Physical vulnerabilities

ImNotThere9

Hello people. I am curious and anxious even to learn what physical ailments I am predisposed to. The prospect of age, while many benefits are admittedly there for the reaping, is a troubling one to me, and I would like to know so that I can prepare for them, the ailments, and maybe implement slight changes here and there to protect against them.

The only chronic conditions I have to contend with are asthma and eczema, but both of these remain very tractable, and I don't suffer from either very much. The former for a month of the year, perhaps, and the latter only in prolonged periods of intense stress. In other words, they are always present but in an invariably controlled state. Otherwise, there is nothing else springs to mind.

I would like to hear your perspectives on this.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

Gosh, you are stressing about health at what, 18.:)

Anyways, briefly, with all that Pisces, and that being the sign on the 6th H, Lord in Sco, be wary of drugs. Sorry about being so candid about this.

:)AQ7

ImNotThere9

Aquarius,

Thank you for being the one out of some 900 viewers to take the time to respond.

Apart from cigarettes, I have never had any leaning to drugs. Like most I've tried marijuana, and was not exactly charmed. Hopefully this is not indicative of future troubles regarding them.

And we could die at any moment. What's anchoring us here?

On that rather cheery note, have a wonderful Christmas!

aquarius7000

Hi,

As long as you have just smoked for the heck of it, and do not depend on fags to help you through the day, you get it.... That is the only tendency I have found, in your chart, and, if smoking dominates the native's life, as in becomes a habit, it can prove to be very detrimental in the long run. Since you are already worrying about your health at this young age, I take it you are sensible enough to put into practice what is good for you.

On this note, Merry Christmas, and good health and cheer to you and the other readers, too.

ImNotThere9

Thanks for taking a look. So there is nothing at all signified in terms of illnesses, injuries, which I'm likely to succumb to? I'm fairly robust, but no one is without an Achilles' heel I should think.

I remember observing a trend in those with an accentuated fifth house in their charts. Because Leo is associated with the heart, and rules the fifth house, a good deal of people with heavy fifth houses have had pronounced issues with this organ. What do you make of that? I would hope that it's not applicable here, but in the fullness of time it may well give trouble.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Ask yourself the question, what is it that is instigating this curiosity. One of the illnesses associated with Pisces, and this is no joke, is hypochondria.

I see absolutely no cause for alarm as far as heart diseases go. The ruler of your Sun, that of your 6th house, and since you mention the 5th, hence its ruler, Sat, in turn also ruled by Jup- falls in Sco. So, again, stay away from drugs and any infections, have protected s-ex.

Enjoy your Christmas.

Assyrian_Libra

Hi,

As long as you have just smoked for the heck of it, and do not depend on fags to help you through the day, you get it.... That is the only tendency I have found, in your chart, and, if smoking dominates the native's life, as in becomes a habit, it can prove to be very detrimental in the long run. Since you are already worrying about your health at this young age, I take it you are sensible enough to put into practice what is good for you.

On this note, Merry Christmas, and good health and cheer to you and the other readers, too.

Excuses me?

aquarius7000

Hi,

Assyrian Libra, in British English, the word means cigarettes/to smoke. Actually that would have been quite clear in the context of the para. I even used the word 'smoking' in the next sentence.

dr. farr

Go to the literature to make a study of what conditions the following can relate to as predisposing influences:

-Virgo conditions (chronic, as sign on the 12th whole sign house)
-6th house conditions (actually these are similar to Virgoan conditions, and point to gastro-intestinal potentials)
-Saturn/Mars conditions, especially related to the affinities of
a) the 6th house
and
b) Pisces
-regarding acute predispositions, Pisces (sign on the 6th house) affinities could be significant
-Water element predominates: susceptibility to cold and moist conditions, foods, etc; also predisposition to emotionally-based (caused) conditions of ill health; sensitivity of emotions, and their capacity to influence the health in a negative way, seems indicated in this chart

Frisiangal

Aquarius,

Thank you for being the one out of some 900 viewers to take the time to respond.

