Will this transaction go through?

Anusher

Hi, Looking for some insight. The chart below is for a financial transaction that was initiated recently. Very interested to know what the verdict is in terms of horary on whether this will actualise.

https://ibb.co/DbFtY0n

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi, Looking for some insight. The chart below is for a financial transaction that was initiated recently. Very interested to know what the verdict is in terms of horary on whether this will actualise.

https://ibb.co/DbFtY0n

If you don't mind sharing, are you borrowing monies or are you buying something?
What kind of transaction is it?

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you for the clarification.
So you are Merc;
the lender's monies that you hope to borrow are the 8th, ruled by Mars.

I think you may get the loan. Right now, not so much now since reception from Mars to Merc in Libra is not favorable. But you/Merc move into Scorpio and then go on to conjunct Mars/the monies at about 7 Scorp, so I see this as favorable that the monies will come to you.

I would mention that before Mercury perfects with Mars, it meets Venus, ruler of your own monies, by a weaker sextile. In addition to the weakness of the aspect, the reception is also poor from Venus to you/Merc. It makes me wonder if there might be some personal financial disturbance before the loan transaction completes? I don't think this gets in the way of the transaction completing because of the strength of the conjunction and positive reception between you/Merc and the desired monies/Mars, but I am not sure. Just a few hours later, Merc goes on to square malefic Saturn which feels like the loan comes through just in the nick of time?
This is just what came to me; perhaps others can say more.

Good luck and please update.

ElenaJ

This is a tricky situation to read.
Since you don't identify who the lender is, we are using the 7th, and their money the 8th.
You are mercury, void of course, because Venus will change signs before mercury aspects her.
Moon is co-significator of the ascendent, in the sign of scorpio weak, but strengthened significantly by being almost exactly conjunct the sun, in Cazimi, which is very fortunate.
At the same time, this conjunction is moving towards an exact opposition to Uranus, intercepted co-ruler of the 6th house, and retrograde moving towards the opposition.
The 6th house could have several meanings, and at the moment we don't have enough details about the situation to be able to pinpoint this. It could be work related, health issues, or as the 12th of the 7th it could be matters the lender is hiding.
The loan could be by the querent's employer, or a lean against salary.
The ruler of the 8th is mars, who is strong in scorpio, on the cusp of the 3rd. Mars however approaches a square with restrictive Saturn on the cusp of the 6th. Again involving the 6th house.
Saturn is in the triplicity and terms of mercury, as well as on the cusp of the natural house of mercury, so this would somewhat soften whatever effect Saturn might have from the mars square, in the favour of mercury.
At this point, we don't have a connection between the rulers of ascendent 2nd and 8th houses.
And rulers of the ascendent and 2nd are void, which would indicate they are not completing any action.
So both 8th ruler mars and ascendent co-ruler moon are in hard aspect with the intercepted co-rulers of the 6th house.
Returning to the 8th house, we find Chiron located there, a negative indication, as the monies of the lender are not in good shape.
Looking at the 7th house as lender, it is ruled by pisces and Neptune is located there. Which is both a sign of the lender holding on to it own, as well as a signal about something hidden, and not above board.
Moon coming to conjunct the sun, also brings in the idea of something going on that is not clear because sun rules the 12th of hidden matters, and matters that are going on behind the querent's back.
Jupiter is separating from a trine with mercury, which at best indicates that there had been good intentions when the deal was first set up.
Jupiter in the 6th again reinforces the matters of that house.
There is an emphasis on 3rd house, and Uranus is in the 9th house (3rd house of the lender) as well as the house of legal matters. The 9th is ruled by Venus, who also rules the 2nd. In addition 8th ruler mars is conjunct the querent's 3rd house.
So there might be some problem with the legality of the agreement, or the preparation of the documents regarding the loan.
Or a mis-representation of the querent's finances (for example, did the querent have to agree to a lean on some property or goods, in exchange for the money?).
Surprisingly in this money matter, you didn't enter Part of Fortune.
Which is located exactly on the ascendent, which is normally a good sign.
In this case, it places POF exactly square the cusp of the 4th of endings.
I have strong doubts about the transaction going through, without at least great difficulty, sorry.
Do update us, please.

Last edited:

Anusher

Thank you both. So here’s the update. After a whole week it seems this particular transaction was a smoke screen. The lender had only sent a confirmation of the transaction via email at the time of the chart, and it turned out that they were not wholly committed to following through with the release of the funds. The email was simply a pacifying tactic.

Another question: could the 12 house and hidden aspects you mention, Elena J, have anything to do with the presence of black magic? We have been told that there is some magic at work with all the recent turmoil in our lives. Does astrology take into account such things?

ElenaJ

Sorry your translation didn't go through, although the chart was quite clear.
Black magic?
The chart relates to the question you asked, so I'm not at all sure how to see something like black magic in a chart, but if there is, it would relate to the question, not to family matters, I believe.
You might try asking a separate question on a new thread about that matter, so you can reach more informed readers and have a reply.