gut rot or corruption at the very core of the NYSE reorg. that goes unnoticed until eventually, like the volcano Pluto is, it erupts wiping out everything around it, and out of the ashes it transforms.

Transits to the NYSE reorg chart for 10/27/19 include:
--Sun-Moon conjunction 4 Scorpio 25 in 6th in tight opposition to transiting Retrograde Uranus in 12th at 4 Taurus 37'. My thoughts: This seems like a sudden, short-lived myocardial infarction (heart attack) behind the scenes that comes as a warning sign of impending, critical issues concerning the health of the NYSE.

[Let me just reiterate that the NYSE is the last to go. The underpinnings supporting the bubble from behind the scenes deteriorate and crumble first.]

--transiting Uranus, planet of the unexpected, in the 12th House of hidden enemies. My thoughts: Sudden and frequent cracks in the foundation brought on by corruption that over time split the entire foundation.

--Transiting retrograde 11th House Neptune square 8th House Mars. My thoughts: This reeks of lies and deceit and death rattles with Mars in 8th.

--Transiting 6th House Mars inconjunct (151 Degrees) 1st House Saturn (on the cusp). My thoughts: The short duration of this transit suggests a noticeable jolt but not the event.

Looking a few days prior, at the NYSE reorg chart for 10/24/19 we have:

--Transiting Mars conjunct Retrograde Uranus in 6th at 13 Libra. My thoughts: This is like a spark that lights the fuse, but it's not the event itself, as the fuse may burn out before reaching the explosive.
--Transiting retrograde Uranus in 12th/Taurus (hidden enemies) is 5 hours short of exactly 150 degrees from Jupiter in Sagittarius, 7th House (open enemies). My thoughts: This suggests behind-the-scenes negotiations without resolution.

Summary: Definitely the underpinnings are weakening when using the Reorganized NYSE as the basis for this analysis. I think there will be indicators that the savvy investors will pick up on but the general public will be oblivious to. In the sense that all roads lead to Rome, other charts for the birth of the NYSE should lead to similar conclusions - IMHO.

I'm using the HSBC for Hong Kong and only doing a cursory glance at the HSBC.

The HSBC opened on 3 March 1865. Mutable Air - Libra; the only water sign Sun in Pisces (really?); Moon in Taurus. I erected the transits around the natal -- Aaaah! So much energy from 5th House Sun-Moon Conjunction plus Mars and 6th House from the close Venus-Mercury conjunction all streaming from those 2 houses to the 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th and 1st houses.

I look for exact degrees, however. I set the birth time of HSBC at 12 noon HK time. In doing so I find (in addition to transiting Sun-Moon opposite transiting Uranus)

--Transiting 10th House Retrograde Neptune 16 Pisces 11 squares 12th House Mars 16 Gemini 34. My thoughts: All is not as it seems. Corrupt people are running things from behind the scenes.

--Transiting 6th House Mercury 26 Scorpio 52 opposite 12th house Moon 26 Taurus 00. My thoughts: Words spoken or written by one party upset the sensitivities of the other party (the Chinese Elders perhaps?).

The next day, 10/29/2019,

--transiting 6th House Venus 25 Scorpio 25 inconjuncts 1st house Uranus 25 Gemini 24. My thoughts: This seems like a short-lived financial shake up on the surface but with unpredictable if not long-term consequences possible.
Summary: Things could begin in HK at the HSBC, but I don't see it during the New Moon of 10/28/2019. I may have overlooked something or maybe the HSBC is not the correct institution for this analysis.

PS. I believe PierceTheVale's suggestion of using the Penumbral lunar eclipse Saros 144 on January 10, 2020 may be worth close examination.

Cecile
Unread 10-13-2019, 04:01 PM

Hi Cecile,

I largely agree with your observations. And I struggle with erecting a chart for bond market, too. That’s why I focused on the people that I think will be most affected by such a calamity.

Just to note a few things:

1. This week, Greek treasury notes with negative interest rates were hailed as a sign of Greek recovery from its financial throes. I think this is another major indication that investors are running out of safe places to park their money. The current crypto market low and the near precious metals low will be precursors to big jump in their prices.

