I need to read my chart in vedic astrology

Mohamed Rjab

Hi everyone
I need someone who read my birth chart in vedic astrology concerning career,marriage,real estate ,dasha interpretation .and give me some dates of major events in life .
I need a help ny life is stuck ,I wish you concentrate on career (gouvernemental job ,private job or entrepreneurship) in which dasha may be get job and in which dasha can I be married?
What's The effect of mars dasha and Rahu dasha and Jupiter dasha ?

My date of birth :20 /02/1991 at 5 h 20 min in Gafsa-Tunisia .

creativei

Horoscope is fair this is only temporary setback 10th house and 10 lord aspected by sat delays career and gives obstacles in live hood . dhanakaraga jupiter is retro gives problems in finance . 8th lord aspecting 8th house good for lifespan but it give sufferings humiliations and to some extent governmental punishment for certain period in life have to suffer in life only after that life suddenly changes say after marriage . you work in private firm quasi govt . ​, but you need to work hard sat makes you hard worker . 10th lord in utharabadra gives either forgein job or spiritual ,water related one . chances of govt side is low . financial aspects are good so govt is not possible . you settle another place after marriage wife will be wealthy pretty matured independent disobedient , masculine exotic will get gains from her . she too will be help full to you and contributes to family income . take care of ur eyes it gets affected you waste money lot on drinks . you get freq accidents illness skin related troubles nervous , food poisoning digestive troubles .. no happiness from co born's . children's too come up well gains from them . you are born in venus dasa they say venus dasa in childhood will spoils domestic peace dasa like venus should not come in childhood it takes person to immoral ways and spoils the education . indeed u cross seas for profession . current dasa is moon who is 7th lord so it give marriage kids business opportunities on the whole change of place . after marriage career will change . you get job in mid 2022 and from 2023 you get all around success . marriage happens before 2024 ..