Any possibility of a career in the Arts? Film directing, writing ect?

Chaseu18

http://imgur.com/a/ETRmJ03
I dont see anything in my chart that would bless me with this vocation. Weird, because I have a great imagination. All I see in my favor is detective, phycologist ect. But I have no interest in any of that.

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Any possibility of a career in the Arts? Film directing, writing ect?

No career in writing. You kinda seem to be to lazy for. 2 opened topics with not a word or text.

3rd house - communication, writing - 3rd house cusp on critical degree of 0°aries - mars ruling 3rd on critical vulnerable degree of 0°virgo in 8th house - too. Aries in 3rd house is a short running energy - good for initiating something - not a persisting fix sign energy - but which is needed for being a writer.

Chaseu18

No career in writing. You kinda seem to be to lazy for. 2 opened topics with not a word or text.

3rd house - communication, writing - 3rd house cusp on critical degree of 0°aries - mars ruling 3rd on critical vulnerable degree of 0°virgo in 8th house - too. Aries in 3rd house is a short running energy - good for initiating something - not a persisting fix sign energy - but which is needed for being a writer.
What career would you recommend?

IleneK

Premium Member
http://imgur.com/a/ETRmJ03
I dont see anything in my chart that would bless me with this vocation. Weird, because I have a great imagination. All I see in my favor is detective, phycologist ect. But I have no interest in any of that.

Some say that filmmaking is the domain of th 5th house of creative endeavor. Your 5th is ruled by Venus in its dignity in Libra. Venus in Libra in my mind is connected with art and elegance, so I can see your being engaged in cinema. Venus just separating from a trine to Uranus in its dignity points to innovative creativity and imagination.

With Venus in the 9th, you pursuit of it might manifest might in an institution of higher learning or it might be an expression of your higher mind, or of learning and experiences through long journeys that you will make.

Last edited:

Chaseu18

Some say that filmmaking is the domain of th 5th house of creative endeavor. Your 5th is ruled by Venus in its dignity in Libra. Venus in Libra in my mind is connected with art and elegance, so I can see your being engaged in cinema. Venus just separating from a trine to Uranus in its dignity points to innovative creativity and imagination.

With Venus in the 9th, you pursuit of it might manifest might in an institution of higher learning or it might be an expression of your higher mind, or of learning and experiences through long journeys that you will make.

Thanks that makes sense. I do not relate to anything my scorpio mc tells me. I have always been attracted to art, music, cinema ect.

IleneK

Premium Member
Thanks that makes sense. I do not relate to anything my scorpio mc tells me. I have always been attracted to art, music, cinema ect.

Scorp on the MC gives you the ability to penetrate very deeply, see through the superficial, in the career you enter out in the world. Not Disney, but could be very good cinema, art, music.

Zora

Account Closed

What fix sign scorpio mc first of all and mainly tells you and delivers to you - is an intense, persisting passionate plutonian energy to never give up - what you really burn for - pluto in firy sag in 11th house - cinema and movie area - and to get famous and known to the public (11th).

And you definitely need a persisting, intense active sun - feeling it like an inner order - sun ruling 8th house - with sun/pluto correspondence energy never giving up what you are enthusiastically convinced of to be able to achieve and to get there - scorpio sun in 10th house - as it this business is really hard work and working with a lot of competition. You need a deep faith and selftrust for - pluto in sag sign. And a charismatic personal radiance - scorpio sun in 10th trining cancer moon in work house 6th.

But whereever we can see you in - in reality it strictly depends on your education you already have. And there we are in 9th house - on critical cusp of 0°libra - between 2 signs - critical rational virgo and artistic libra. But sign of libra in 9th house - house of faith and self-trust- still indecisive like standing in the door between two rooms. Not really sure what way to choose and what decision to make - venus opposing saturn - in 3rd house- thoughts - saturn needing real facts. Do you have an education enabling you to enter this field ?

Do you actually have a job and earn money? To think about your aims without money pressure ? Your work house 6th ruled by mercury is still squared and challenged by transit saturn. Uranus as 2nd house ruler - financial income is on special degree of 0° aquarius - too - and same time zero-degree semisextile activated in a special way since May -by transit jupiter for introspection and inner work.

Whatever one is dreaming of - the head will not be free - if one isn't able to pay own bills and own rent.

Last edited:

Chaseu18

What fix sign scorpio mc first of all and mainly tells you and delivers to you - is an intense, persisting passionate plutonian energy to never give up - what you really burn for - pluto in firy sag in 11th house - cinema and movie area - and to get famous and known to the public (11th).

And you definitely need a persisting, intense active sun - feeling it like an inner order - sun ruling 8th house - with sun/pluto correspondence energy never giving up what you are enthusiastically convinced of to be able to achieve and to get there - scorpio sun in 10th house - as it this business is really hard work and working with a lot of competition. You need a deep faith and selftrust for - pluto in sag sign. And a charismatic personal radiance - scorpio sun in 10th trining cancer moon in work house 6th.