2. I don’t need to be an astrologer to see that Hong Kong is entering recession. But even more troublesome than HK is China and indeed India. Germany is already in recession, I guess, too. Japan has been economically fragile for the past 30 years, and now the US is very ill-positioned to deal with any crisis. So, you got all the big five economies dangerously on the brink. All it takes for the world economy to fall over the edge is a relatively important bank in China or India to have a significantly bad day. That day could very well be October 28th.

3. Geopolitical instability neither causes economic troubles or is caused by it. In fact, both are the effects of deeply changing times. The world as we know it, will give birth to a new (hopefully better) one by 2022.

Truly,
Mohammad
Unread 10-13-2019, 06:57 PM

Hi Mohammad.
You could be right about the 28th, but I think it will be concealed from the public as long as possible to prevent mass hysteria. How long the bankers can keep up the front only time will tell.

Cecile
Unread 10-17-2019, 09:25 PM

I found the event chart of the USA of the Full Moon this past week to be of rather pointed interest , in that, the event was perfectly square to transiting Pluto.
I've yet to cast a New Moon chart for either the preceding or following New Moon... perhaps I'll get to that today.[?]

Unread 10-17-2019, 09:36 PM

The Sidereal precession adjusted natal M.C. of the USA's chart at apprx. 15* Cap. 08' 40" [it is adjusted + 03* 24' 22' from the natal position which was at 11* Cap.44' 18",] is conjunct by less than a one degree orb with transiting Saturn. The I.C. conj. the natal position of the USA's Part of Imprisonment... symbolically, "that which one cannot embrace", "is kept apart from..."
Unread 10-17-2019, 09:44 PM

"T-Squares" are about Integration issues with ones' personality. In this instance it is about the overall personality of humanity and the focus is trying to integrate the divine precept given symbolically by the Sabian for the 21st degree of Cancer, but in the context given by the Sabian Symbols for other three degrees' involved in the "T-Square", occupied by the Sun, the Moon, and Pluto..

"
Unread 10-17-2019, 09:57 PM

I find it to be a bit curious and a tiny bit amusing that the Desc. of the Full Moon chart is conj. the Sidereal precession adjusted position for the USA's natal Prt of Revelation which was at 15* Virgo 54' 43", but adjusts to 19* Virgo 18" 05" as the position of the charts' Asc. is conj. the natal position of my own Part of Revelation at 19* Pisces 20' 45".
As the Sabian Symbol "reveals" [ibid.]

"PISCES 20°: A TABLE SET FOR AN EVENING MEAL.
KEYNOTE: An indication that in the end and at the appointed time the individual's needs will be met among those to whom he is linked by a spiritual (or biological) web of energies."

Thr "revelation" I eventually came to "see" and understand is that all my needs are always taken care of, in one way... or some way or another... by Divine will.
I still play the State lottery in the hope of becoming wealthy but it is a silly notion for me to continue to on with....as for "WHY"?
Unread 10-17-2019, 10:03 PM

What is the natal Sabian Symbol for the USA's Part of Revelation you might ask?
I'm glad that you might and I'm happy to share it with you... [ibid.]
"VIRGO 16°: IN THE ZOO, CHILDREN ARE BROUGHT FACE TO FACE WITH AN ORANG-UTANG.
KEYNOTE: A direct confrontation with the 'wild' power of primordial nature within oneself."

That is what American society, as a whole, has always needed to confront...
Unread 10-17-2019, 10:12 PM

The Desc. and Part of Fortune in the 20th degree of Virgo is symbolically the "WHERE-TO" of this recent event.
I know the Sabian quite well for it is my natal Hermetic Lot of Nemesis aka the Part of Sudden Advancement. [ibid.]

"VIRGO 20°: A CARAVAN OF CARS HEADED TO THE WEST COAST.
KEYNOTE: The need of cooperative effort in reaching any 'New World' of experience.

