Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background

Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background Here you are welcome to tell us as much or as little about yourself as you please while also talking about your interest in astrology: we would love to get to know you! Please do not post requests for astrological chart readings or astrological advertisements here.

Unread 07-16-2009, 02:47 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to suntzu_remo
Introduction:

Hi there, my name's Regina a public health worker and I'm from the Philippines. I don't know how or why I love astrology maybe its different. Here in my country, the most acceptable is the Feng Sui. If they'd know I'm into astrology they'd think I'm crazy.

I'm still learning the different terms in astrology and their meaning. But I know my ascendant is Scorpio, my sun and moon Capricorn. If someone could help me out, I will appreciate it very much.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/chart...e=36&e1=0&e2=0

My chart is weird, half of it is empty, compared to my cousin, he's got planets in almost every house. Anyways, thanks very much!

Unread 07-16-2009, 02:54 PM

Re: Introduction:

Hello Regina, welcome to this Forum. I hope you will be able to learn a lot here. We have an Education Board full of instructive articles and links (go to Forum Jump at bottom of page and scroll up).

your question about your chart should actually be posted in the Greenhorns Lounge as this here is only to introduce yourself. So could you maybe start a new thread in the Greenhorns Lounge asking about your chart? That forum is better frequented than this one. Thanks.

Any questions you migh have you can always PM one of us moderators for help.

Cheers & enjoy your stay

Starlink
Unread 07-26-2009, 11:38 AM
Banned

Re: Introduction:

Quote:
Originally Posted by suntzu_remo View Post
Hi there, my name's Regina a public health worker and I'm from the Philippines. I don't know how or why I love astrology maybe its different. Here in my country, the most acceptable is the Feng Sui. If they'd know I'm into astrology they'd think I'm crazy.

I'm still learning the different terms in astrology and their meaning. But I know my ascendant is Scorpio, my sun and moon Capricorn. If someone could help me out, I will appreciate it very much.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/chart...e=36&e1=0&e2=0

My chart is weird, half of it is empty, compared to my cousin, he's got planets in almost every house. Anyways, thanks very much!
Welcome to AW,

It's worth mentioning that at the top of each forum is a 'sticky' these are notes, information, guidlines, tips and forum rules.

It be most helpful to ‘post’ their charts (rather than data), for others to comment on as we are all visual. For help on how to do this, go here. There is an option in Extended chart selection to ‘anonymised drawing (without name)’ box http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

Tags
introduction