Two more mystery professions

Claire19

I am loading two charts for professional people.

one is a crime mystery writer and romance novelist with stories translated to the screen both cinema and television.

one is a pioneer in scientific research and worked with family.
Also university Professor.

Attachments

• M Chart 1.jpg
    M Chart 1.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 52
  • A Mystery CHart 2.jpg
    A Mystery CHart 2.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

R4VEN

This one was a bit easier than some of the others. I look at charts very simply when assessing them in the first instance.

The one with Chiron and Moon in the 4th house is most likely the science researcher - `works with families' - bit of a give-away there. Those who work with familes almost invariably have some kind of family `history'. Also the Scorp Asc and the bunch of personal planets + Saturn in Sag in the 1st indicate dedication to a cause, which I suspect this science researcher would have in order to `follow' whatever their passion is. MC in Virgo also good for research.

Second one is easy. I happen to know who it is.

Lunar Pisces

First chart is the "pioneer"--loaded 1st house is the giveaway. Moon and Jupiter in 4th indicate a beneficial family connection that helps with their line of work.

Second chart is the writer--MC in Gemini with Pluto (mystery) and Neptune (romance) in the 10th.

Both have Saturn in the 1st: lots of self-discipline. But the one I believe is the writer has a 1st house Sun too: the need to express him/herself is high here, and also perhaps the need to do his/her own thing, be their own boss. Good for a writer who has to work alone a lot and must rely on their own motivation and ideas. Plus 2nd house Mercury: making a living through communication.

The one I believe is the researchers has a 12th house Sun: less need for personal expression but a great need to explore, probe, delve down below the surface of things. This person identities him/herself as an explorer of existence, someone who can shed their ego and merge with reality on a very deep level. Comfortable with the unknown, perhaps prefers it to what is already known. A 12th house Sun in Scorpio indicates an attraction to riddles, puzzles, engimas and paradoxes. A person who likes to sort out mysteries. Seems like a good fit for a pioneering researcher--someone who has the motivation to go where others haven't yet.

I could say more but that's enough to make my argument, I think.

Claire19

This one was a bit easier than some of the others. I look at charts very simply when assessing them in the first instance.

The one with Chiron and Moon in the 4th house is most likely the science researcher - `works with families' - bit of a give-away there. Those who work with familes almost invariably have some kind of family `history'. Also the Scorp Asc and the bunch of personal planets + Saturn in Sag in the 1st indicate dedication to a cause, which I suspect this science researcher would have in order to `follow' whatever their passion is. MC in Virgo also good for research.

Second one is easy. I happen to know who it is.
OKay no give aways yet. So if you knew the second then you would have guessed the first.....You have not really addressed the areas of work such as the 2nd, 6th and 10th. THe chart ruler is also important and other houses if they are connected with the work and profession areas but only as support.

vanila

Mystery chart 2 is "one is a pioneer in scientific research and worked with family"...ASC, Saturn and Sun Virgo; Neptune Pluto conjunction in Gemini; MC in Taurus 9th house; Jupiter ruler of 4th house in 6th....
Mystery chart 1 is "one is a crime mystery writer and romance novelist with stories translated to the screen both cinema and television"....water grand trine Sun, Uranus, Moon.....Neptune in 5th house...

:unsure::smile::unsure:

StarSeed

Chart 1 is the writer - sun in scorpio (attracted by mysteries, the unknown) in the 12th (likes to work from the background, maybe from home).
An expansive Mercury in Sagittarius that likes to share its ideas, conjunct Mars in the 1st house (suggests a drive to materialize his thoughts).

Chart 2 is the scientist. Sun and ASC in Virgo (attention to detail, perfeccionism which is needed for this type of work). Loves to communicate and probably teach (Venus in the 3rd, rules the 9th House of advanced learning/universities). Mars in the 4th may explain the work with families.

Claire19

Chart 1 is the writer - sun in scorpio (attracted by mysteries, the unknown) in the 12th (likes to work from the background, maybe from home).
An expansive Mercury in Sagittarius that likes to share its ideas, conjunct Mars in the 1st house (suggests a drive to materialize his thoughts).