With Christimas on the way, many may have had temporary alternative priorities??:biggrin:

Actually, I did type a reply but it became rather too 'analytical' that I thought it could worry more than ease your mind, so refrained from sending.:wink:

Aquarius2000: Gosh, you are stressing about health at what, 18.:)

Dr. Farr: predisposition to emotionally-based (caused) conditions of ill health; sensitivity of emotions, and their capacity to influence the health in a negative way, seems indicated in this chart

My wording was almost the same!

I'm not sure how much you know of astrological symbolism, so will try to keep it simple.
Planets and signs rule specific areas of the body. The planets and houses pertaining to physical disorders do not make stressful aspects in the chart that could relate to a particular predisposition towards physical problems.
BUT, there is the asthma and eczema that both have associations with Mercury through its rulership of Gemini and Virgo. Eczema may be perfectly normal at your age and could clear. Or it could be caused by 'eruptions' when you get hot under the collar and can't express yourself adequately. Asthma (or asthmatic bronchitis) is quite different. Mercury of Gemini is associated with the capacity to mentally relate to, and communicate with others.

Mercury is the most aspected planet in the chart and in a fixed air
sign, meaning it can have a tendency to create one-way thought processes that can be inflexible. Depending upon how accurate the birth time is, Gemini is influenced by the 9th house, associated with general all-round health rather than merely physical issues.

A strong Pisces element and its ruler, Neptune in Capricorn, could suggest issues in setting boundaries, through which addiction of which you need to become consciously aware (Sun in Pisces) can take many positive as well as negative forms. There is often an an all-believing, pedestal worship, gullible side to Pisces and Neptune, whereby the necessity to deal with the truth in-and-of one's reality becomes important to the general physical,mental and emotional well-being.

Forewarned is forearmed.

Good luck in the future.

ImNotThere9

Aquarius,

Thanks, I'll watch out for that.

Dr. Farr,

Yes, I have found that my state of health is often commensurate in quality with my state of mind and dominant pattern of thought at a given time.

Friesangal,

I neglected to put a face after that line (then again, 900 people evidently didn't have other priorities if they were sleuthing on a forum!). Don't take it to heart, I trust your intentions were noble. ;)

Actually, the most aspected planet in my chart is Pluto, but thanks. The rest seems to me relatively sound. With regard to setting boundaries, I'm usually conscious of my own, but the difficulty arises now and then in having to show other people theirs. So saying, generally people are sensible enough, and there is nothing to be done.

So Gemini, Mercury, preside over the whole of my health, you say? Interesting. Do you think that might induce a bodily restlessness, nervousness of demeanor, and cause in one the Gemini habit of talking with the hands?

Last edited:

dr. farr

Interesting (to me at any rate) that Pluto is the atmakaraka planet* in this chart: this is a further indication of a great deal "below the obvious", "under the surface", in this nativity.

(*atmakaraka is a Jaimini/Vedic astrology concept: the planet with the highest number of degrees-in any sign of all signs in the chart-is regarded as particularly important or special, regarding that chart: doesn't mean its the lord of the chart, nor that it is the strongest planet, but does mean it is a planetary factor of very special importance to that chart)

ImNotThere9

Yesterday I was beset by an intense headache which was followed by an entire night of vomiting. My physical exhaustion was such after this that I collapsed two or three times and passed out. Good call, Dr Farr, on those intestinal grievances!

aquarius7000

Hi,

Whist I do not want to impress upon you to not take things seriously, a headache and a night of vomiting could be the simple result of some infection from something you ate or drank. Not to undermine your 'fears' or cautiousness, but if this is hypochondria (in the sense that you may be making a mountain of something that may happen to people once in a while), you might want to talk to someone about it. If phobias of illnesses have been pre occupying your mind often, the only remedy is a thorough check-up to check them out of your system once and for all.

ImNotThere9

While I am reasonably health-conscious, hypochondria is not an issue I think. The bug was transmitted from some of the family who have the selfsame symptoms in equal severity. I know it is a bug and nothing more, and I haven't suggested it was anything more!

Rest assured that I created this thread purely out of curiosity as to what I'm most susceptible to. Being young does not excuse the neglect of one's health, but saying this I am not inordinately preoccupied by it. In short, you can safely dispense with this notion of my having hypochondria ;)

Last edited: