Is he truthful?

Selene Child

Hello beautiful souls,
I'm a newbie in horary astrology and I would like your kind help! My question concerns the truthfulness of a man I used to shortly date, who claimed that he ended things between us due to unresolved issues with a girl from his past, who is now gone, hence he wants to patch up things between us.

All I can see in the 7th house is a secret affair still. I may be interpreting it complete wrong tho. Can you please help on the interpretation of his feelings and whether he's truthful?

Chart is here: https://ibb.co/3kMp1YP

Thank you so much :)

The Everqueen

John Frawley says in his Horary Textbook that the 3rd House ruler if angular and in a fixed sign would give a ‘yes’ – he is telling the truth.

1H (you) is Mars and the Moon. He is 7H Venus and the Sun. The Sun receives Mars in rulership and triplicity and the Moon in fall – he really, really likes you but you are probably bringing him down. Venus exalts Mars and receives Moon in detriment – again he really likes you, although exaltation is putting someone on a pedestal and not really seeing them for what they are but Venus receives the Moon in detriment – he’s not happy with you or there is something he doesn’t like about you and as the Moon rules your emotions it’s probably that. From the receptions, he clearly likes you more than you do him.

His planet Venus is alone so he’s not with anyone. The Moon is applying to conjunct Venus but this doesn’t happen until the Moon changes signs so you’re in some kind of hiatus at the moment. This would be you going to him but as the Moon doesn’t receive Venus you don’t really have any motivation to bring this about. With the Sun and Mars intercepted in the 7H there is an element of being hemmed in and unable to take any action at the moment but he is hemmed in with you, not another. The Venus sextile Mars aspect doesn’t happen because Venus recently changed signs and the aspect starts to separate. Whether you get together again I think depends on you taking action as I don’t think it will be him.