Imum Coeli

Jettabor

Hey Y'all! I am wondering if someone can read my chart with a spotlight on my Imum Coeli and 10TH house. I am also wondering what type of past lives I may have had, and how I might pay back some karmic debt? Thanks to anyone who might have guidance.

Attachments

• My chart.jpg
    My chart.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 31
  • Node Chart.jpg
    Node Chart.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

ashriia

Hey Y'all! I am wondering if someone can read my chart with a spotlight on my Imum Coeli and 10TH house. I am also wondering what type of past lives I may have had, and how I might pay back some karmic debt? Thanks to anyone who might have guidance.

Past lives without the nodes in the chart! what?:wink:

Pluto conjunct the IC from the 4th. Buy property, if you haven't already. Great to be able to rule the roost in the home with Pluto. Just be careful with dominating others in the home if you have a family.

Jettabor

Hi Ashriia!

Thanks so much for your response! I've not yet purchased property but would love to. I understand about not getting too pushy around the house with my Pluto conjunct 4TH. I think this can be a familial pattern - a learned tendency from mum? Sorry about not posting the nodes with my chart. I'll upload a new one. *feeling sheepish*

Thanks Again
Jules

Last edited:

kimbermoon

Your Gemini Sun shows the impetus for versatility, communications and the use of the mind.

The Nodal axis falls across the 6th /12th axis, indicating the need for moving away from the particular and detailed attention of the 6th and developing more spiritual growth through the 12 H through contemplation and inner reflection. Neptune rules your 9th H, so the process would involve resolving the dilemma of the opposition with Mercury /Venus. 12th H NN calls for you to seek sanctuary away from the distractions of the material world in search of self-awareness. This shows you have earned the right to take the deep pleasures of the unconscious: gifts of magic, insight and deep peace.

All the troubles with health and employment will need to find resolution through the 12th H.Read more here:
"http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.ca/search/label/South%20Node%20in%206th%20or%20Virgo"

With this in mind then, Pluto in the 4th shows the necessity of purging yourself of the emotional baggage carried over from the past connected to your your childhood conditioning

Jettabor

Thank you Ashriia and Kimbermoon!

Lately I've been honoring the 9Th and 12TH house modes a lot more than I did prior to my thirties. I've been spending many solo hours dabbling with the tarot and trying to learn as much about astrology as I can grasp (the permutations are seemingly endless!) I am finding this time extremely enriching-- It is a little isolating though (Since I still live in a tiny New England town with a traditionalist view of religion and a woman's place in society) I was raised to believe that the tarot and astrology were portals to hell etc. Interestingly, my great grandmother was skilled in the art of wax scrying... Not sure how she got away with it really?

Best Wishes!