It is difficult to know, from the original formulation of the clairvoyant's vision, the type of caravan of cars that was visualized; what seems to be clearly implied is a process in which a group of persons are journeying together — thus linking their consciousnesses and energies (the 'car' symbol) — in order to safely reach the goal of destiny. Here there is no longer any sense of competition, but an ordered and structured endeavor.
At this last stage of the five-fold sequence the past is entirely left behind; men cooperate in the great 'adventure in consciousness' in a TOTALIZATION OF PURPOSE AND EFFORT. "

I see it as saying that we've basically have to get off our complacent a**es and do something about a situation... indicated by the I.C. [the mundane, "HOW", the "WHY" as to our spiritual evolution] and the M.C. [the mundane "WHY", the "HOW" for our spiritual side]
Unread 10-17-2019, 10:14 PM

The I.C. of the chart [ibid.]

"GEMINI 25°: A GARDENER TRIMMING LARGE PALM TREES.

KEYNOTE: Bringing under control nature's power of expansion.

The intellect of man is like a tropical plant in that it tends to expand 'wildly' in many directions, seeking direct contact with the sun’s rays. Like a palm tree it uses its dead leaves to protect itself against dry heat, the heat of the realm of mind when deprived of the complementary power of the feelings. A culture is characterized by specific 'forms' and "prime symbols"; education's main object, at least in cultural and classical periods, has been to contain the imagination of individuals within these traditional forms. An entirely different approach to education is being attempted in our transitional age.

At this last stage of the seventeenth five-fold sequence we have reached the level of fulfillment of the impulses which began at the first stage (Gemini 21°) in a tumultuous upsurge of self-assertion and protest against the past. Now this upsurge has found its place in the evolution of mankind and society; and - symbolically speaking - 'labor' has become not only unionized, but a strong force in the body politic. Yet the energies released seek constant expansion and therefore have to be controlled. There is need for repeated PRUNING."
Unread 10-17-2019, 10:20 PM

The M.C. of the event chart... [ibid.]

"SAGITTARIUS 25°: A CHUBBY BOY ON A HOBBY HORSE.

KEYNOTE: The anticipatory enjoyment of powers one can only as yet dream of utilizing.

The horse has always been a symbol of power and, in many instances, of sexual energy. Until very recently the horse gave man a greater possibility of conquering more space and what that space contained. Mounted on his hobby horse and experiencing the to-and-frow rhythm of its motion, the well-fed boy unconsciously, and perhaps nowadays half-consciously, may anticipate the rhythm of the sexual act. In a sense it is also a kind of make-believe and growth through the imagination, but here – in contrast to what was shown in the symbol for Phase 261 – the imagination is active at the organic body level. There is something of an initiation in the play.

This is the last symbol of the fifty-third sequence of five. It ends in a mood of play, but it is a play filled with cultural and emotional expectation, unconscious though this expectation may be. We see here the FORSHADOWING of the mature experience of manhood."

It seems to me to indicate we need to "draw in our horns", so to speak, both domestically and in foreign policy... curb that constant desire for "MORE".... a reduction in military presence would certainly seem to be in order as well.
Unread 10-17-2019, 10:22 PM

If anyone would like me to elaborate on the Sabian Symbols involved in the Sun-Moon-Pluto, "T-Square", I will be pleased to oblige...or in a different thread, perhaps?
Unread 10-17-2019, 10:22 PM

Hi, PTV.

Here are the coordinates for the new moon before and after the USA Full Moon October 13, 2019:

New Moon September 28, 2019 2:26 PM Philadelphia, Pa.
New Moon November 26, 2019 10:05 AM Philadelphia, PA.

Cecile
piercethevale (10-18-2019)
Unread 10-17-2019, 10:44 PM

Good afternoon, PTV,

Quote:
Originally Posted by piercethevale View Post
The M.C. of the event chart... [ibid.]

"SAGITTARIUS 25°: A CHUBBY BOY ON A HOBBY HORSE.

KEYNOTE: The anticipatory enjoyment of powers one can only as yet dream of utilizing.

The horse has always been a symbol of power and, in many instances, of sexual energy. Until very recently the horse gave man a greater possibility of conquering more space and what that space contained. Mounted on his hobby horse and experiencing the to-and-frow rhythm of its motion, the well-fed boy unconsciously, and perhaps nowadays half-consciously, may anticipate the rhythm of the sexual act. In a sense it is also a kind of make-believe and growth through the imagination, but here – in contrast to what was shown in the symbol for Phase 261 – the imagination is active at the organic body level. There is something of an initiation in the play.

