Friend out of touch

dreamtimez

Hello everyone :) I am a new member and this is my first question.

It is about a man I met on the internet two years back. He is younger than me and we have never met. We have kept in touch off and on till now but for the last three weeks or so we are completely out of touch. I am a bit worried. The last time we talked we had a slight disagreement and I wonder whether he is angry with me. I have tried to call ... but he does not take my call. I wish he would call me soon.

Now, as I try to read my chart ... the Chart shows Scorpio rising, so I am represented by Mars. My co-signifier will be the Moon. Since this is a question about long-term relationships, he is represented by the 7th house i.e. Taurus, which means Venus and the Sun.

As this is a question about communication I look into the 3rd house. The general ruler of all communication, Mercury is retrogade in Gemini. My 3rd house is Capricorn occupied by Jupiter(Rx). The ruler of the 3rd house is Saturn locatedin the 11 house of friends and also internet friends. I am concerned about him. His 3rd house is Cancer and the 3rd house ruler is the Full Moon in his 8th house about to conjoin Pluto. Saturn trines Moon.

As regards the signifiers ... Mars is in the 10th house, the house of endings. Uranus opposes Mars. Venus has just entered Cancer, his house of communication. But I see Uranus applies square to both Moon and Venus. Wonder what Uranus represents !!! Deception perhaps ... :mad: Again, my Moon opposes his Sun and Venus ... too many negative vibes in this chart.

Since, this is my first reading, I am not very sure. So I am requesting the experts to have a look. Well, my question is, are we going to be in touch once more ?

Attachments

• my first chart.GIF
    my first chart.GIF
    31.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

archergirl

Hi there,

Sometimes it takes awhile to get a response. Just hang in there...:)

I'm not so sure you'll hear from him, actually... Mars and Venus have separated, of course; and the Moon has just separated from a trine with Mars, so the last contact was from you. The Moon applies by opposition to Venus. Venus has just changed signs and has moved temporarily out of combustion, so it may be that your guy-friend has had a change in circumstances that he has been dealing with. Problem is, Venus is now in the sign of Cancer, the sign of fall for Mars, so we might suggest that he dislikes you a great deal right now, for some reason.

You might get a 'yes' if we consider the perfection of the opposition of Venus/Moon because there is reception. However, the Moon will have to change signs for the opposition to perfect; this may be an impediment or indicate, again, some sort of delay. There are other problems: one is that the Moon is approaching full, a place of great debility for the Moon, and another one is that the Moon will be in the sign of her detriment and still within the opposition of the Sun.

All in all, I think the chances are slim; possible, because of the collection of light between Mars/Moon/Venus...but slim. If there *is* contact, it may be in seven 'somethings', since there are seven degrees between the Moon and her perfection with Venus. Seven days, possibly....seven weeks? Perhaps. But I think the debilitated Moon and the change of sign precludes a 'no'.:(

AG:)

Last edited:

dreamtimez

Thank you, AG :) ... you made my day ! Sometimes its nice to know others, even total strangers care.

The chart had a lot of negative vibes. Makes me feel so bad to know he might dislike me ... I have been thinking, and I believe he has reason to be. Anyway what has happened, has happened ... there's no way to change the past. But we may always try and change the future. I believe he is abroad right now ... and the changing circumstance, that you spoke of, may be a change of job. He was looking for a job change. Let's see what happens ... good or bad, atleast I'll know that I tried.

Thank you, once again ... take care, :)
D

dreamtimez

archergirl said:
You might get a 'yes' if we consider the perfection of the opposition of Venus/Moon because there is reception.

All in all, I think the chances are slim; possible, because of the collection of light between Mars/Moon/Venus...but slim.

He called :) he had been away !!! Thank you, AG ... you gave me hope.
D

Last edited:

archergirl

Interesting! So the collection of light DID point to a yes, and the Moon's debility and change of sign DIDN'T preclude a no.

Thank you for the feedback! This is the kind of chart we like to look at; it's educational!

Cheers,
AG:)