But whereever we can see you in - in reality it strictly depends on your education you already have. And there we are in 9th house - on critical cusp of 0°libra - between 2 signs - critical rational virgo and artistic libra. But sign of libra in 9th house - house of faith and self-trust- still indecisive like standing in the door between two rooms. Not really sure what way to choose and what decision to make - venus opposing saturn - in 3rd house- thoughts - saturn needing real facts. Do you have an education enabling you to enter this field ?

Do you actually have a job and earn money? To think about your aims without money pressure ? Your work house 6th ruled by mercury is still squared and challenged by transit saturn. Uranus as 2nd house ruler - financial income is on special degree of 0° aquarius - too - and same time zero-degree semisextile activated in a special way since May -by transit jupiter for introspection and inner work.

Whatever one is dreaming of - the head will not be free - if one isn't able to pay own bills and own rent.

So you recommend I get an education in this feild?
I am indecisive alot. I love art and theatre but something always says inside what if I am better for other things? It's very frustrating and confusing.

waybread

chaseu18, You do have some aspects in your chart that indicate a great imagination. Your out-of-sign Neptune-domiciled Venus trine, and domiciled moon-Mercury trine. (A domiciled planet is extra strong, being in the sign it rules.)

Film production is a vast field, including (but not limited to) acting, directing, screenwriting, editing, cinematography, props, costumes, makeup, and managing the set/location. Some films might specialize in animation or special effects. So I think the question is not "film" in a general way, but what particularly appeals to you?

Then read everything you can about it. Is there a good university or 2-year college program that meets your interests?

How well do you cope with competition and rejection? Can you bounce back and learn from your mishaps? Film is a very tough field to break into. Persistence as a personal quality is good.

We can't tell your age, job experience to date, or education level from a horary chart. If you are in high school, you have time to get busy with courses and extra-curricular activities that would boost your goals. If you are older, can you go back to school or work on getting some qualifications?

waybread

Your traditional MC ruler Mars is in the 8th house, the traditional house of death. I think you need a certain level of excitement or life-on-the-edge in your life. You moon is in the 6th house of illness and health.

How do you feel about becoming a paramedic? An emergency room health care worker?

Chaseu18

chaseu18, You do have some aspects in your chart that indicate a great imagination. Your out-of-sign Neptune-domiciled Venus trine, and domiciled moon-Mercury trine. (A domiciled planet is extra strong, being in the sign it rules.)

Film production is a vast field, including (but not limited to) acting, directing, screenwriting, editing, cinematography, props, costumes, makeup, and managing the set/location. Some films might specialize in animation or special effects. So I think the question is not "film" in a general way, but what particularly appeals to you?

Then read everything you can about it. Is there a good university or 2-year college program that meets your interests?

How well do you cope with competition and rejection? Can you bounce back and learn from your mishaps? Film is a very tough field to break into. Persistence as a personal quality is good.

We can't tell your age, job experience to date, or education level from a horary chart. If you are in high school, you have time to get busy with courses and extra-curricular activities that would boost your goals. If you are older, can you go back to school or work on getting some qualifications?

I just turned 25. Ready to go to school for the arts. I want to do directing, writing and animation. I do have a crazy imagination. I want to be an innovator in that feild.

Chaseu18

Your traditional MC ruler Mars is in the 8th house, the traditional house of death. I think you need a certain level of excitement or life-on-the-edge in your life. You moon is in the 6th house of illness and health.

How do you feel about becoming a paramedic? An emergency room health care worker?
My mother is a nurse. I was never attracted to that feild. Iv always loved the arts.

waybread

May your dreams come true.

There are some good 2-year college programs in animation. Writing and directing looks like English, theater arts, and film studies. So the next question is, how mobile are you? Or are there some good programs within commuting distance or on-line?

Can you begin picking up practical experience now? Can you work on a script in your spare time? Can you mount something on YouTube?

Your Mars square Pluto energy can be funneled into films that deal with life-and-death themes, sports, action films, &c. I wouldn't ignore it, though. If we can't use Mars-Pluto productively, it may just turn up as aggravation.

You get the picture.

Time live into your future.

Chaseu18

May your dreams come true.

There are some good 2-year college programs in animation. Writing and directing looks like English, theater arts, and film studies. So the next question is, how mobile are you? Or are there some good programs within commuting distance or on-line?

Can you begin picking up practical experience now? Can you work on a script in your spare time? Can you mount something on YouTube?

Your Mars square Pluto energy can be funneled into films that deal with life-and-death themes, sports, action films, &c. I wouldn't ignore it, though. If we can't use Mars-Pluto productively, it may just turn up as aggravation.

You get the picture.

Time live into your future.

Thank you for your input and taking your time to look into my chart. Iv been looking for the answers you just provided. I will take that advice.