This is the last symbol of the fifty-third sequence of five. It ends in a mood of play, but it is a play filled with cultural and emotional expectation, unconscious though this expectation may be. We see here the FORSHADOWING of the mature experience of manhood."

It seems to me to indicate we need to "draw in our horns", so to speak, both domestically and in foreign policy... curb that constant desire for "MORE".... a reduction in military presence would certainly seem to be in order as well.

My take is just the opposite. I see young men, boys to many with cherub faces, naive and inexperienced in war, eager to enlist, eager to be deployed, eager to roll out, chomping at the bit for some action.

My thoughts.
Cecile.
Unread 10-17-2019, 10:46 PM

Quote:
If anyone would like me to elaborate on the Sabian Symbols involved in the Sun-Moon-Pluto, "T-Square", I will be pleased to oblige...or in a different thread, perhaps?

Different thread would be best, I agree.
Unread 10-17-2019, 11:14 PM

Quote:
The I.C. of the chart [ibid.]

"GEMINI 25°: A GARDENER TRIMMING LARGE PALM TREES.

KEYNOTE: Bringing under control nature's power of expansion.

The intellect of man is like a tropical plant in that it tends to expand 'wildly' in many directions, seeking direct contact with the sun’s rays. Like a palm tree it uses its dead leaves to protect itself against dry heat, the heat of the realm of mind when deprived of the complementary power of the feelings. A culture is characterized by specific 'forms' and "prime symbols"; education's main object, at least in cultural and classical periods, has been to contain the imagination of individuals within these traditional forms. An entirely different approach to education is being attempted in our transitional age.

At this last stage of the seventeenth five-fold sequence we have reached the level of fulfillment of the impulses which began at the first stage (Gemini 21°) in a tumultuous upsurge of self-assertion and protest against the past. Now this upsurge has found its place in the evolution of mankind and society; and - symbolically speaking - 'labor' has become not only unionized, but a strong force in the body politic. Yet the energies released seek constant expansion and therefore have to be controlled. There is need for repeated PRUNING."

Well...I don't disagree, but there are 2 types of Palm Trees, and obviously, at least to me, this refers to Palm Trees with feather like fronds. I have Palm Trees with fan-like fronds whose stalks are rimmed with thorns. Pruning can be done once there's no more chance of cold weather. The dead fronds have to be removed so that new ones can grow. The fronds remain attached to the plant through the winter to protect the plant from the cold. Pruning and removing dead fronds is difficult and must be done with great care so as to not get cut or stabbed. As I say I don't disagree, but there might be room for a 2nd interpretation, a twin interpretation shall we say. I mean, we are talking Gemini here.
Unread 10-18-2019, 11:12 PM

You got to be aware of that the M.C. is the "WHY" of the mundane analysis.
It is the 25th of Gemini that is the "HOW" that is being pointed to.
The 25th of Gemini also happens to be the location of the USA's natal Part of Imprisonment and despite the adjustment needed for Sidereal precession for a conjunction I have found that the Sabian Symbol for any factor in a natal chart remains that which is in symbolic effect throughout the individuals' lifetime.
You should be convinced by now, that is if you have read my thread "The Birth Chart of Jesus?", that all Astrological Parts are symbolically active. The most obvious evidence being that the Part of Fortune for that natal chart I contend is that of Yeshu'a/Jesus of Nazareth is the 19th degree of Pisces [ibid.] "A MASTER INSTRUCTS HIS DISCIPLE"... It also just so happens to be my natal Part of Inheritance and Legacy, thus illustrating that the Part is about ones "spiritual and, or, Karmic inheritance" and what they must perpetuate in continuance as their legacy. According to a couple of renowned, yet independent of one another, clairvoyants I was in that "posse", I was one of the disciples... Judas, in fact... Although according to the author Trevor Ravenscroft, who in turn got it from studying the writings of Rudolf Steiner, I may be fulfilling a role that the one karmically indebted cannot do so themselves in this present age...for some reason or another. That is to say I volunteered to do it.
It's all rather confusing and I don't know one way or the other but the fact is I believe it and in so believing it...for the many signs and events that occurred throughout my entire life that did indicate it... I am bound by it In fact the preponderance of evidence supporting that is so overwhelming that I could never become convinced otherwise.
That is the way this stuff works...it's all symbolically oriented towards "Spiritual transformation" , an evolutionary transformation.

