Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 02-01-2020, 08:10 PM

Exclamation delete

delete thread please

Last edited by jcxmsp; 02-26-2020 at 09:51 PM.
Unread 02-02-2020, 04:35 AM

Re: Career, sexuality and death? (heavy Lilith influences, Uranus in 8th house)

I am so sorry you've had to live through all of these experiences. They seem like a lot for anyone to bear, let alone a young person.

Happy birthday.

Your horoscope does show some difficulties, but I wouldn't see your horoscope as difficult enough to explain all of the troubles you've described. Sometimes we would need to look at more charts, like those for your mother, father, and step father. Your mother seems like she is mentally ill.

Incidentally, your English is really good. Something we'd expect from someone with Saturn and Mercury in mutual reception.

On men hitting on you: the ascendant shows how other people experience us, whether in a way we want to happen or not. With your Leo rising and Jupiter in the first house, you probably are very attractive-- whether you feel this way about yourself or not. With moon trine Venus, others probably see you as very feminine.

I hope that by now you have some good skills for dealing with those creepy guys who do not know how to treat a lady.

Mars-Pluto opposite Saturn suggests a lot of tension.

With sun-Neptune, you can be the visionary, but it can also be difficult to maintain a consistent sense of self.

Is a university education a possibility for you? I hope so. You have writing ability.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Unread 02-02-2020, 12:01 PM

delete please

Last edited by jcxmsp; 02-26-2020 at 09:51 PM.
Unread 02-03-2020, 03:38 AM

Yes, unfortunately we don't get to choose those difficult family members.

You can still construct charts for them if you know their birth dates and locations. Input the birth time as "unknown." You will get charts without houses (which are time-sensitive) but you can still see a lot in them.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.

Tags
career, death, heavy, house, influences, lilith, sexuality, uranus