Chart 2 is the scientist. Sun and ASC in Virgo (attention to detail, perfeccionism which is needed for this type of work). Loves to communicate and probably teach (Venus in the 3rd, rules the 9th House of advanced learning/universities). Mars in the 4th may explain the work with families.
THis is so interesting as what you have said is really quite valid in theory but the secret is to look at the 6th and its ruler and the 10th and it is ruler etc and find a theme then you can look elsewhere for back up. Also the 2nd house for income.

vanila

THis is so interesting as what you have said is really quite valid in theory but the secret is to look at the 6th and its ruler and the 10th and it is ruler etc and find a theme then you can look elsewhere for back up. Also the 2nd house for income.

:)

Does that mean that we are wrong...? :) :confused:

Last edited:

Claire19

First chart is the "pioneer"--loaded 1st house is the giveaway. Moon and Jupiter in 4th indicate a beneficial family connection that helps with their line of work.

Second chart is the writer--MC in Gemini with Pluto (mystery) and Neptune (romance) in the 10th.

Both have Saturn in the 1st: lots of self-discipline. But the one I believe is the writer has a 1st house Sun too: the need to express him/herself is high here, and also perhaps the need to do his/her own thing, be their own boss. Good for a writer who has to work alone a lot and must rely on their own motivation and ideas. Plus 2nd house Mercury: making a living through communication.

The one I believe is the researchers has a 12th house Sun: less need for personal expression but a great need to explore, probe, delve down below the surface of things. This person identities him/herself as an explorer of existence, someone who can shed their ego and merge with reality on a very deep level. Comfortable with the unknown, perhaps prefers it to what is already known. A 12th house Sun in Scorpio indicates an attraction to riddles, puzzles, engimas and paradoxes. A person who likes to sort out mysteries. Seems like a good fit for a pioneering researcher--someone who has the motivation to go where others haven't yet.

I could say more but that's enough to make my argument, I think.
Very good. :smile:

Claire19

Chart 1 is Marie Curie the physicist and chemist whose scientific research won her Nobel Prizes and paved the way for radiography and radiology and new ways to treat disease. She discovered radium along with her husband and her daughter later worked with her. Her experiments ultimately were the cause of her death. Initially she insisted on use of her methods for treating wounded soldiers.

The key aspects for this is Uranus trine the Scorpio Sun in the 12th from the 8th of indepth and life and death researches. Uranus was in Cancer. Her chart ruler of Scorpio was Pluto in the 6th of health matters. Her MC was in Virgo of health matters also along with the North node in the 10th of prominence and recognition. Her Jupiter in Aquarius in the 4th of family is ruler of the 2nd of finances and talents, personal income.

Her Moon in Pisces in 4th also. Again the chemist and working with family. Hee work with radioactivity and radiology is due to the strong Aquarian and Uranian influences. That she was first woman professor at the SOrbonne in Paris is denoted by the Jupiter ruling 2nd also of personal income. Mars rules the 6th and is conjunct Mercury in Sagittarius. Again the teaching. THe squares with Jupiter suggest she did not particularly like the lecturing role and it was mainly for the money. She was really quite retiring and reclusive as shown by the ascendant and sun in Scorpio and in the 12th. She preferred to be behind the scenes. She also had a Pisces Moon.

Last edited:

Claire19

The second chart is Agatha Christie the mystery writer and also romances under a pseudonym. She wrote short stories. There are aspects everywhere for her.

Her chart ruler is Mercury in LIbra in the 2nd for romance writing, trine Neptune and Pluto, mysteries and film work and North Node in Gemini in the 10th of career. Moon in Libra also conjunct 2nd house trine Neptune Pluto in Gemini. MC ruler Mercury in Libra 2nd house. Mercury and Gemini rule short stories.

6th house ruler Uranus in also in 2nd house of income and talents. Television work connected here. Jupiter in the 6th of publishing also trine Neptune and Pluto in the 10th of film mystery stories. Venus in Scorpio in the 3rd again indicative of making money with mysteries and crime and in the third of writing and print media.

One of the best charts I have seen for this sort of work.