Lunations are short term,, they occur monthly, so I haven't spent much time studying them to date.
I did find that the natal Part of Hyleg, which is based on ones' natal chart and the lunation cycle that one was born within to be everything the ancients inferred that the Part of Hyleg is and a lot more than all modern astrologers, including the renowned Robert Zoller, seemingly want to give it credit for. It is that which all the other natal Astrological Parts in ones chart depose to. That towards which they are all in effort to assist... and "that" is revealed by the Sabian Symbol found for that Part of Hyleg.

My own Part of Hyleg is in the 3rd of Pisces and it is perfectly illustrative, symbolical, of what my lifes' work is meant to focus on...this very endeavor of restoring lost and forgotten astrological knowledge and technique back to being recognized and utilized [ibid.]
"PISCES 3°: PETRIFIED TREE TRUNKS LIE BROKEN ON DESERT SAND.
KEYNOTE: The power to preserve records of their achievements which is inherent in fully matured cultures.

When a vast group of men succeed in building a culture with strong institutions which express themselves in significant symbols and works of art or literature, such an effort of many generations is rarely lost altogether. In one form or another, records of this culture endure or are mysteriously preserved, simply because they reveal the place and function of this particular culture in the long process of unfoldment of the potentialities inherent in archetypal MAN. It is such a concept that has been mythified and popularized in the religious idea of the resurrection of the dead on the Last Day. The symbol of petrified wood in the Arizona desert, however, tells us that the actual preservation of the records is never perfect or total. Only fragments remain, significant enough to reveal the essential archetypal form.

This third symbol of the sixty-seventh five-fold sequence brings the promise of social immortality — i.e. the preservation of the enduring (because archetypally meaningful) factors in whatever man attempts within his culture. A symbol of INDESTRUCTABILITY. "
When you look at an individuals' natal Part of Destiny and their natal Part of Hyleg you can get a pretty good "picture" of what they all all about in this lifetime...or rather, what they SHOULD BE, if they aren't presently.

Although in my own case this never made itself clear until I was 51 years old... in my 52nd year, but the strange thing about that is, is that, all my life since about the age of 4 I knew that something remarkable would occur for me in my 52nd year... i had been given a number of signs in which to llead me to believe so...as so, it did come to pass.

Yeshu'a/Jesus' Part of Destiny is in the 14th degree of Capricorn [as derived from the original birth chart produced on November 7, 2004 it is 13* Capricorn 13' 17"] , by the following I hope that you can see how what I'm doing presently, in its way, serves towards that same goal. [ibid.]

"CAPRICORN 14: AN ANCIENT BAS-RELIEF CARVED IN GRANITE REMAINS A WITNESS TO A LONG-FORGOTTEN CULTURE.

KEYNOTE: The will to unearth, in our culture as well as in any culture, what has permanent value, and to let go of nonessentials.

At a time when in nearly every land men are questioning and challenging the validity of traditional beliefs and customary attitudes, it becomes necessary to separate permanent values and great principles or symbols from the many individual habits and the socio-political developments which more often than not have perverted or even negated the original ideals of the culture. We must strive to free these ideals from the wild growth of personal and class selfishness, from the greed and ambition so prevalent in human nature, and learn to appreciate the excellence of what is the immortal seed-foundation, as well as the spiritual harvest, of any culture — and by extension of every sustained and complete work produced by a man's indomitable effort to achieve creative perfection.

In this fourth stage symbol we are shown the procedure which enables us to gain a deep and thorough appreciation of socio-cultural processes in their most enduring forms. What is needed is a penetrating and courageous insight founded upon a valid HISTORICAL PERSPECTIVE. This applies to the past of an individual's life as well as to the history of a nation or a group."

If you don't know already, I was born and raised in Quaker beliefs and ways... 11th generation American stretching back to 1683. I became a yogi in 1968, a "sisya of the bij"...that is a disciple of the Word of God...God's word is my only guru and archetype... I have no reason to sell anyone any particular form of worship. A Quaker has no priest as there is no Priesthood, we are taught to "listen to the inner voice" as that is "the voice of God"...when one is pious enough that is, we have to be in order to trust it.
My Part of Destiny is the 17th degree of Scorpio [ibid.]

"SCORPIO 17°: A WOMAN, FECUNDATED BY HER OWN SPIRIT, IS 'GREAT WITH CHILD'.
KEYNOTE: A total reliance upon the dictates of the God-within.

In contrast to the outgoing smile of the girl in the preceding symbol, here we see the result of a deep and complete concentration reaching to the innermost center of the personality where the Living God acts as a fecundating power. This reveals the potency of the inward way, the surrender of the ego to a transcendent Force which can create through the person vivid manifestations of the Will of God.
This second phase of the forty-sixth five-fold sequence brings to us the realization of normally hidden potentialities in the average human being of our day. Faith in the Divine is shown here being concretely justified. The human person becomes a 'mother of the Living God'. This is THE TRANSPERSONAL WAY of existence. It is the way that leads to creative mutations. "

I try my best to live up to the responsibility, but in such a world as we presently live in, it isn't any easy thing to do...to remain that focused.
Thus, I am not infallible, I may make mistakes in some of the attempts I've made at deducing correct techniques and analysis, but overall, I believe I'm doing more good than any potential harm...other wise I wouldn't yet remain alive.
My main thing to accomplish, was producing Yeshu'a/Jesus' natal chart and getting it known to the world...that I have done.... I continue on with this personal study of the chart and making my findings known in the hope of convincing more people of the find and demonstrating what can be derived from the study of it.

If a recognized technique of "traditional astrology" produces something contrary to that birth chart, then it isn't a legitimate technique. So not only does it establish, or re-establish, forgotten techniques and knowledge...such as the legitimacy of the Sabian Symbols, that the chart axis reveals a persons identity and purpose through the Sabians, that Astrological Parts are
symbolically active, that the North Node is the indicator of what all present ephemeral activity is itself deposing to actively... for just some examples of its value... it is also a "lie detector" as to what ain't, what is wrongful and erroneous practice and, or belief.
That is why I call it a "Template of Astrological Understanding", the "Rosetta Stone for Astrologers".

I apologize for getting so offtrack from this threads subject matter but I felt it imperative to get you to pay a little bit closer attention as to how the Sabians work symbolically and these lunations work in mundane analysis.
Mundane astrology is relatively very new to me. I wasn't at all interested until I read the sticky thread "The Great Debate" as to what the natal chart of the USA is. I figured that armed with the understanding and knowledge I gained from the producing and the study of the Yeshu'a/Jesus natal chart that the natal chart of the USA wouldn't be all that difficult. It took me but two tries. I began by doing a live demonstrating of a German astrologer's opinion that it was around 2 A.M. Philadelphia time on July 4th 1776... which produced the exact opposite Ascendant of the chart that Dane Rudhyar himself championed But Dane, as great as He was, lacked a computer with an ephemeris developed by rocket scientists like the one astrodienst utilized back in 2004 [they still utilize one from the same source but they play with the parameters of allowance and utilize the extreme allowed for Pluto... the recent probe that reached Pluto was done so using that same program that astrodienst was using in 2004 and without any "adjustments" to the position of Pluto.]
I liked that German Astrologer's line of reasoning and though it would be both instructive and demonstrative of how to utilize the same factors I did in determining that I had produced the natal chart of Yeshu'a/Jesus... I also thought it stood a pretty good chance of proving itself to be the actual legit natal chart of the USA... and, it failed... but I immediately rebounded with the theory that it is simply the first moment of the day of July 4th, 1776 in Philadelphia...and I remarked afterward that if anyone in this same pursuit hadn't tried a chart for that time and place then they weren't much of a scientist and if they did produce a chart of that time and place and couldn't determine its legitimacy then they weren't much of an astrologer.

It has proven itself all the more convincingly to be legit than most natal charts I've had to deal with because we know the precise moment of the birth of our nation... it isn't something that was physically birthed but rather is a state of mind,, a concept, that exists in the collective unconscious of all citizens of these United States... ask anyone what day it is just past the stroke of midnight on a July 4th and they will tell you, "Why, it's our nations' birthday" As long as just one American citizen remains alive that chart is the only legitimate chart of the collective nation...as to how the Cosmos affects us all at any given time in the future and as to how it did so in the past.
The current belief of mine that it needs to be adjusted for Sidereal precession is still yet only a theory, although my longtime friend and renowned clairvoyant, Clarisse Conner, does concur that it should be adjusted for the precession over time...but even Clarisse isn't infallible. [Not that she doesn't get the correct imagery but rather I have found that once in awhile she doesn't interpret it correctly. She once told me, based on a tree outside my kitchen window about 7 years ago, at the end of August, that I would be moving before that Fall. I spent a great deal of time and money in the preparation for an event only less than a month away that didn't happen. About three years later the tree began to die...it now only has one branch still living. It wasn't Autumn that she was seeing, as what she saw was that tree losing all its leaves, but rather the death of the tree. I likely be moving within a years time, presently as I doubt that the tree will still be alive come next Spring.]

So, my point is, that I'm not a very experienced astrologer when it comes to making mundane predictions... yet, having possession of the legitimate natal chart for the USA does give me great advantage over most...and at the beginning when I first acquired it and recognized it I was way ahead of the pack...although I have long suspected there are others that also use the same chart and have for quite some length of time. Having one so accurately produced by the original computer program that astrodienst was also using at the time I produced the Yeshu'a/Jesus natal chart being the great advantage over even most, if not all, of those?
As I wrote, a timeline study of the history of the USA using this natal chart speaks volumes towards its legitimacy...it is utterly profound and amazing as to what a study of the Civil War years and the reconstruction period immediately afterward, alone, demonstrates.

You are obviously way more practiced and experienced in the use of mundane charts and how to use a natal chart to that purpose.
I do expect great things from your having been introduced to it and hope to be in rewarded anticipation that you will do great things with it.

As I had intended to remark in further about the 25th of Gemini as to its being symbolically the Part of Imprisonment of the USA's natal chart, but got a bit sidetracked... I wish to point out that to date we've found the Part of Imprisonment to be that as to what the individual in question cannot embrace...that which they cannot perform, or culturally accept, or integrate within themselves mentally... [president Obama's Part of Imprisonment, based on the birth certificate he produced, is the 19th degree of Pisces, [ibid.] "THE MASTER INSTRUCTS HIS DISCIPLE"...and hence why I believe He is not a Christian and never was. ] Thus the 25th of Gemini demonstrates as the USA's Part of Imprisonment that we are not a people that will do with less than we believe we can achieve, we can obtain. Yet I believe that is in reference to material things... this latest Full Moon chart seemingly indicates that it has something to do with foreign policies and material things we haven't the right to claim as to being of our destiny... imho, that is

As the latest Full Moon did involve Pluto in a most perfect "T-Square" it would be of great additional understanding to check the astrocartography for that event and see where the major lines for the trans-Saturnian planets fell... particularly Pluto.
I'll be back with the appropriate maps.
Unread 10-18-2019, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecile View Post
Hi, PTV.

Here are the coordinates for the new moon before and after the USA Full Moon October 13, 2019:

New Moon September 28, 2019 2:26 PM Philadelphia, Pa.
New Moon November 26, 2019 10:05 AM Philadelphia, PA.

Cecile
Well, I'll take the one for September to be correct... I'll see what that produces... I'll figure out the one for October.

I should have done a separate thread on this latest Full Moon as I was keeping abreast of them awhile back...but I'm more about natal charts than the mundane and doing mundane analysis inevitable becomes political...

...SHUDDER...

i HATE GETTING INVOLVED IN POLITICS, PARTICULARLY AT THIS PRESENT TIME.
Unread 10-19-2019, 12:01 AM

Here's the astrocartography map for the Fuyll Moon event on October 13, 2019... I find the Sun I.C. line and the Moon M.C. line both running through Eastern Turkey to be of particular interest... also a close up map of the region of Turkey and notice the Pluto Desc. line and what the astro analysis for that line is... all courtesy of astrodienst [granted it is an interpretation for an individual but the energies at play are one and the same]

.It turned out that the analysis by astrodienst as to the Pluto Desc. line was 133 words at a minimum and thus being restricted by a 100 word copy limit imposed here at Astrologyweekly forum. I can't post the entire analsis...but here is a 97 word excerpt

" existing relationships are likely to face a lot of changes, which may include separations. If there are secrets, repressed emotions or unconscious power plays, they can add a burden to joint living, and could become the catalyst to difficult controversies.

Here, you tend to project your own tension and problems onto your partner. Discussions develop a power of their own. It is probably difficult to argue sensibly due to the intense and uncontrolled nature of the contributing forces (OR participating parties). The solution of these conflicts is for both sides to be prepared to make a sacrifice..."

...and they added it would be somewhat of a bumpy road ahead for both parties.
Unread 10-19-2019, 12:12 AM

Here's the astrocartography map for the Full Moon event as it affected the Wash. D.C. and N.Y. area...also Philadelphia, for that matter.
You will have to go to astrodienst yourself, cast a chart for the Full Moon using the exact same data I supplied and see for your self what they have to say about the Neptune Asc. line running just a few miles East of D.C. and a few miles West of Wall Street... it is utterly mind boggling how much it mirrors what might possibly have very likely been the motivation for Trump's actions in withdrawing American presence from the conflict between Syria and Turkey... imho,, of course.

Unread 10-19-2019, 07:05 PM

Good morning, PT Vale,
Just touching base to let you know I'm reviewing 3 posts of yours (Birth of Christ, a post from 10/9/19 and from 10/18/19)

Rudhyar's book on Mandalas is scheduled to arrive Monday.

Quote:
Here's the astrocartography map for the Fuyll Moon event on October 13, 2019... I find the Sun I.C. line and the Moon M.C. line both running through Eastern Turkey to be of particular interest... also a close up map of the region of Turkey and notice the Pluto Desc. line and what the astro analysis for that line is... all courtesy of astrodienst [granted it is an interpretation for an individual but the energies at play are one and the same]

Regarding Turkey, I did a study on the TSE over Turkey August 11, 1999 and disastrous earthquakes that erupted within weeks. This was Saros 145, member 21. [Saros 145, member 22 was The Great United States Total Solar Eclipse August 21, 2017.]
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109649
"The following lists very tragic seismic events that occurred along the path of the Total Solar Eclipse of August 11, 1999. Refer to the map above in paragraph B for percentile of shadow. Estimated casualty count came from Wikipedia.
1) Six days after the TSE, on August 17, 1999 the Marmara or Izmit Earthquake in Turkey, a 37-second, violent earthquake, shook the North Anatolian Fault Zone, took an estimated 17,000 lives and injured at least 43,000 others. This area lies within 90% of the Moon’s shadow.
2) Three months after the TSE, Turkey experienced a second violent earthquake, the Düzce Earthquake, on November 12, 1999, again along the North Anatolian Fault a mere 100 miles east of the Marmara or Izmit Earthquake. Approximately 850 were kill, 5,000 injured and 55,000 homeless. This area lies within the 90 percentile."
There are more earthquakes, but only these occurred in Turkey.

I've yet to tackle the astrocartography maps.

I am in the process of doing a thorough investigation of the full moon of October 13, 2019. It struck me that though the Sun and Moon are opposite at 20 degrees 14, Pluto was at 20 degrees 40. Based on previous experience with transiting Pluto, I'm tracking dates and when Pluto transited, retrograded then went direct at exactly 20 degrees 14. Interesting what else I am discovering. I'm not prepared to put it all together yet. I'm still gathering information.

I'm rather interested in the Penumbral Lunar eclipse January 10-11, 2020 which you mentioned. On January 10, 2020 at 2:20 PM Philladelphia PA. Capricorn Sun and Cancer Moon are opposed at 20 00'. Capricorn Sun (20⁰) forms combust stellium with Mercury (20⁰), Saturn (22⁰) and Pluto (22⁰) all opposite Cancer Moon. More investigation needed.

That's all for now.

Cecile
Unread 10-19-2019, 07:10 PM

Umm.... Pierce, was this meant for me?

Quote:

You are obviously way more practiced and experienced in the use of mundane charts and how to use a natal chart to that purpose.
I do expect great things from your having been introduced to it and hope to be in rewarded anticipation that you will do great things with it.

Grasshopper
piercethevale (12-07-2019)

Tags
crash, market, stock